Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,566 posts
  • 235 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240414_120219_Facebook (resized).jpg
    DC (resized).png
    IMG_2075 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240310_160206.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 12.28.08?PM (resized).png
    2b95d0d0677e2ab3d241e767e9efc95c (resized).jpg
    7ec9c794e441959a3bfdd28b9f54e4c2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    skynews-stonehenge-monument_4583271.jpg
    71901805018__8D280B0F-5374-4172-A7E1-23B1A2BFF38E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
    300k (resized).png
    IMG_1843 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6755 (resized).png
    a7qmZDA_460s (resized).jpg
    There are 2,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 52.
    #2104 2 years ago

Hey Jax,
    It might be helpful to place a small description of the vid(s) your posting. Thanks for offering content.

#2105 2 years ago

Ahh yes, Gordon Cooper. Just one of those guys who will say anything for attention and takes orders from the government, the masters of deception. He's certainly not credible. #sarcasm

#2106 2 years ago

Yes, this video and incident from Turkey (hey, you mean it's not just in the United States??) is fascinating.

#2109 2 years ago
    Quoted from cartert:

I once saws the invisible man. Was back in the 80s
    Woops wrong thread

In half?

#2110 2 years ago

Interesting conversation regarding perception and u f o sightings in here.

#2111 2 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Interesting conversation regarding perception and u f o sightings in here.

Any idea when that part of the discussion begins? It's a pretty lengthy video but I'd be interested in listening to the comments you're referring to.

#2112 2 years ago

Interesting conversations regarding perception and u f o sightings in here.

Quoted from JMcDonald:

Any idea when that part of the discussion begins? It's a pretty lengthy video but I'd be interested in listening to the comments you're referring to.

I will post details. I need to relisten regarding a part of the brain he is discussing. It has to do with perception. (I am going to reach out to him, regarding that part.)

I will get more details on the time stamp for the group.

#2114 2 years ago

10:56 they begin some u f o discussion I mentioned. It’s very good I highly suggest this.

#2117 2 years ago

It seems like our destiny is lies and deception. The u f o story is the story of lies and deception in America and perhaps also the world.

There is a pretty decent story forming here, as we speak. A new angle, I mean. We are watching it unfold. IMO.

#2118 2 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

It seems like our destiny is lies and deception. The u f o story is the story of lies and deception in America and perhaps also the world.
    There is a pretty decent story forming here, as we speak. A new angle, I mean. We are watching it unfold. IMO.

As explained in a 90 minute sitting by William Cooper in the 70s. He paid the ultimate price shortly after.

The news in that spill is more than 50 years old, and people still ignoring it Lol

Cognitive dissonance ... :3

#2119 2 years ago

A buddy of mine is a seventh day Adventist, he says UFOs are humans from other more technology advanced worlds spying on us to see how we "live without God"- quoted me scripture too. I'm usually not disrespectful to other beliefs as an agnostic but...

But I laughed in his face.

#2121 2 years ago

Levitation by standing waves.

#2124 2 years ago

Effects of frequency/vibration ... experiments.

#2126 2 years ago

I won't watch those videos, as YouTube's algorithm would start thinking I'm some kind of nut.

It might be nice if you guys posting them would summarize what they supposedly assert. That might pique my interest enough to risk it.

#2128 2 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I won't watch those videos, as YouTube's algorithm would start thinking I'm some kind of nut.
    It might be nice if you guys posting them would summarize what they supposedly assert. That might pique my interest enough to risk it.

I agree on the summary part. For the gods' sake, let me know what I'm about to watch!

#2129 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

I agree on the summary part. For the gods' sake, let me know what I'm about to watch!

Are you really too lazy to watch the first few seconds of the video where they tell you what you're about to watch or even read the YouTube Descriptions of the videos?? If that's too much effort for you than I'm guessing you really don't have an interest in this topic beyond attacking those who are.

#2130 2 years ago

Just put your browser in incognito mode or sign out of your account before clicking it.
    It's not going to start recommending it, even if you're coming from the same IP. Recommendations for Youtube videos are account based.

#2132 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

Are you really too lazy to watch the first few seconds of the video where they tell you what you're about to watch or even read the YouTube Descriptions of the videos?? If that's too much effort for you than I'm guessing you really don't have an interest in this topic beyond attacking those who are.

Seriously?
    I haven't attacked anyone.
    Seems like you're just skimming posts now. And honestly, mine aren't near the length of yours.

I'm not here to fight, or "be right".

I'd like the truth like everyone else that isn't positive about no et ufos could ever exist.

Am I too lazy? I thought it was common practice to provide a smidgen of direction of something you'd like someone to watch, no?

A friggin' group of words would suffice.

IE: Corso death bed confession

IE: Armstrong moon city

I had lofty goals for this thread I guess.

#2134 2 years ago

Fascinating discovery and something the Theory Of Relativity says should not be possible. I guess we don't know everything there is to know after all (ie. FTL travel may well be possible).

https://www.thespaceacademy.org/2020/11/scientists-accelerate-backward-time.html?m=1&fbclid=IwAR3Jw4LhUZSakyRf7fEd402SGbCOSBsXtgvc3eqTSZorT2xxC5jULxNOHSA

#2136 2 years ago

Looks like a 'tic tac' to me... This slow release and confirmation of UAP's from several government militaries, including the United States, moves us closer to a public understanding that alien crafts have been, and are, here. But I think the position will be that they don't pose a threat to humanity or they likely would have acted by now???

#2137 2 years ago
    Quoted from Goronic:

they don't pose a threat to humanity or they likely would have acted by now

So far from what I have seen is it sucks to be a cow around the Utah area.

#2138 2 years ago

Maybe the Russia narrative will be a coming out party? Ours, theirs, or "theirs"

#2139 2 years ago
    Quoted from Goronic:

Looks like a 'tic tac' to me... This slow release and confirmation of UAP's from several government militaries, including the United States, moves us closer to a public understanding that alien crafts have been, and are, here. But I think the position will be that they don't pose a threat to humanity or they likely would have acted by now???

Agreed. I think they've been visiting this planet for millenia and know they are so far more advanced (to this day) that we pose no threat to them. With the vastness of space I'm confident they've figured out there is no shortage of resources. There is no reason to destroy us. There is no reason to even jump out of their craft and say hello! They likely already know more about us than we do.

#2140 2 years ago

This is more fascinating new research that suggests we may not know the true limit of the speed of light. Remember, Einstein only said there is nothing faster than light "in a vacuum". However, what if light itself was capable of traveling much faster in "something" other than a vacuum? I'm confident there is so much we don't know and bridging the vast distances of our galaxy can be overcome (which is why I believe we're being visited.)

https://www.thespaceacademy.org/2021/02/astrophysicists-gamma-ray-jets-exceed.html?fbclid=IwAR0t6cymI857SSH8A3cZCl7-oE4KU0zy-pfoZGhyDd1t3sSdRYH06K1CYog

#2141 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

Fascinating discovery and something the Theory Of Relativity says should not be possible. I guess we don't know everything there is to know after all (ie. FTL travel may well be possible).
    https://www.thespaceacademy.org/2020/11/scientists-accelerate-backward-time.html?m=1&fbclid=IwAR3Jw4LhUZSakyRf7fEd402SGbCOSBsXtgvc3eqTSZorT2xxC5jULxNOHSA

Yawn... this "fascinating discovery" is five years old. (April 2017) The "video" is just talk with a static backdrop.

More faulty logic on your part: we don't know everything, therefore anything is possible. Besides, we DO know FTL is impossible. Star Trek was not a documentary, ya know.

Here's an article regarding negative mass by an actual scientist. No mention of FTL, dang.
    https://phys.org/news/2018-12-bizarre-dark-fluid-negative-mass.html

Quoted from JMcDonald:

This is more fascinating new research that suggests we may not know the true limit of the speed of light. Remember, Einstein only said there is nothing faster than light "in a vacuum". However, what if light itself was capable of traveling much faster in "something" other than a vacuum? I'm confident there is so much we don't know and bridging the vast distances of our galaxy can be overcome (which is why I believe we're being visited.)
    https://www.thespaceacademy.org/2021/02/astrophysicists-gamma-ray-jets-exceed.html?fbclid=IwAR0t6cymI857SSH8A3cZCl7-oE4KU0zy-pfoZGhyDd1t3sSdRYH06K1CYog

This 2.5 year-old (Sep 2019) "new" research "suggests" no such thing. Did you even read it, or just parse it for buzzwords? I'm pretty sure the aliens are not jets of superluminal gamma rays in a gaseous medium shooting out of blazars. Again with the same logical fallacy. If you are so confident in a fantasy, I fear the only "visitation" in your future will be by some dudes in white coats.

#2142 2 years ago

Yawn... this "fascinating discovery" is five years old. (April 2017) The "video" is just talk with a static backdrop.
    More faulty logic on your part: we don't know everything, therefore anything is possible.

Umm, 5 years is not "old". Are you suggesting we should already be seeing massive societal changes and visiting other solar systems from the discovery? That's ridiculous and not how science and the real world works.

This 2.5 year-old (Sep 2019) "new" research "suggests" no such thing. Did you even read it, or just parse it for buzzwords? I'm pretty sure the aliens are not jets of superluminal gamma rays in a gaseous medium shooting out of blazars. Again with the same logical fallacy. If you are so confident in a fantasy, I fear the only "visitation" in your future will be by some dudes in white coats.

Again, 2.5 years is not "old". That's very recent. Knowing that we know so little of all that there is to know is also not bad logic to realize the possibilities are unimaginable. If the possibilities WERE imaginable we'd already be doing it. ALL I was highlighting is that new discoveries are happening every day and (OH OH, MY OPINION) I believe we'll absolutely travel faster than light in a vacuum one day.

One discovery leads to another.

#2143 2 years ago

What I object to is your breathlessly heralding obscure years-old anomalies as though they are fresh and indicative of imminent major overthrowings of established scientific knowledge.

Unsupported opinions are the exact opposite of science.

I'm just trying to keep it 100, while you try to keep it the square root of -1.

#2144 2 years ago

What I object to is your breathlessly heralding obscure years-old anomalies as though they are fresh a

Unsupported opinions are the exact opposite of science.
    I'm just trying to keep it 100, while you try to keep it the square root of -1.

"heralding obscure years-old anomalies"?? Again, it's just 5 years old. I wasn't aware scientists had demonstrated negative mass in a laboratory (in fact, I had not really even heard of the concept of negative mass.) I simply thought it was relevant and that others might find it interesting as well. Apparently you're aware of every single experiment conducted and every research paper ever written. But you don't need to crap on my every post.

And supporting my opinion is EXACTLY what I've been doing by pointing out there are fascinating new discoveries in physics nearly every day which may lead to other new discoveries that allow us to discover FTL. Highlighting some of these discoveries SUPPORTS my opinion (albeit sure, it does not PROVE my opinion).

#2145 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Maybe the Russia narrative will be a coming out party? Ours, theirs, or "theirs"

Well youcrane is a main central place where cable does their laundry from all appearances. Now Mr Vlad just trolled the AF out of fake world news and makes a bigger fool of lets go Brandon by organising and signing peace treaties, where what the cable wanted was an excuse for a hollywood war on the telly. Denied! Lol

The 'media' has ran out of fake narative, both for "ufo's" and for contrived wars. Too many people now recognise fake flags.

Also who knows what happened in Rus before ww1 and why?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2yvfCG3pJe3M/

:3

#2146 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

I think folding space is a more reasonable tech pursuit. Of course the power required it is literally ASTROnomical. That or the ole' favorite of bending gravity, light, and matter around a craft to move between matter. The Bob Lazar theory. Those make more sense than traveling at or over lightspeed. We can prove that time passes faster or slower depending on the speed something is moving at. So at the highest point on earth a watch will run slower than a watch at sea level. The earth is rotating at 1,000mph. Things farther would be moving faster than the things closer to the center. If you took a year long voyage at light speed and returned to earth, more time would have passed on earth than for you. It's super interesting stuff. I'm not sure what the numbers are, but it's been proven using repeatable experiments.

#2147 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

Well youcrane is a main central place where cable does their laundry from all appearances. Now Mr Vlad just trolled the AF out of fake world news and makes a bigger fool of lets go Brandon by organising and signing peace treaties, where what the cable wanted was an excuse for a hollywood war on the telly. Denied! Lol
    The 'media' has ran out of fake narative, both for "ufo's" and for contrived wars. Too many people now recognise fake flags.
    Also who knows what happened in Rus before ww1 and why?
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/2yvfCG3pJe3M/
    :3

Dinosaur news is scrambling. I love it!

Crazy times we live in for certain.

I'm expecting a lot of "reveals" if for no other reason than distraction.

#2148 2 years ago

I wonder if any additional clues to the limits of technology will be revealed in the current conflicts…

Now back to the regular thread.

#2150 2 years ago

Skip to 56 and 218 sec

There are 2,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 52.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-ufo-s-are-real-now-/page/43 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.