Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,566 posts
  • 235 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240414_120219_Facebook (resized).jpg
    DC (resized).png
    IMG_2075 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240310_160206.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 12.28.08?PM (resized).png
    2b95d0d0677e2ab3d241e767e9efc95c (resized).jpg
    7ec9c794e441959a3bfdd28b9f54e4c2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    skynews-stonehenge-monument_4583271.jpg
    71901805018__8D280B0F-5374-4172-A7E1-23B1A2BFF38E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
    300k (resized).png
    IMG_1843 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6755 (resized).png
    a7qmZDA_460s (resized).jpg
    There are 2,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 52.
    #1901 2 years ago

You know who these insane parts shortages are making me think of?

JON TITOR!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor

#1902 2 years ago

I can hardly contain my excitement it’s true….everyone loves Canada. image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#1903 2 years ago
    Quoted from Anony:

Most likely if either phenomenon exists they are both the same thing and religion was just our rudimentary way of explaining these beings who had seemingly limitless power.
    Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Also good and evil. Positive and negative. Up and down.

You know. One can't exist without the other.

Remember that. Choose good.

#1904 2 years ago

hi near Epernay a few days ago,i don't know if it's a fake or not

ovni (resized).jpgovni (resized).jpg
    #1905 2 years ago
    Quoted from Bmad21:

Aurther C Clark can, can it.
    1. Magic is the art of illusion, just like pinball, Take TX sector, to the average joe who does not know about the game, the ball is "Magically" transported to the other side, it just a show package covering up a simple function of a pinball machine but dressed up in a way to Awe us and take our cash.
    2. Technology is not some "Magic" their is some tangible things from natures laws a play to produce the "Technology" what he have and can be seen or known with the everyday knowledge. though I should say that nature is not constrained to mans mathematics but the roots and the basics are understood not be some results of some green alien from outer space.
    3. Clark himself is a science FICTION writer and should be regarded as such.
    4. Him, Lazar know nothing.

That's why the saying is that advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic, not that it is magic. It's all about your perspective.

If you went back 1000 years and showed someone a television they would think it was magic. Their understanding of the world is so far from what is needed to produce a television that there would be no way for them to reconcile what they were seeing with what they know. But today a child can explain to you how a tv works.

It explains a lot about why the interpretation of UFO phenomenon seems to have a cultural component and changes over time. We're using our knowledge to interpret something that is on a level we can't comprehend.

It also makes me wonder if the aliens wait for civlizations to get to a certain point before interacting with them. If they showed up in craft that can travel faster than the speed of light, for example, what kind of basis would we have to understand how it works? It would be like trying to explain to that person 1000 years ago how the TV works.

#1906 2 years ago
    Quoted from Anony:

It also makes me wonder if the aliens wait for civlizations to get to a certain point before interacting with them

If true they missed the opportunity by about 3000 years.
    Nobody can duplicate or explain the Megalithic construction.
    Lobotomy surgery on ancient skulls. Magnificent Temples carved from soild rock in India.
    I could go on ad nauseum but the fact remains ancient cultures were far beyond the hunter-gatherer lie currently taught.

Quoted from Anony:

If you went back 1000 years and showed someone a television they would think it was magic.

When I look at the massive stone boxes carved with such precision (from Egypt), I see magic.
    Superior beings would want to interact when the people are simple primitive and not a threat.

#1907 2 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Why would beings who can travel across galaxies/dimensions gives a flying toss about a big bomb?
    What if they aren't aliens? What if it's US, traveling back in time from like a million years in the future?

Or they're running simulations (us) powered by Matrioshka brains?
    It would make sense that a race that advanced would want to study it's ancient origins just as we do.
    Simulated nuke EMP's might corrupt their data!

#1908 2 years ago

They probably sent this guy back in time!
    Are-we-inside-a-Matrioshka-Brain--2020-Sep-09-08-49-52-section6 (resized).pngAre-we-inside-a-Matrioshka-Brain--2020-Sep-09-08-49-52-section6 (resized).png

#1909 2 years ago

New video. Very legit from doorbell camera.

#1910 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

Very cool weather balloons!

#1911 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

Very legit formation of helicopters passing by, as depicted by a cheap fuzzy doorbell cam.
    We see groups of military helicopters fly by here several times a month that look just like that.
    If we're going to prove anything about UFOs, we're going to need a lot better "evidence" than that.

JMcDonaldSeesAnotherOne (resized).jpgJMcDonaldSeesAnotherOne (resized).jpg
    #1912 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

I could go on ad nauseum but the fact remains ancient cultures were far beyond the hunter-gatherer lie currently taught

The Antikythera mechanism is a fascinating piece of our history that modern science can’t quite explain. Found in 1901; we didn’t even know what it was until 2008, but then discovered it was an analog computer built long before “we” had that knowledge.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antikythera_mechanism

#1913 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

so any lights in the night sky are now spaceships?

#1914 2 years ago

So I guess you skeptics don’t believe this as well….geez

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
    #1915 2 years ago

History repeating isn't it? ... caveman develops to technology reliant society that inevitably destroys itself almost completely, the survivors stayed out of it, run to the caves during collapse ... and start banging rocks together again to survive. Repeat.

Maybe one day we'll get it right and not let the technology dependence destroy everything in spite of itself ... :3

#1916 2 years ago

Working my way through this. Very interesting. This whole body language thing is cool.

I’m going to have some kind of code word for this group when I get access to the real info.

In my interview they will be saying;

That part right there, what is he saying there?

-It will be my codes to this group. Verifying whatever I can…

#1917 2 years ago

I’m going to try to break that fourth wall for all of us.

1E22D326-820C-4374-A43D-25FB2928C2FF (resized).jpeg1E22D326-820C-4374-A43D-25FB2928C2FF (resized).jpeg
    #1918 2 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

The Antikythera mechanism is a fascinating piece of our history that modern science can’t quite explain. Found in 1901; we didn’t even know what it was until 2008, but then discovered it was an analog computer built long before “we” had that knowledge.

It's coming to light that Human civilizations have been around far longer than previously anticipated!

#1919 2 years ago
    Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

so any lights in the night sky are now spaceships?

Well, we're in for mass confusion now with drones! Drone swarms can do anything in the way of patterns in the sky now.

#1920 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

Maybe one day we'll get it right and not let the technology dependence destroy everything in spite of itself ... :3

So Russia destroyed a rogue/defunct satellite the other day, showering low-Earth orbit with debris. The Astronauts in the space station took shelter in escape pods. There was no warning.
    This account sounds super wonky to me.
    What did they really have to destroy that was so important to put their Cosmonauts on the SS in danger?
    Is this the first instance of Star Wars?
    China has their new SS functional and they have in the recent past blown up several so-called "Satellites"
    Please, will our Resident Astrophysicist explain why they don't just crank up the Space Station and move it further out, in to "Clean Space" free from debris traveling 5000 miles and hour?

#1921 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

So Russia destroyed a rogue/defunct satellite the other day, showering low-Earth orbit with debris. The Astronauts in the space station took shelter in escape pods. There was no warning.
    This account sounds super wonky to me.
    What did they really have to destroy that was so important to put their Cosmonauts on the SS in danger?
    Is this the first instance of Star Wars?
    China has their new SS functional and they have in the recent past blown up several so-called "Satellites"
    Please, will our Resident Astrophysicist explain why they don't just crank up the Space Station and move it further out, in to "Clean Space" free from debris traveling 5000 miles and hour?

That's how the movie "Gravity" began, isn't it? With Russia destroying one of its spy satellites?

#1922 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

History repeating isn't it? ... caveman develops to technology reliant society that inevitably destroys itself almost completely, the survivors stayed out of it, run to the caves during collapse ... and start banging rocks together again to survive. Repeat.

Forced dependence. You will be assimilated.

#1923 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

It's coming to light that Human civilizations have been around far longer than previously anticipated!

This. How much history and "science " has been kept from us?

To think we don't have a breakaway society somewhere is unimaginable to me. Under the crust or under water would be my first guesses.

#1924 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

How much history and "science " has been kept from us?

and how much religion has blinded us

#1925 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

This. How much history and "science " has been kept from us?
    To think we don't have a breakaway society somewhere is unimaginable to me. Under the crust or under water would be my first guesses.

Well, the elite are building bunkers at a record pace.

#1926 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

The Fermi paradox answered. I doubt anyone ever gets it right for long.

#1927 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Well, the elite are building bunkers at a record pace.

I am a Bunker Expert. They are no answer,especially after a Nuclear incident.
    Ventilation is the biggest problem. Everything gets a green algae-type coating after awhile. Grains turn to Ergot toxin which is an hallucinogenic.
    The majority of people will not last long locked in underground. It takes a special type of individual to keep from going crazy. Real quick.
    If your waste disposal is vented it becomes an inlet for radiation to enter. If its not vented it becomes deadly and or explosive.
    The best shelter I have explored is Lost Sea Cavern in Tennessee. Massive underground lake a mile underground, native fish specie. Arched dome solid rock roof.
    Used to be filled with provisions for 6000 residents of Chattanooga area.
    Spacious.

#1928 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Ventilation is the biggest problem. Everything gets a green algae-type coating after awhile. Grains turn to Ergot toxin which is an hallucinogenic.
    The majority of people will not last long locked in underground. It takes a special type of individual to keep from going crazy. Real quick.
    If your waste disposal is vented it becomes an inlet for radiation to enter. If its not vented it becomes deadly and or explosive.
    The best shelter I have explored is Lost Sea Cavern in Tennessee. Massive underground lake a mile underground, native fish specie. Arched dome solid rock roof.
    Spacious.

looks like I've got something to look up! Thanks!

#1929 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

If you are looking up Lost Sea look up Ruby Falls which is nearby. Another excellent shelter, its shortcoming is its so deep in the ground. We took an elevator down in to the Cavern, not sure if there were steps.
    Great freshwater lake down there.
    Do not visit if you are claustrophobic.

#1930 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Me too. I need to see this underground lake thing. I’m on it YouTube.

#1932 2 years ago

Thank you for that! When I visited in the 70's the fallout shelter supplies briefly mentioned were stacked 10 foot high as you entered. You literally had to squeeze around it, stacks of food,water, gas masks, you name it.They probably removed a lot of that stuff since it became outdated.
    Yeah, again, the finest Shelter I have ever visited among many.

#1933 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Lost Sea look up Ruby Falls

For a few years we had season passes to Rock City, and while in the area we also went to Ruby Falls and the Lost Sea.

All of those places are cool to visit, but I liked Rock City the best, a walk along at your own pace and I like seeing the deer and the view from the top of the mountain.

Lost Sea and Ruby Falls are underground, and have to tour with a group, and a guide.

And the trout in the Lost Sea are humongous! But they are not native, they were placed there to just see if there was a way out or not.

I doubt you will see any UFO's in any of those places (I never did), but they are all very cool places to visit at least one time.

#1934 2 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Working my way through this. Very interesting. This whole body language thing is cool.
    I’m going to have some kind of code word for this group when I get access to the real info.
    In my interview they will be saying;
    That part right there, what is he saying there?
    -It will be my codes to this group. Verifying whatever I can…

How to deceive. From the people who really know.

#1935 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Spacious.

Well then, a lot of elites building in old missile silos etc. are going to be very disappointed! At least they can make a lot of LSD!

#1936 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

I could go on ad nauseum but the fact remains ancient cultures were far beyond the hunter-gatherer lie currently taught.

What is being taught? The fact that we were hunter gatherers before these ancient cultures? That would be correct...

#1937 2 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Not quite. Have you read any of the works of Aritstotle? He lived close to the time this was developed. The human race had massive knowledge about the stars and geography at this time, not to mention mathematics. It's a hand cranked math computer that predicts astronomy. Not far-fetched for the time period at all.

#1938 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Well then, a lot of elites building in old missile silos etc. are going to be very disappointed! At least they can make a lot of LSD!

Some times the ability to live 6 more Months when others can't could be the most important goal.
    Imagine, you could document events for future Generations of what really happened.
    Record transmissions of Shortwave broadcast onto a cassette tape.
    Hope they use really good birth control, not an ideal time to bring the innocent needy child in.

As far as LSD the Ergot fungus I mentioned earlier is the basis for LSD and a natural hallucinogenic in its own right.
    Frankly, you don't want to be doing windowpane or Mr. Natural in a locked, closed, damp stuffy environment.
    Could bring on our old friend "Cabin Fever", an ancient phenomena that ends with dead people.

#1939 2 years ago
    Quoted from Tranquilize:

What is being taught? The fact that we were hunter gatherers before these ancient cultures? That would be correct...

SOME WERE.
    With Goblecki-Tepe it appears certain Groups went straight to building Megalithic Cultures with art and engineering and later instituted hunter-gathering and agriculture from need.
    Where these guys came from will take further research. They hit the scene pretty advanced wherever it was from.

Take the Adam and Eve story, or Noah. These guy and girls were BORN advanced and did advanced things from the get go.
    In fact, the adjacent location of GT from the mountain Noah landed his boat could indicate this was his settlement after the flood.
    Many Historians whisper and mumble this possibility but try to avoid derision from their peers.

#1940 2 years ago
    Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

and how much religion has blinded us

I tend to see it more like it was "taken away", myself. But yes, blinded by "False religion". ?

Point is, one man or woman can't know Everything. There needs to be a proportion of faith or belief in that which we can't seem to know, so that people can function. Also communication and social networks. Trust. Synonyms there. Belief, trust, faith, they all take time to build and need to be based on something. There are also things that just can't be known, by anyone.

Not religion per se. No, just human nature, psychology. Something good is better than not good, or nothing. Be a good Mo Fo : D

Could be argued, for some people, ET or UFO etc. may be as a form of religion or belief? . Might make this thread by definition about "religion" kindof? lol

Modern religion seems to be for the most part a bunch of intricate contradictory "constructs".... clouding and dividing the simple basics, and people.

Up Down. Dark Light. Good Evil. Right Wrong. True False. Hard Soft. Positive Negative. Pleasure Pain...... . . None really exists without the other. Even Love has it's partner I suppose. But we get to choose the proportion of that. 100%.

Anyway. Love thy neighbor.

Everybody is your neighbor btw ( :

*Sorry - on relevance to the UFO thing, I have a sense we are soon going to be learning alot more about lots of things we have been kept from knowing, about just how advanced our own human devised technology actually is. There's certainly a global thing going on. Might not be quite what we think though.

#1941 2 years ago

Just for anyone interested in a bit of an eye opener. Gotta remember there is Old big collapsing media, but now the emerged "new media".

Whole planet in for a bumpy ride ladies and gentlemen, however it goes.

gab.com bitchute.com odysee.com etc etc etc

Seems to have become so obvious now, as all sorts spews out even onto the tightly reined poo-toob.

Check the new channels. It is happening at your place too. Can't see if we don't look.. Try be informed pinheads!

#1942 2 years ago

DNI Avril Haines admits possibility of aliens! One thing that is undeniable right now ... after nearly a full century of our government denying it 100% they are now (repeatedly) telling us unidentified aerial objects are real, there are inexplicable attributes, and the possibility of aliens is real. They ARE saying it.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/11/ufos-buzzing-us-warships-may-be-aliens-top-spy-chief/

#1943 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Some times the ability to live 6 more Months when others can't could be the most important goal.
    Imagine, you could document events for future Generations of what really happened.
    Record transmissions of Shortwave broadcast onto a cassette tape.
    Hope they use really good birth control, not an ideal time to bring the innocent needy child in.
    As far as LSD the Ergot fungus I mentioned earlier is the basis for LSD and a natural hallucinogenic in its own right.
    Frankly, you don't want to be doing windowpane or Mr. Natural in a locked, closed, damp stuffy environment.
    Could bring on our old friend "Cabin Fever", an ancient phenomena that ends with dead people.

Obviously you have given this a lot of thought!
    If nuke war happens, I have one bullet in my 9mm for my head!

#1944 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Obviously you have given this a lot of thought!
    If nuke war happens, I have one bullet in my 9mm for my head!

Yeah wrote a Book the Publishers wouldn't touch, "Fallout Shelter".
    Did quite a bit of research back then. My favorite real life account was 2 guys holed up in a bombed out building in France for several Months, living off wine, cheese and collected rainwater.
    By all accounts healthy when they were dug out.

#1945 2 years ago

<

Quoted from phil-lee:

Yeah wrote a Book the Publishers wouldn't touch, "Fallout Shelter".
    Did quite a bit of research back then. My favorite real life account was 2 guys holed up in a bombed out building in France for several Months, living off wine, cheese and collected rainwater.
    By all accounts healthy when they were dug out.

Yup, the radiations is the main reason I'd rather give it up than fight to survive. That and the fact that I have about 4 years to retirement and that isn't what I worked all my life for!

#1946 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

<

Yup, the radiations is the main reason I'd rather give it up than fight to survive. That and the fact that I have about 4 years to retirement and that isn't what I worked all my life for!

In many ways an all out nuclear conflagration would be an excellent way to exit stage left. Quick, certain.
    Except for the poor folks who just get poisoned.
    Some guy years ago said he wanted to stand in front of a wall so he could leave a "Hiroshima Shadow".
    My Hero in the book sweats the time of his departure. Is it too soon? Is there anything to exit to? He just knows he can't stand another day underground after being there 5 Months.
    After writing it I gave up plans for a fallout shelter. Now a Bunker? Well thats an important item to have. There are big differences.

#1947 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Some guy years ago said he wanted to stand in front of a wall so he could leave a "Hiroshima Shadow".

Must have been an artist!

#1948 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

unidentified aerial objects are real, there are inexplicable attributes, and the possibility of aliens is real. They ARE saying it.

We should be seeing JMcDonald getting dragged into a UFO by the aliens very soon...

AliensAbductingJMcD (resized).jpgAliensAbductingJMcD (resized).jpg
    #1949 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

We should be seeing JMcDonald getting dragged into a UFO by the aliens very soon...
    [quoted image]

I would go voluntarily! lol.

#1950 2 years ago
    Screenshot_20211121-213932_2 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20211121-213932_2 (resized).jpg
    There are 2,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 39 of 52.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-ufo-s-are-real-now-/page/39?hl=dcp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.