Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,566 posts
  • 235 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240414_120219_Facebook (resized).jpg
    DC (resized).png
    IMG_2075 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240310_160206.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 12.28.08?PM (resized).png
    2b95d0d0677e2ab3d241e767e9efc95c (resized).jpg
    7ec9c794e441959a3bfdd28b9f54e4c2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    skynews-stonehenge-monument_4583271.jpg
    71901805018__8D280B0F-5374-4172-A7E1-23B1A2BFF38E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
    300k (resized).png
    IMG_1843 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6755 (resized).png
    a7qmZDA_460s (resized).jpg
    There are 2,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 52.
    #1851 2 years ago

I think we are 0 to 24 months from the owner of the tic tac technology to reveal it globally.

Likely shown during military conflict. I guess this isn’t going out on a limb here. One could argue it has already been revealed.

It could be another superpower but I have my money on China owning the technology. I bet if I could see the rest of the congressional report, it would sort of confirm this.

There is still not a released copy of the other congressional report is there?

https://www.csis.org/analysis/updated-report-chinese-strategy-and-military-forces-2021

#1852 2 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus: It could be another superpower but I have my money on China owning the technology. I bet if I could see the rest of the congressional report, it would sort of confirm this.

I don’t believe 1% that China or any superpower has the technology that the tic tac’s have displayed. They may be ahead of the USA in technology or AI but not to the extent of what the navy revealed. The govt has HD photos of aircraft from as close as 50ft. They know very well these crafts are not man made. Besides the tic tac, there are hundreds/thousands of credible sitings for decades that have displayed technology far advanced of anything earthly.
    Broken record: it would create massive chaos to reveal the truth.

#1853 2 years ago

We all want to see it, as long as there are no face melts...

hqdefault (resized).jpghqdefault (resized).jpg
    #1855 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Yes very. Transporting something uncovered, in broad daylight, on a flatbed. With an apparent short cell phone video and I'm guessing a worker seeming surprised at what his company produces?
    Almost seems like an after-school special.
    Sorry, not biting on this one.

100%. If anything it's for misinformation. Just the idea in other countries heads that we COULD have this type of tech would make them think twice. It's also not a UFO because it clearly looks aero dynamic. The front looks similar to a SR-71. Most of the UFOs we see in footage are saucer shaped, cigar shaped, or pill shaped.

#1856 2 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

I think we are 0 to 24 months from the owner of the tic tac technology to reveal it globally.
    Likely shown during military conflict. I guess this isn’t going out on a limb here. One could argue it has already been revealed.
    It could be another superpower but I have my money on China owning the technology. I bet if I could see the rest of the congressional report, it would sort of confirm this.
    There is still not a released copy of the other congressional report is there?
    https://www.csis.org/analysis/updated-report-chinese-strategy-and-military-forces-2021

When you consider how much the US spends on it's military budget and black budgets compared to other countries....It's very unlikely it's anyone else. We spend more than the next 11 countries COMBINED. If anyone has it, it's the US. I think they're keeping them a secret and will use them during the next major conflict. Yes, I said "Next". We all know history repeats itself.

#1857 2 years ago
    DD10B4D1-3936-4423-9F8A-394F6C90154B (resized).pngDD10B4D1-3936-4423-9F8A-394F6C90154B (resized).pngE0E48E0E-72FE-4A4C-9851-66F16CBD8030 (resized).pngE0E48E0E-72FE-4A4C-9851-66F16CBD8030 (resized).pngF963DD69-B46F-44F1-B602-EA8B03AE0ADB (resized).pngF963DD69-B46F-44F1-B602-EA8B03AE0ADB (resized).png
    #1858 2 years ago
    Quoted from Teamhex:

When you consider how much the US spends on it's military budget and black budgets compared to other countries....It's very unlikely it's anyone else. We spend more than the next 11 countries COMBINED. If anyone has it, it's the US. I think they're keeping them a secret and will use them during the next major conflict. Yes, I said "Next". We all know history repeats itself.

You might very well be right. I still have my eyes on China because in my mind they are the threat. Also their silence can lead to the grave for every citizen.

China could funnel money without the world at large knowing. They have a lot of money. They can match US numbers in that area. I bet they have easily spent ten times what we have today. On this technology or their versions of it.

You could be right though. I hope it’s on my side, the weapons.

https://www.usnews.com/news/news/articles/2021-10-18/china-calls-missile-launch-routine-test-of-new-technology

File under “routine”.

#1859 2 years ago

Been researching Shadow People.
    Some folks describe them as another Race of beings.
    Perhaps they are the real aliens.
    Probably cloaking devices. Nobody ever gets a clear look at them.
    But a lot of people sure claim to have seen them.
    They operate in the background, around corners, observing but not interfering.
    Makes sense to me.

1 week later
    #1861 2 years ago

Prove one crop circle is real and you have proven Extraterrestrials.
    I have seen several of the "Debunking" videos and while it's possible a few rednecks with boards could be able to produce an interesting shape in a cornfield some of these things are simply too advanced in design.

#1862 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Prove one crop circle is real and you have proven Extraterrestrials.
    I have seen several of the "Debunking" videos and while it's possible a few rednecks with boards could be able to produce an interesting shape in a cornfield some of these things are simply too advanced in design.

Couple that with the surgical cattle mutilations found worldwide since the 1600s and you really have something intriguing. Not really sure how you can explain a perfectly exsanguinated cow...

#1863 2 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Couple that with the surgical cattle mutilations found worldwide since the 1600s and you really have something intriguing. Not really sure how you can explain a perfectly exsanguinated cow...

Yeah, the cow mutilations were always a problem! This had to be the work of the Greys (demons), the Nordics would have never did this sort of thing.
    The question is why?
    I can understand a first-year Medical student wanting to practice his skills in surgery (they used to rip off freshly buried corpse See Ghouls).
    But some of these animals experienced SURGERY IMPOSSIBLE.

#1864 2 years ago

So if some of these Crop Circles are REAL, what the hell are they trying to tell us?
    Who are they talking to?
    Why can't it be easy and they write:
    THE WORLD IS ENDING AND WE ARE BLOCKING NUCLEAR WEAPONS

#1865 2 years ago

Crog circles are definitley not real. Funny how you never saw one until the first one happened. Then they each had to one-up each other. Many are really well done though. You got to love the human compulsion for out doing the next guy.

Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 10.05.51 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-10-28 at 10.05.51 PM (resized).png

#1866 2 years ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

Funny how you never saw one until the first one happened.

They began to be documented when we started flying and could see them.
    We have one a few miles from here. They call it the Devils Tramping ground. Documented for a hundred years at least.
    Nothing grows inside the circle.
    Plenty of mysterious circle formations all over the World. The one in West Africa that people claim is the remains of Atlantis could have been one. That area was lush fields and growth when that circle was formed.
    Plenty in South America.

#1867 2 years ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

Crog circles are definitley not real. Funny how you never saw one until the first one happened. Then they each had to one-up each other. Many are really well done though. You got to love the human compulsion for out doing the next guy.
    [quoted image]

Nobody ever realized what the Nazca lines actually were either until someone flew over one in an airplane in 1940. And they're still being found with the use of drones as recently as a couple years ago.

#1868 2 years ago

I'm on ya'lls side with aliens, but not with crop circles. These started in the late 70's and ramped up from there. There were plenty of planes flying around prior to that.

Nazca lines are likely from the ancient aliens. Honestly, I don't think the movie the 5th Element had it that wrong.

#1869 2 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:Couple that with the surgical cattle mutilations found worldwide since the 1600s and you really have something intriguing. Not really sure how you can explain a perfectly exsanguinated cow...

This is a grisly thing. The cattle mutilations.

#1870 2 years ago

Took a pic of a rainbow this morning, looks like a bunch of TIE fighters!

0D97AB00-68F0-4EDC-9276-5972AED6F3D4 (resized).jpeg0D97AB00-68F0-4EDC-9276-5972AED6F3D4 (resized).jpeg
    #1871 2 years ago

UFOs are spiritual beings manifesting in the material world. That’s why they defy our laws of physics, they’re not from ‘here’.

What percent are from Heaven and what percent from Hell…I believe the vast majority seen are fallen angels/demons.

2 Corinthians 11:14 KJV
    [14] And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Also read the Book of Ezekiel. Many times ‘wheels’ are described in that text.

And yes they are plenty of hoaxes and misidentifications out there also. But UFOs are indeed real and have been around forever.

#1872 2 years ago

I'll just assume everyone has had a chance to listen to this.

I'm on the fence with guy, and his desired outcome.

#1873 2 years ago
    Quoted from Julius:

UFOs are spiritual beings manifesting in the material world. That’s why they defy our laws of physics, they’re not from ‘here’.
    What percent are from Heaven and what percent from Hell…I believe the vast majority seen are fallen angels/demons.
    2 Corinthians 11:14 KJV
    [14] And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
    Also read the Book of Ezekiel. Many times ‘wheels’ are described in that text.
    And yes they are plenty of hoaxes and misidentifications out there also. But UFOs are indeed real and have been around forever.

It is good to meet someone who shares many of my conclusions. People who discount the past record which inevitably strays into religious text are missing key evidence. If you are going to study this subject you need to aproach it with an open mind, an "Empty glass".

Quoted from RonSS:

I'll just assume everyone has had a chance to listen to this.
    I'm on the fence with guy, and his desired outcome.

I listened to everything this Guy said. What is irritating is he (and a lot of others) hem and haw with halting disclosures, like they have secrets they cannot reveal.
    What is really going on is they have no new information and fear their name will be connected to theory, rumor.
    I can understand their hesitation.
    However, if I knew groundbreaking truths or secret information I would shout it from the rooftop, consequences be damned.
    Yes, many have been disappeared for doing so. But if it is known that an individual has secret knowledge they will be destroyed anyway, lest they disclose it in a weak moment.
    The answer is clear, supernatural beings have interceded in mankinds affairs since the beginning.
    I call these Beings Angels, as well as demons.

#1874 2 years ago

What he said about cow mutilations made a lot of sense! An artificially bred animal thats a food source and exist in great numbers. One thats been around thousands of years.
    Always wondered about the fascination with Cows among the Hindus. Not anymore.
    There are cattle directly beside my Farm that exhibit interesting behavior.
    They are a lot deeper than people give them credit for. Could give a few examples but Folks would think I'm losing it.
    Maybe I am.

#1875 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

They are a lot deeper than people give them credit for. Could give a few examples but Folks would think I'm losing it.

Let's hear it.

#1876 2 years ago
    Quoted from jibmums:

Let's hear it.

Was thinking the same.

#1877 2 years ago

I think if the US Government wants to create a new,

"central repository," with reports "including adverse physiological effects." Furthering democratic accountability, the office would be required to provide regular public reports on its findings.

Then there has to be something to this UFO stuff.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/patriotism-unity/why-kirsten-gillibrands-ufo-amendment-deserves-bipartisan-support

#1878 2 years ago

I will have to share Bovine/Brahma behavioral studies later.

So it seems the primary purpose in whoever is Piloting these UFOs is preventing a nuclear weapon from being reansported in to Space.
    Any Nuclear Scientist here?
    We know when a Nuke goes off on Earth its destruction is limited albeit horrendous.
    Many people were worried the explosion would just keep going and destroy Earth in the early days before we knew the effects.
    Is it possible a Nuclear explosion in Space would be worse than on Earth?
    These Aliens or whoever have worked overtime to stop us from finding out.

#1879 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

What if a nuclear explosion in space caused unpredictable effects? We'd be screwed, because like the true idiots that we are, we've already tried that one, in the late 50s and early 60s. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starfish_Prime
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-altitude_nuclear_explosion#List_of_high-altitude_nuclear_explosions
    It's really amazing that we've survived this long after developing nuclear weapons. The threat of nuclear war has stressed out our entire civilization for over 70 years now.
    If there are Aliens, I hope they are able to reach us in time to prevent a catastrophe. Or maybe they are already at work keeping us safe.

#1880 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

I will have to share Bovine/Brahma behavioral studies later.
    So it seems the primary purpose in whoever is Piloting these UFOs is preventing a nuclear weapon from being reansported in to Space.
    Any Nuclear Scientist here?
    We know when a Nuke goes off on Earth its destruction is limited albeit horrendous.
    Many people were worried the explosion would just keep going and destroy Earth in the early days before we knew the effects.

I will disagree with the theory that stopping nukes from going into space is the_primary_purpose of these UFOs. It is absolutely true they have shown they can shutdown our nuclear arsenal at will. So these entities clearly are keeping an eye on the nukes.

But why the abductions of people? Why the animal mutilations? There is more to this. Curious on others thoughts on these items.

Maybe the nuclear angle is simply, its not time for that yet. This existence/reality will end in fire. The Bible talks of end times fiery destruction. It is possible they are just keeping things in check until that time and maybe nukes will play a part.

2 Peter 3:10 KJV
    [10] But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Potentially the X-37B unmanned units of the US Air Force, not NASA, have already deployed nukes in space. The missions are classified and make you wonder what are they doing up there? And if there are any nukes in space currently, they are pointed at enemies in other countries, not for use in space. To my knowledge there is nothing in space that needs nuclear deterrence….yet.

#1881 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

I wonder what all these countries are really finding on the moon and Mars?

Dirt. Rocks.

#1882 2 years ago

All this religious talk in a thread about aliens makes me laugh. I’m one of those weird people that believe in Panpsychism. I believe that the possibility of aliens is just as great as the possibility of Jesus, maybe more so. It’s all just words in books to me.

#1883 2 years ago

Why would beings who can travel across galaxies/dimensions gives a flying toss about a big bomb?

What if they aren't aliens? What if it's US, traveling back in time from like a million years in the future?

#1884 2 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Why would beings who can travel across galaxies/dimensions gives a flying toss about a big bomb?

And why would they draw circles in crops

#1885 2 years ago
    Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

And why would they draw circles in crops

Maybe it's the equivalent of drawing a penis with balls? Just graffiti.

Superbad

#1886 2 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

What if they aren't aliens? What if it's US, traveling back in time from like a million years in the future?

I think it's us also, maybe from other dimensions but as the theory goes you can only travel back to when you had a time machine...so I think a time machine or dimesional travel has been created in the past couple of years. My bet would be the Chinese.

#1887 2 years ago

The nuke theory doesn't explain the ancient aliens.

#1888 2 years ago
    Quoted from RobW:

I think it's us also, maybe from other dimensions but as the theory goes you can only travel back to when you had a time machine...so I think a time machine or dimesional travel has been created in the past couple of years. My bet would be the Chinese.

Could be, but this theary assumes humans are alone in this huge universe.

#1889 2 years ago

And the Lord cometh down and he said to the people: thou shalt have a wheel, and that wheel will be a cog for the alien machine! There shalt be teams of aliens. The goodies against the baddies!

Sounds fun!

#1890 2 years ago
    1C93337B-4F6C-41ED-8C86-9E24E104F607 (resized).jpeg1C93337B-4F6C-41ED-8C86-9E24E104F607 (resized).jpeg
    #1891 2 years ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

Sure it does.
    If their purpose is to nurture a new creation then overseeing the creation/use of a weapon that could decimate the population would be a natural evolution of their duties.
    Of course their role early on was different, and has changed as time goes on.
    Its obvious they are not organic since they defy all scientific Laws.
    They are not interested in conquest or they would have moved in this direction way back.
    We are not a food source unless they harvest grains while forming crop formations.
    Again, there are two types, benevolent and evil.
    We know which is which by the fruit of their actions. A tree does not produce good fruit and poison from its branches.

#1892 2 years ago

C6337707-637E-4581-A10D-FBA67363AFF3 (resized).jpegC6337707-637E-4581-A10D-FBA67363AFF3 (resized).jpeg

#1893 2 years ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

But my statement above does.
    “ UFOs are spiritual beings manifesting in the material world.”

These beings have been around as long as people. Longer, actually, in my understanding of Gods creation timeline. The ones referred to as ancient aliens are absolutely the fallen angels trying to set themselves up as gods. And just because we have not seen them try and ‘take over’, when the time is fulfilled they will not need to. People will be deceived and follow after them willingly.

I enjoy some time travel movies (Interstellar, most recently) but as stated thats not what I believe pertaining to this subject. Fun movies tho!

Shout out to luckydogg420, Jesus knows and loves you. He created you. I pray someday it will be a two way relationship.

#1894 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Its obvious they are not organic since they defy all scientific Laws.

You are making a leap to a giant assumption that we completely understand all scientific laws

Quoted from Julius:

The ones referred to as ancient aliens are absolutely the fallen angels trying to set themselves up as gods.

Absolutely? I assume you have proof

#1895 2 years ago
    Quoted from Julius:

These beings have been around as long as people.

This thread is being visited by beings, old spirits known as trolls. These beings want to squelch honest discussion, express their displeasure they cannot add anything to the conversation by voting downward in a consistent manner.
    Some of these trolls even try to communicate, croaking out accusing questions and feigning surprise and indignation when their Mission is to disrupt.
    You know them by their fruits, negativity, mocking, ridicule.
    They hope to destroy the conversation, like a child interrupting their Parents, because they feed off attention.

#1896 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

They hope to destroy the conversation, like a child interrupting their Parents, because they feed off attention.

Statements that include absolutely and obvious should be the final word and can't be questioned?

#1897 2 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

All this religious talk in a thread about aliens makes me laugh. I’m one of those weird people that believe in Panpsychism. I believe that the possibility of aliens is just as great as the possibility of Jesus, maybe more so. It’s all just words in books to me.

Most likely if either phenomenon exists they are both the same thing and religion was just our rudimentary way of explaining these beings who had seemingly limitless power.

Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

#1898 2 years ago

I would very much recommend the book American cosmic to anyone seriously interested in this topic. I am going to reread it. It was fascinating.

7473D932-95C4-4422-BB12-4136020CEC3B (resized).jpeg7473D932-95C4-4422-BB12-4136020CEC3B (resized).jpeg
    #1900 2 years ago
    Quoted from Anony:

Most likely if either phenomenon exists they are both the same thing and religion was just our rudimentary way of explaining these beings who had seemingly limitless power.
    Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Aurther C Clark can, can it.
    1. Magic is the art of illusion, just like pinball, Take TX sector, to the average joe who does not know about the game, the ball is "Magically" transported to the other side, it just a show package covering up a simple function of a pinball machine but dressed up in a way to Awe us and take our cash.

2. Technology is not some "Magic" their is some tangible things from natures laws a play to produce the "Technology" what he have and can be seen or known with the everyday knowledge. though I should say that nature is not constrained to mans mathematics but the roots and the basics are understood not be some results of some green alien from outer space.

3. Clark himself is a science FICTION writer and should be regarded as such.

4. Him, Lazar know nothing.

There are 2,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 38 of 52.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-ufo-s-are-real-now-/page/38 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.