Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,566 posts
  • 235 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240414_120219_Facebook (resized).jpg
    DC (resized).png
    IMG_2075 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240310_160206.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 12.28.08?PM (resized).png
    2b95d0d0677e2ab3d241e767e9efc95c (resized).jpg
    7ec9c794e441959a3bfdd28b9f54e4c2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    skynews-stonehenge-monument_4583271.jpg
    71901805018__8D280B0F-5374-4172-A7E1-23B1A2BFF38E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
    300k (resized).png
    IMG_1843 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6755 (resized).png
    a7qmZDA_460s (resized).jpg
    There are 2,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 52.
    #1801 2 years ago

We are going to be discussing this for another decade without anything. Somewhere, someone is on the floor laughing at me.

#1802 2 years ago

New video released by MUFON. Release 9/7/21 but originally captured on 8/15/21. Speaking of TR 3B?

#1803 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

New video released by MUFON. Release 9/7/21 but originally captured on 8/15/21. Speaking of TR 3B?

It's really too bad that the only "UFO" videos that have been coming out lately are fuzzy little unidentifiable dots.
    Just like all the others from the past half-century of poor photography.
    How incredibly worthless and boring.
    Videos like this contribute nothing to our knowledge of UFOs.

#1804 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

To that end, i again stress, if "we" have these incredible technologies, why are we using them for war/perceived protection, instead of bettering humanity?

You must be new here.........

#1805 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

See, a video from someone like "UFO Stalker", i take with a grain of salt - you went looking for UFOs, and how about that, you found one.

When some farmer in the Midwest walks out of his barn in the 1950s and sees something weird in the sky, that's different.....

1280px-Trent1_600dpi (resized).jpg1280px-Trent1_600dpi (resized).jpg
    #1806 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

It's really too bad that the only "UFO" videos that have been coming out lately are fuzzy little unidentifiable dots.
    How incredibly worthless and boring.
    Videos like this contribute nothing to our knowledge of UFOs.

Once again, we've heard your complaint (same one) repeatedly. I'm sorry alien intelligence does not wish to fly lower and stop and pose for pictures for you. If it's so boring to you then why do you keep coming back to this thread simply to troll those of us who are interested in the subject and are curious about sightings?? Stay away, pretty simple.

#1807 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

Stay away, pretty simple.

I'm glad to see that you remain as open-minded as ever. Sorry for popping your bubble and disagreeing with you.
    There are multiple points of view in this world.
    Not all of us are as gullible as you.

#1808 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:I'm glad to see that you remain as open-minded as ever. Sorry for popping your bubble and disagreeing with you.
    There are multiple points of view in this world.
    Not all of us are as gullible as you.

Being open minded to what?! To being ridiculed for questioning strange objects in the sky?? To thinking there just might be something very odd going on with our existence? Good Lord, give me a break. All you do is cry that videos aren't clear enough and definitive enough for you and IF you had a clear up-close picture of something unexplainable you would still dismiss it as CGI or a hoax. Great, MOVE ON. Can we not simply share videos and pictures and have an open conversation to discuss possibilities without being called "gullible" and treated as morons and you're the one who knows all?? MOVE ON. Where are the mods now??

#1809 2 years ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

You must be new here.........

Haha, no, just persistent

#1810 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

Great, MOVE ON. Can we not simply share videos and pictures and have an open conversation to discuss possibilities without being called "gullible" and treated as morons and you're the one who knows all?? MOVE ON. Where are the mods now??

Yes, please keep sharing the videos. I'm hoping eventually one of them will actually show enough details to prove something.
    So far, you haven't shown anything better than we've been seeing for many years.
    Having an "open conversation" includes allowing people to voice their opinions about what UFOs might be, and whether the videos are "real" or not. We all get to participate.
    The mods are not going to tell anyone that they can't do that.
    I've never said I'm the one who knows all. I'm only strongly suggesting that you might learn how to apply slightly more critical thinking to some of the "evidence" that you have been showing us.
    I'm extremely open-minded. Being overly willing to believe in something is not open-mindedness, it is being gullible. My opinion. You are welcome to yours!
    But please don't keep wasting everyone's time telling us how much you don't like me. We've known that for months now.
    Just ignore my posts if they are so offensive to you. You don't always have to comment if you don't like what I say.
    Your posts aren't offensive to me. You are welcome to say anything you want. When I read certain things, sometimes I feel like commenting.
    Don't like it? Start your own Pinside!

#1811 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

I wanted to expand on this a little. The things I say are not meant as "trolls". They actually represent how I think.
    It does seem like poor photographs and videos "create" many UFO sightings by giving us an ambiguous image that can't be clearly explained. It is part of the nature of photography that some photos are good, and some are poor and show inadequate detail.
    There are many objects in the air, and many types of natural and man-made aerial phenomena that will show up in photographs or videos with greater or lesser clarity.
    A perfectly clear photo of a jet airliner, or a hot air balloon, or a meteor is not really that exciting. It's easy to identify the object in the picture, because the picture is clear and sharp.
    The same objects seen at a distance, through our distorting and moving atmosphere, and with hand-held cameras that are out of focus, appear as "unidentified objects". In those cases, the cameras have definitely "created" the UFO.
    This is why it is completely reasonable to ask why we haven't seen any high-resolution photos of UFOs that are actually not man-made or natural objects. So many photos and videos are taken every day, with most of them in much higher resolution than was even possible 20 or 30 years ago.
    It does not make sense to say that only people that record fuzzy, low-res images actually obtain pictures of alien spacecraft or secret government projects. It makes much more sense to just throw out any photographic evidence that is not clear and in focus. There are too many artifacts and illusions created by cameras themselves, especially when the lighting and focus is off, to justify spending too much time analyzing bad photos.
    If better photos and videos really can't ever be taken, then we must consider the possibility that many UFO sightings are optical illusions or distortions, or artifacts of poor recording quality.
    The more dramatic "Close Encounters" events can't be explained that way, of course. But why has there been nothing recorded of any of those?
    Could it be that some of these close encounters could be caused by psychological, neurological, pathological, or other conditions that exist in people? Could it be that our senses and our memories are not as good as we'd like to believe?
    Our senses have been proven to be unreliable under controlled conditions in careful experiments. An easy example would be optical illusions on paper. You can see things moving that aren't, and see colors and lines that aren't there.
    Now, take these same fragile, inaccurate senses outdoors and expose them to something completely unfamiliar.
    Wouldn't it be possible for any of us to completely misinterpret something that surprised us, when we can be fooled so easily in our own living rooms with a book of illusions, or by watching a clever stage magician?
    Some of us have studied photography, physics, astronomy, UFOs, weather, aviation, rocketry, psychology, stage magic, and other things that make us cautious regarding standards of evidence and proof. This does not make us trolls or unconvinceable skeptics. It just means that different people use different methods and take varying amounts of time to decide what they believe.

#1812 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

Sure, that makes sense. Let's test out our most secretive and advanced new craft by dropping it from 80k+ feet down to sea level inside an active Navy training area where the Navy will scramble to intercept our craft (which is "roiling the ocean" for some reason),...

Not to beat a dead horse but for the sake of discourse...

If you're still interested in why the "tic tac" was "roiling" the ocean, that really can't be helped. In the tr3b (which the tic tac is a newer generation of) the drive mechanism operates with some kind of crazy "electro mechanical / mercury infused nuclear" vibration as we learned from the video I showed you.

And if you're willing to go a step further it could be that the drive was purposefully misaligned while hovering over the water to make bigger splashes to attract attention to itself so it would be noticed by the pilots or just to add to the mystery of what they think it's doing.

You do know the Navy holds these crazy anti gravity drive patents? Dropping it in out of the blue in a Navy training zone is like the safest most controlled place for this kind of test right?

#1813 2 years ago

I’m starting to think a bunch of these sitings are the Chinese.

They are almost the only possible party except America and perhaps Russia that could pull it off. But I say China.

Reverse manufacturing is a skill the nation as a whole possesses, I have read.

https://theprint.in/defence/china-reverse-engineered-copied-technology-latest-j-20-fighter-jet/37266/

Their control on internal covert information is enforced to the death, I would lay money on that.

Just ask the Chinese what a filibuster is, They do not exist in their government.

-I hope it’s us, though.

Some if this will be revealed in war. Sadly.

But I digress. I also wonder about the lack of good video in a world where many of us carry sophisticated cameras on us everywhere we go. Millions of us.

I was able to snap a picture of the jetpack man over Los Angeles twice, I was just sitting there.

I want to see all of the report including the data on the couple hundred unknowns.

Bringing the vehicles down would be my main concern. Given what I know today.

I’ll stop rambling.

#1814 2 years ago

Watched Star Trek Generations yesterday. Always liked it when the disc of the Enterprise separated from the rest of the ship.
    Basically a classic flying saucer.

#1815 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

To that end, i again stress, if "we" have these incredible technologies, why are we using them for war/perceived protection, instead of bettering humanity?

Those rich and untouchable like to remain that way. Also profit off of others via war / death. As long as "they" remain in any kind of power, those incredible technologies won't be used for anything but sadly. The last season of the X-Files (11?) basically alluded to it including showing the use of the TR3-B. More projection through Hollywood as usual.

#1816 2 years ago

This is probably a light pillar. Shouldn’t our phones have a quick mode to take better pictures and video of Ariel objects.

Ariel Object View, we could call it. It might sell well if marketed properly.

#1817 2 years ago

China has been saying “why should we listen to you” a lot lately. I got my eye on them.

In the back of my mind I imagine China might have a weapon or two we have not seen.

UFOs. Back to the topic…

#1818 2 years ago

Very impressive "fake". Hollywood could not do better.

#1819 2 years ago

lol.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #1820 2 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfanoz:

Those rich and untouchable like to remain that way. Also profit off of others via war / death. As long as "they" remain in any kind of power, those incredible technologies won't be used for anything but sadly. The last season of the X-Files (11?) basically alluded to it including showing the use of the TR3-B. More projection through Hollywood as usual.

It is generally recommended to avoid using x-files as a scientific source.

#1821 2 years ago

I

Quoted from Luckydogg420:

This reminds me of the time that the New York Times printed an editorial about how attempting to fly was a waste of time, one week before the Wright Bros first flight.
    But you seem to have it figured out.
    Comment in the New York Times one week before the successful flight of the Kitty Hawk by the Wright brothers:
    "...We hope that Professor Langley will not put his substantial greatness as a scientist in further peril by continuing to waste his time and the money involved, in further airship experiments. Life is short, and he is capable of services to humanity incomparably greater than can be expected to result from trying to fly....For students and investigators of the Langley type there are more useful employments."
    Source: New York Times, December 10,1903, editorial page

Just use a giant sling shot and a parachute for cheap air flights.

Wanna go to Texas just a high powered slingshot for a measly 50$ ticket.v

#1822 2 years ago
    Quoted from Tranquilize:

It is generally recommended to avoid using x-files as a scientific source.

Wasn't meant to be used as a scientific source but another instance of Hollywood soft prepping people / projecting for what's next.

#1823 2 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfanoz:

Wasn't meant to be used as a scientific source but another instance of Hollywood soft prepping people / projecting for what's next.

The creator himself has said he is a skeptic. X files is fiction.

Fiction.

#1824 2 years ago

I'd like to remind people on this thread

Area 51 has no technology that is "ET" and to say we had modern tech because, we had alien stuff. Is a serious slap in the face to people who studied and laid up the ground work for the stuff that gave us this smart phone.

I'm pretty sure if you look up the history of computing I betting you find the research and the hardwork that people put up get us here, we are lucky to be reaping the goldmine of benifits of the hardwork and dedication that people gave.

Bob Lazar can go pound sand for all I care and leave the innovations and the discoveries to the real dreamers and explorers.

#1825 2 years ago
    Quoted from Bmad21:

The creator himself has said he is a skeptic. X files is fiction.
    Fiction.

Area 51 has no technology that is "ET" and to say we had modern tech because, we had alien stuff. Is a serious slap in the face to people who studied and laid up the ground work for the stuff that gave us this smart phone.

Wow. Brilliant! It's a fictional show with real elements. TR3-B being one of those elements (one of many references) right from the first episode onward. Nice parroting skills you have! Reading comprehension from previous above posts = 0.

And you don't know that either way with your "matter of guessing" stance. Yes, it's very likely we built it but also very likely the origins of the tech used isn't our own. We took a gigantic leap forward in tech in a very short period of time in regards to human history itself. Not saying it's true that we derived it (some not all) from tech not of our own but it is possible.

#1826 2 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfanoz:

Wow. Brilliant! It's a fictional show with real elements. TR3-B being one of those elements (one of many references).
    Reading comprehension from above posts = 0.
    And you don't know that either way, yes, it's very likely we built it but also very likely the origins of the tech used isn't our own. We took a gigantic leap forward in tech in a very short period of time in regards to human history itself. Not saying it's true that we derived it from tech not of our own but it is possible.

#1827 2 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfanoz:

Wasn't meant to be used as a scientific source but another instance of Hollywood soft prepping people for what's next.

Wow. Brilliant! The fact is he's pulled content from real cases which includes the TR3-B. Keep repeating yourself and you believe what you keep repeating apparently.

Source #1

https://phys.org/news/2019-03-archaeologist-debunks-alien-conspiracy-theories.html

And before you reply with what I think you are going for here is what my takes are

1. Yes family inbreeding happens.
    2. No the jersey devil is not real its folklore.
    3. Philadelphia Experment is a miss reading and miss understanding coupled by blantat stitching together facts and coincidence.

It makes for good entertainment though and I'd invite you to view it as such and nothing else

Bonus facts
    And the mother of all conspiraces.
    4. Roswell
    https://www.physics.smu.edu/pseudo/UFOs/rosmyth.html
    https://bnugent.org/roswell-ufo-crash-has-been-thoroughly-debunked/

https://www.techevaluate.com/why-is-technology-evolving-so-fast/#:~:text=The%20primary%20reason%20technology%20is%20evolving%20so%20fast,all%20technology%2C%20including%20mobile%20phones%20and%20industrial%20equipment.

#1828 2 years ago
    Quoted from Bmad21:

I

Just use a giant sling shot and a parachute for cheap air flights.
    Wanna go to Texas just a high powered slingshot for a measly 50$ ticket.v

You can be the first to sign up for the experiments.

#1829 2 years ago
    Quoted from Bmad21:

Source #1
    https://phys.org/news/2019-03-archaeologist-debunks-alien-conspiracy-theories.html
    And before you reply with what I think you are going for here is what my takes are
    1. Yes family inbreeding happens.
    2. No the jersey devil is not real its folklore.
    3. Philadelphia Experment is a miss reading and miss understanding coupled by blantat stitching together facts and coincidence.
    It makes for good entertainment though and I'd invite you to view it as such and nothing else
    Bonus facts
    And the mother of all conspiraces.
    4. Roswell
    https://www.physics.smu.edu/pseudo/UFOs/rosmyth.html
    https://bnugent.org/roswell-ufo-crash-has-been-thoroughly-debunked/

Yeah, from a generic article / website. I'll take that as gospel and lose sleep over it. Not. Good luck with your test flight!

#1830 2 years ago
    Quoted from Fytr:

Magical thinking at its finest.

It's actually the opposite of magical thinking. Magical thinking is like religious ideas. Science is more based in fact.

Quoted from JimB:

Since we lost Aercibo maybe we could get Jodie Foster over there to film Contact II.

We should definitely send David Duchovny down there as well. Good X-Files follow up episode.

#1831 2 years ago
    Quoted from Teamhex:

Magical thinking is like religious ideas. Science is more based in fact.

What horse hockey. You serious Clark?

#1832 2 years ago

I feel like I’m living in an x files episode sometimes. It’s not quite the same, but it’s getting there.
    -I figure by 2024 I will have fully arrived in a cross between the x files, happy days and get smart.

#1833 2 years ago

All future ufo conversations must include a cone of silence.

#1835 2 years ago

These guys can't even get zoom to work correctly - yet they know all about anti-gravity
    YUP

#1836 2 years ago

My opinion:
    Anyone claiming to "know", doesn't know.

Anyone showing a connection of dots please keep talking.

#1837 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

My opinion:
    Anyone claiming to "know", doesn't know.
    Anyone showing a connection of dots please keep talking.

Maybe:

Anyone claiming to know does know.

Anyone showing and connecting series of "dots" please check your sources.

https://thenewsblender.com/2019/07/debunking-area-51/

#1838 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Sounds as though you are both saying you have a strong belief that "The Government" is developing (at least some of) these UFOs/UAPs.

We'd probably destroy ourselves right away? Any tech can be weaponized. Doubt the USA or any other country would share any super tech it developed. Then there's the economic impact to consider.

#1839 2 years ago

I love the word "Exclusive" being used. Like there's many of them, but this one is special and hard to get in to.

#1840 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Doubt the USA or any other country would share any super tech it developed.

I doubt the US or any other country would be able to hide the fact that they possessed "super tech" for very long.
    Stuff like that gets leaked.

#1841 2 years ago
    Quoted from DCP:

I doubt the US or any other country would be able to hide the fact that they possessed "super tech" for very long.
    Stuff like that gets leaked.

We might be looking at just exactly that here, IMO. (3 examples inside)

#1842 2 years ago

This looks like another recent example.

#1845 2 years ago

Seems as though the MSM isn't bothering with UFO/UAP these days.

Willing to bet there are plenty of reports, just not from our (US) government.

Strange isn't it? Ok, not really. What a shell game they have us playing!

#1846 2 years ago

Yes very. Transporting something uncovered, in broad daylight, on a flatbed. With an apparent short cell phone video and I'm guessing a worker seeming surprised at what his company produces?

Almost seems like an after-school special.

Sorry, not biting on this one.

#1847 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Yes very. Transporting something uncovered, in broad daylight, on a flatbed. With an apparent short cell phone video and I'm guessing a worker seeming surprised at what his company produces?
    Almost seems like an after-school special.
    Sorry, not biting on this one.

Well, first off, they showed this was in fact clearly on Skunkworks property. But, you're "not biting on this one" is pretty funny, lol. When would you ever "bite"? When you see a close-up of a label "Made in Alpha Centauri"? It's an honest question as videos and photos are never clear enough or close enough for the true skeptic and when you do see something bizarre close-up you still dismiss it as man-made. So what would you see that would ever make you go"Whoa, there's no way we built that"?
    This may well be man-made but it certainly could be an attempt at reverse engineering something alien. To say this would be a leap in technological advancement would be an understatement. Where is there room for propulsion here? What kind of propulsion?
    I now you guys give DARPA credit for being decades ahead of what we know but this thing looks centuries ahead.

#1848 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

Well, first off, they showed this was in fact clearly on Skunkworks property. But, you're "not biting on this one" is pretty funny, lol. When would you ever "bite"? When you see a close-up of a label "Made in Alpha Centauri"? It's an honest question as videos and photos are never clear enough or close enough for the true skeptic and when you do see something bizarre close-up you still dismiss it as man-made. So what would you see that would ever make you go"Whoa, there's no way we built that"?
    This may well be man-made but it certainly could be an attempt at reverse engineering something alien. To say this would be a leap in technological advancement would be an understatement. Where is there room for propulsion here? What kind of propulsion?
    I now you guys give DARPA credit for being decades ahead of what we know but this thing looks centuries ahead.

Whoa, slow down here cowboy(?)! Ive posted several links indicating my acceptance given proof in this thread. I want to believe, but the Tik Tok video ain't doing it for me. It's OK to not take every instance as authentic. At least in my book.

#1849 2 years ago

Won't be long now it seems and everything will come bursting from the brimming leaky info dam, reality and bulls#it lies alike ... though even still while many will be sleep walking into the path of the hurtling bus ...

https://odysee.com/@Patriots:2/They-Panicked-When-They-Saw-The-Future

Will certainly be fascinating to watch, one way or another.

( pinside post editor is rather pitiful can't even make a tarded emoji not appear in link. last two characters of link are : 1 instead of that lame af icon cr@p)

This forum editor leaves plenty to be desired compared to others.

#1850 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

Won't be long now it seems and everything will come bursting from the brimming leaky info dam, reality and bulls#it lies alike ... though even still while many will be sleep walking into the path of the hurtling bus ...
    https://odysee.com/@Patriots:2/They-Panicked-When-They-Saw-The-Future
    Will certainly be fascinating to watch, one way or another.
    ( pinside post editor is rather pitiful can't even make a tarded emoji not appear in link. last two characters of link are : 1 instead of that lame af icon cr@p)
    This forum editor leaves plenty to be desired compared to others.

Interesting thoughts in that link.

Does make one wonder why the perceived panicked rush for,,, well, everything.

There are 2,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 52.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-ufo-s-are-real-now-/page/37?hl=dcp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.