Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,566 posts
  • 235 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240414_120219_Facebook (resized).jpg
    DC (resized).png
    IMG_2075 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240310_160206.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 12.28.08?PM (resized).png
    2b95d0d0677e2ab3d241e767e9efc95c (resized).jpg
    7ec9c794e441959a3bfdd28b9f54e4c2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    skynews-stonehenge-monument_4583271.jpg
    71901805018__8D280B0F-5374-4172-A7E1-23B1A2BFF38E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
    300k (resized).png
    IMG_1843 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6755 (resized).png
    a7qmZDA_460s (resized).jpg
    There are 2,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 52.
    #1751 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

I haven't watched the video yet, but im pretty certain other countries wouldn't give a damn about patents to create a FTL saucer et al. Or other civilization changing device.

The patent is not important from a military superiority perspective. If it were that important they would not have a public patent. The patent is for preventing others in the US from making and selling the technology. Alternatively, the patent as I said above could merely be to cause other countries to think they need to spend resources on what they don't know is a BS technology (if it is a sort of ruse patent).

If it were a ruse patent, then the military is abusing the patent system.

#1752 2 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Money, and human Mindset that seems to "Need" the supernatural, or the Conspiracy view have driven it to new
    highs in the media.

Sure, just look how many people believe in religion and a supreme being

#1753 2 years ago
    Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I certainly do believe in God but I honestly don't think it's a "need". I just sense it's true so to speak. I feel his presence in my life.

Now, by definition I think God is alien. The Bible tells us we were only created in his likeness. Whether there are countless other intelligent species out there, I have no idea, but I suspect there is this one higher intelligence above all others (God).

#1754 2 years ago
    Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I cant comment in this space, but I have 41 years of study in Historical Theology.
    Its an insanely deep evolution.

But for a start, Google this:
    "What were the followers of Serapis called?"

#1755 2 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I cant comment in this space, but I have 41 years of study in Historical Theology.
    Its an insanely deep evolution.
    But for a start, Google this:
    "What were the followers of Serapis called?"

The Emperor Hadrian wrote that worshipers of Serapis called themselves Christians. The letter identifying Christians with Serapis-worshipers was supposedly written in AD 134, but the document from which the letter comes, the Historia Augusta has been shown to be a forgery dating to AD 395. Hadrian did not write the letter, and the whole argument is a sham.

#1756 2 years ago

I believe that most pinball games are overpriced..can we get a hallelujah

#1757 2 years ago
    Quoted from hwyhed:

I believe that most pinball games are overpriced..can we get a hallelujah

hallelujah!!!!

#1758 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

the whole argument is a sham.

This is true in so many cases. Too many.

(The argument being revealed to be a sham after all. )

The Vatican knows a thing or two about that whole deal…. It would be interesting to find out who knows what and ultimately who helped or shared it with whom and over what time.

The furthering of truth and the advancement of humankind just buried below a quagmire of shams…

Digression over.

#1759 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

Myself, I have always clarified that it is "physics as we know it".

"Reality as we know it"

Quoted from Azmodeus:

...The furthering of truth and the advancement of humankind just buried below a quagmire of shams…
    Digression over.

Actually, I think you hit this thread's topic right on the head of the nail.

#1760 2 years ago
    Quoted from Fytr:

"Reality as we know it"

No. Phsyics. We KNOW something is wrong with our understanding and we don't understand it. We KNOW we don't understand true reality. It's our understanding of physics specifically that we know is wrong but we don't currently have a better explanation. Just theories.

#1761 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

The Emperor Hadrian wrote that worshipers of Serapis called themselves Christians. The letter identifying Christians with Serapis-worshipers was supposedly written in AD 134, but the document from which the letter comes, the Historia Augusta has been shown to be a forgery dating to AD 395. Hadrian did not write the letter, and the whole argument is a sham.

I appreciate the Wikipedia Quote. The issue isnt that Chrestus in the Title of Serapis worshippers is the same as in what some people say is a last name for God, its that it is a common word from the Greek, Χρηστος and its Hebrew meaning at the time had its evolution.
    For this specific Rebuttal, and for those that need to fit the narrative created 300 years later, The arguments from misspellings, to forgeries, to erasures is the effort of rewriting history, alt facts, and conspiracies.
    As an example from your source, is the quote of St Mark celebrating Easter in 68 AD and Martyred. Many of faith accept this tradition as Fact, without realizing Easter is a Germanic Origin from the 700s perhaps from Germanic Pope rule. Of course you would have to include the Great Schism, and the Coptic view to see this was no where settled for several centuries, and even today, its still fought over.

You would need to Cross the NT in Greek and Hebrew, with the Mishnah, to Trace the evolution of Rabbinical Judaism of which is the
    origin of the faith.
    Then address this evolution through Historical events, such as Josephus, Philo, and the early Apologists to see How Serapis affected the faith.
    This might best be seen by the thousands of artifacts from ossuaries to the images of Jesus, beardless as Apollo, with a Magic Wand.
    In this case, the origin being proved by Jews today following the Babylonian Talmud over the Jerusalem, or that the book of Maccabees is in the Roman Catholic Church, but not in the Hebrew Bible.

Quoted from Azmodeus:

The Vatican knows a thing or two about that whole deal…. It would be interesting to find out who knows what and ultimately who helped or shared it with whom and over what time.

My wish too. The result might be the Jeffersonian Bible. The Human result would be tolerance Id hope.

Try The History of Rome and Jerusalem by Oxfords, Dr. Goodman.
    Or the History of Christian religion by Charles Waite, 1882, still used in Theology school advanced classes, and Pre Dead Sea scrolls, Codex Sinaiticus....

History is written by the victors, or those that control the media. Same then as today. Be it Masks, faith, or UFOs.
    Follow the money

#1762 2 years ago

I know a Lieutenant Colonel in the Air Force, and I asked him about this. His answer was, "I can't tell you anything, but they do like strawberry ice cream." Maybe an inside joke of some kind?

#1763 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

A friend came home from the Air Force and showed me some Xerox copies (this was in the 80's, yeah illegal). He worked in the Printing Office for the Air Force in Hawaii.
    The photos showed an open grill with food cooking, despite being in black and white they looked like they had been taken a few feet away.
    He told me the originals were in color and they had been taken from Space.
    As a kid this was flat out amazing.
    I seriously doubt there is much that goes on Globally where crisp color pictures can be, or are taken.

I remember seeing years ago that there was documentation about the Hubble space telescope that was released. Buried deep in the paperwork there was a bit about how if they made the mirror of Hubble a certain size then they could use the same production run as the military’s surveillance telescopes. Basically theres a fleet of Hubble telescopes pointed down at the earth so that they can see whatever they want.

#1764 2 years ago

GPS - Clinton era sort of had to release the tech so they made it with a 9 foot error radius or something.

Fairly confident the iPhone 27 is already in the books, just waiting for 2029.

#1765 2 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

I appreciate the Wikipedia Quote. The issue isnt that Chrestus in the Title of Serapis worshippers is the same as in what some people say is a last name for God, its that it is a common word from the Greek, Χρηστος and its Hebrew meaning at the time had its evolution.
    For this specific Rebuttal, and for those that need to fit the narrative created 300 years later, The arguments from misspellings, to forgeries, to erasures is the effort of rewriting history, alt facts, and conspiracies.
    As an example from your source, is the quote of St Mark celebrating Easter in 68 AD and Martyred. Many of faith accept this tradition as Fact, without realizing Easter is a Germanic Origin from the 700s perhaps from Germanic Pope rule. Of course you would have to include the Great Schism, and the Coptic view to see this was no where settled for several centuries, and even today, its still fought over.
    You would need to Cross the NT in Greek and Hebrew, with the Mishnah, to Trace the evolution of Rabbinical Judaism of which is the
    origin of the faith.
    Then address this evolution through Historical events, such as Josephus, Philo, and the early Apologists to see How Serapis affected the faith.
    This might best be seen by the thousands of artifacts from ossuaries to the images of Jesus, beardless as Apollo, with a Magic Wand.
    In this case, the origin being proved by Jews today following the Babylonian Talmud over the Jerusalem, or that the book of Maccabees is in the Roman Catholic Church, but not in the Hebrew Bible.

My wish too. The result might be the Jeffersonian Bible. The Human result would be tolerance Id hope.
    Try The History of Rome and Jerusalem by Oxfords, Dr. Goodman.
    Or the History of Christian religion by Charles Waite, 1882, still used in Theology school advanced classes, and Pre Dead Sea scrolls, Codex Sinaiticus....
    History is written by the victors, or those that control the media. Same then as today. Be it Masks, faith, or UFOs.
    Follow the money

I don't use wikifakia. Perhaps we should stick to UFO research.

Edited my previous hateful response, my time here may be over.

#1766 2 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I remember seeing years ago that there was documentation about the Hubble space telescope that was released. Buried deep in the paperwork there was a bit about how if they made the mirror of Hubble a certain size then they could use the same production run as the military’s surveillance telescopes. Basically theres a fleet of Hubble telescopes pointed down at the earth so that they can see whatever they want.

Of course. This was in the 80's.
    We all marveled at the black and white Terra Server images not realizing the originals were in color (later available to premium subscribers).
    That cool space plane- shuttle looking X craft we send up that stays weeks at a time, whats it doing?
    Not much discussion concerning that Branch of the Space Force.

#1767 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Of course. This was in the 80's.
    We all marveled at the black and white Terra Server images not realizing the originals were in color (later available to premium subscribers).
    That cool space plane- shuttle looking X craft we send up that stays weeks at a time, whats it doing?
    Not much discussion concerning that Branch of the Space Force.

Yes, that automated craft. Id be really surprised to find out we make it another 50 years without self unduced technological catastrophe.

#1768 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

No. Phsyics. We KNOW something is wrong with our understanding and we don't understand it. We KNOW we don't understand true reality. It's our understanding of physics specifically that we know is wrong but we don't currently have a better explanation. Just theories.

Well given that something like 85% of the gravity in the observable universe is from dark matter and dark energy and we have no idea WTF that is, I would say you're right. Hawking thought the grand unified theory of everything was maybe 20 years off. I suspect we may never have it. But what do I know?

#1769 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Yes, that automated craft. Id be really surprised to find out we make it another 50 years without self unduced technological catastrophe.

I find nearly impossible be optimistic about making it past the 21st century without a major bottle neck event.

#1770 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Well given that something like 85% of the mass in the observable universe is dark matter and dark energy and we have no idea WTF that is, I would say you're right. Hawking thought the grand unified theory of everything was maybe 20 years off. I suspect we may never have it. But what do I know?

Actually, it's 95%!! All around us and we've never directly observed it (dark matter and dark energy that is). We have no idea what "it" is. Some theories such as string theory predict multiple other dimensions where this stuff may exist (the best version of string theory currently says there are 10 dimensions, for various reasons.) But humans cannot contemplate the idea of another dimension all around them that they are incapable of perceiving any better than humans can truly comprehend the vastness of the universe. We always try to use analogies (ex. "if the Earth was the size of a marble then ...") but this still falls far short of true understanding.

#1771 2 years ago

LOL! 95%! Humans have 5 main senses. Our perception or the universe is like a fly on a kitchen appliance trying to understand the appliance's purpose and how it works.
    But, flies don't reason, and we do so....

#1772 2 years ago

Just released 8/20/2021. A true deathbed confession of an ex-CIA agent.

#1773 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

I'm beginning to think CERN large hadron collider is altering our reality.
    Yeah.
    Some wonky stuff going on. One Guy described it like this, The video game is over, its run its program to the end.
    Yet the game continues with no direction or logic.
    I played Duke Nukem 64 to the end and it was awesome. Sitting on a roof shooting the Multi Havoc Launcher and watching the sky light up.
    Yet I also discovered all the holes in the program where you could get trapped between walls.
    So the current reality is kind of like this.

#1774 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Yeah.
    Some wonky stuff going on. One Guy described it like this, The video game is over, its run its program to the end.
    Yet the game continues with no direction or logic.
    I played Duke Nukem 64 to the end and it was awesome. Sitting on a roof shooting the Multi Havoc Launcher and watching the sky light up.
    Yet I also discovered all the holes in the program where you could get trapped between walls.
    So the current reality is kind of like this.

Interesting analogy. I suppose on this forum it might be an EM game, where the targets don't reset, and the bonus is maxed. We can keep playing, but,,,

#1775 2 years ago

https://www.etymonline.com/word/apocalypse

The case of a reveal at the end of an elaborate, broad, and lengthy magic trick ... disclosing some inner workings and how deception was achieved.

Most magic tricks or illusions are pretty harmless though of course ... :3

#1776 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Yeah.
    Some wonky stuff going on.

I’ll just leave this here
    https://www.gaia.com/article/the-mandela-effect-cern-and-hidden-parallel-universes

#1778 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

I don't use wikifakia. Perhaps we should stick to UFO research.
    Edited my previous hateful response, my time here may be over.

#1779 2 years ago

This thread is beautiful when we are on topic.

I enjoy the links to videos. Thank you. Really some interesting and fun things in here. Thank you all.

#1780 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:Just released 8/20/2021. A true deathbed confession of an ex-CIA agent.

I’ve been listening and watching these types of hearings for a longtime. Sadly nothing has changed in the general populations overall believe as to the existence of Aliens visiting earth. Surely the numbers are growing but there has been no loud outcry for the truth. Perhaps we are inching forward but unless the deep layers of military/business allow the truth to come, we are left with just our individual beliefs.
    Like this hearing stated, accepting this reality means real changes to big business. Mainly energy corporations exploiting the use of oil and all that entails. And that one list is long with unknown tentacles and outcomes. When will humans accept the changes that will happen? When will the population accept the religious aspects that may come along with existence of aliens. When will our minds accept the fact we are not alone. How many pieces of current reality will shatter and what effects this will create.
    There is so much proof that is known, it’s just not being shown to the world.

#1781 2 years ago
    Quoted from Vyzer2:

When will humans accept the changes that will happen?

When presented with some cold hard facts.
    I am a strong "believer" but still waiting for them to land, walkout out of their spaceship and say "take me to your leader"
    until something like that, you will never have mass acceptance

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #1782 2 years ago

Well, maybe we'll find out when the ICBM's start flying! Apparently they don't like this. But I find it hard to believe they'd stop it!

https://www.military.com/video/nuclear-bombs/nuclear-weapons/ufo-disarms-nuclear-missiles/946264668001

At this point in time, I think most people believe we have the answer to the Fermi Paradox.

#1783 2 years ago

Have you watched the documentary Patient 17 yet?? It's an absolutely fascinating story and it's now free (albeit with commercials). I recall being very skeptical before watching it but when you get to the accredited Nano Physicist (55 minute mark) and his astonishment, it got really real.

https://tubitv.com/movies/552440/patient-seventeen?start=true

#1784 2 years ago
    Quoted from Vyzer2:

Perhaps we are inching forward but unless the deep layers of military/business allow the truth to come, we are left with just our individual beliefs

I still don't believe that only the military and businesses would have exclusive knowledge about UFOs. That is a myth that has been perpetuated for years by reports such as the recent one to make us believe that the government knows something about UFOs that we don't.
    When aliens visit finally visit us and prove their existence to mankind, they're not going to say "take me to your leader" like they do in the movies. There will be a variety of witnesses, not just military or business people.

Quoted from Vyzer2:

There is so much proof that is known, it’s just not being shown to the world.

I don't know why you think that the UFO proof has to come from military or business people. If real evidence of UFOs and aliens does show up, no one will be able to stop that news from being leaked.
    It will never be a government secret for very long if they even find out before we do.
    It seems more likely that the general population will know about the aliens before the government or at about the same time.
    Don't believe the government when they brag about knowing more than you. It's an old tactic.

#1785 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

I recall being very skeptical before watching it but when you get to the accredited Nano Physicist (55 minute mark) and his astonishment, it got really real

A person's astonishment doesn't make something real. You are setting the bar way too low for proof of reality.
    It's very easy to be deceived when you do that.
    If you are really interested in truth, you would do well to hang on to your skepticism for a little bit longer before labeling something as "real".

#1786 2 years ago

If you have not seen this six minute Ted talk I recommend it. It shows the camouflage of an earth creature that is astounding. High def, Right there for us to watch.

I am going to watch the other things he has done. All underwater stuff.

#1787 2 years ago

Cephalopods are about the closest thing we have to aliens on earth.

#1788 2 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Cephalopods are about the closest thing we have to aliens on earth.

Or Viruses.
    Aliens are not going to contact Authorities, Political leaders, Science Professors.
    Their brains do not operate like ours do. Anyone know different?
    They will either not contact us at all.
    Or contact the first humanoid they meet.
    Possibly abduct live examples for experiments.
    We imagine them to be just like us, or close.
    With lithium brains and carbon blood I doubt that is so.
    Large bodies? Why not super small? No law states they could not possess immense knowledge that could not fit in a brain the size of a chip.
    We need to quit applying misconceptions, they have already demonstrated they are very adept at hiding, if they exist at all.

#1789 2 years ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Possibly abduct live examples for experiments.

They already got beelzeboob .

May have abused him too.

LTG : )

#1790 2 years ago

This is sort of on topic with what caught my eye as strange. Who is doing the whiting out of the area on google earth?

For context I am reading the book where do we come from by dr earnst muldachev.
    It led me, and perhaps this other guy to check out details of the site it discusses, mount kailesh.

Is there more than this one example? Of google earth white outs.

A programmer could find out who did the white out area. I don’t understand. Could it be a bug that google earth is not aware of?

#1791 2 years ago

Simple, the Chinese found the entrance to Shambala. The road is the road to Shambala. The Chinese do not want people to know, research or travel there. The "Perfect People" reside there and need to be left alone till they emerge from the pyramid.

There are many white out areas across the Globe including Antartica.

#1792 2 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

This is sort of on topic with what caught my eye as strange. Who is doing the whiting out of the area on google earth?
    It led me, and perhaps this other guy to check out details of the site it discusses, mount kailesh.
    A programmer could find out who did the white out area. I don’t understand. Could it be a bug that google earth is not aware of?

Nuclear missile sites?
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/china-nuclear-missile-silos/2021/06/30/0fa8debc-d9c2-11eb-bb9e-70fda8c37057_story.html

https://www.npr.org/2021/07/30/1022209337/a-new-tunnel-is-spotted-at-a-chinese-nuclear-test-site

#1793 2 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Chinese reptilians manufacturing vaccines for Bill Gates inside a secret, ancient pyramid mountain. Sheesh... Old news, man.

#1794 2 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

At a quick glance I can see that google will do this for governments. White out sensitive areas at their request.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_satellite_map_images_with_missing_or_unclear_data

1 week later
    #1795 2 years ago

#1796 2 years ago

OKay, lol. First claim in the video ... "developed from top-secret Nazi research captured from WWII". Umm. at a time super powers (Soviets and U.S) were racing to create a crude "nuclear" bomb, you're telling me the Nazis were already conducting advanced anti-gravity research with nuclear energy?! LOL.
    Yes, the TR3B has long been rumored to exist but what this video decided to leave out was that along with the TR3B rumor is that it is believed to be our attempt at reverse-engineering alien technology. If the TR 3B exists I think it's more than likely we actually have captured alien technology and our military knows aliens are real.
    Also note, the TR 3B does not look anything like a "tic tac" soooo.

#1797 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

OKay, lol. First claim in the video ... "developed from top-secret Nazi research captured from WWII". Umm. at a time super powers (Soviets and U.S) were racing to create a crude "nuclear" bomb, you're telling me the Nazis were already conducting advanced anti-gravity research with nuclear energy?! LOL.
    Yes, the TR3B has long been rumored to exist but what this video decided to leave out was that along with the TR3B rumor is that it is believed to be our attempt at reverse-engineering alien technology. If the TR 3B exists I think it's more than likely we actually have captured alien technology and our military knows aliens are real.
    Also note, the TR 3B does not look anything like a "tic tac" soooo.

I think they do mention in the video a theory about some believe this technology was reverse engineered from alien tech.

And the tic tac ship will remain the new top secret as the tr3b inevitably gains more public awareness.

What better way to test the next generations tic tac stealth tech then letting the Navy guys that aren't "in the loop" see it and try to explain it with their best equipment?

See? Everything doesn't have to be Aliens. LoL

#1798 2 years ago
    Quoted from Yipykya:

I think they do mention in the video a theory about some believe this technology was reverse engineered from alien tech.
    And the tic tac ship will remain the new top secret as the tr3b inevitably gains more public awareness.
    What better way to test the next generations tic tac stealth tech then letting the Navy guys that aren't "in the loop" see it and try to explain it with their best equipment?
    See? Everything doesn't have to be Aliens. LoL

Sure, that makes sense. Let's test out our most secretive and advanced new craft by dropping it from 80k+ feet down to sea level inside an active Navy training area where the Navy will scramble to intercept our craft (which is "roiling the ocean" for some reason), possibly even fire on our craft, and then we'll just take off and disappear in the blink of an eye. Sounds like a smart way to test this technology.

You're already in the "process of revelation" which took a major step forward with the recent verification of the tic-tac incident. Hundreds of ex-military and intelligence officials and scientists have tried to tell you over many decades. It simply takes some longer than others to realize the obvious "oh".

#1799 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

Sure, that makes sense. Let's test out our most secretive and advanced new craft by dropping it from 80k+ feet down to sea level inside an active Navy training area where the Navy will scramble to intercept our craft (which is "roiling the ocean" for some reason), possibly even fire on our craft, and then we'll just take off and disappear in the blink of an eye. Sounds like a smart way to test this technology.
    You're already in the "process of revelation" which took a major step forward with the recent verification of the tic-tac incident. Hundreds of ex-military and intelligence officials and scientists have tried to tell you over many decades. It simply takes some longer than others to realize the obvious "oh".

OR... let's put the ships right here and have them do training exercises, bring in the tic tac, if they can't identify it let them share their conclusions as it promotes the "UFO" cover stories further and demonstrates to our adversaries we have advanced tech and they have much to worry about.

If it can be recognized and identified we learned something and we put them under order to keep quiet.

Win win.

#1800 2 years ago

Sounds as though you are both saying you have a strong belief that "The Government" is developing (at least some of) these UFOs/UAPs.

To that end, i again stress, if "we" have these incredible technologies, why are we using them for war/perceived protection, instead of bettering humanity?

There are 2,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 52.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-ufo-s-are-real-now-/page/36?hl=dcp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.