Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,986 posts
  • 209 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by hwyhed
  • Topic is favorited by 35 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot from 2022-01-15 11-10-03 (resized).png
    MotherShipPassedOverKeyserWVJan142022 (resized).jpg
    498013D6-55A0-46F9-B5D3-6C642DD04B31 (resized).jpeg
    20211104_173650 (resized).jpg
    Crown Point Indiana Air Traffic2022-01-15 06-27-14 (resized).png
    F72CB557-DA0C-44D8-AC6E-AA821833A00E (resized).jpeg
    5F167A4C-7C14-4ACE-BD8E-8C049B84B532 (resized).jpeg
    CA55E82A-27FA-4800-A1A1-0472113A5D52 (resized).png
    54006511-7CDC-4051-BC56-54EC260A237C (resized).png
    F7817D35-FC50-491F-AABF-EF81868BB882 (resized).png
    BD691CA7-1751-4EA1-889E-8605F23CACF2 (resized).jpeg
    78CD90C3-F928-4297-994E-278ECC01493A (resized).jpeg
    ADD7629A-2682-4903-B2A6-E00603DCCCB5 (resized).jpeg
    CC645403-2A00-40F1-89F8-CAACA6D9B713 (resized).png
    Screenshot_20211121-213932_2 (resized).jpg
    AliensAbductingJMcD (resized).jpg

There are 1,986 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 40.
    #1701 5 months ago
    Quoted from Vyzer2:

There is obviously something flying in the skies around the world that defy our known current technology

That really is not "obvious" at all. There has been ZERO real evidence of any UFOs actually violating the laws of physics or possessing advanced technology of any kind.
    It is sheer nonsense to claim that as a fact.

#1702 5 months ago
    Quoted from DCP:

That really is not "obvious" at all. There has been ZERO real evidence of any UFOs actually violating the laws of physics or possessing advanced technology of any kind.

Downvote me all you want, JMcDonald. That doesn't prove anything or make your wild speculation any more true.
    The fact is there is no proof yet. Period.
    Edit: LOL JMcDonald, I must be getting to you!
    You downvoted this post, too. That's really going to convince everyone that you're right and I'm wrong.
    It's too bad we can't have a conversation that includes all opinions.
    My ideas are every bit as valid as yours. You are free to disagree (and downvote too, I suppose, if that makes you feel better.)

#1703 5 months ago
    Quoted from DCP:

Care to share some with us? "Tens of thousands" of clear photos and videos of UFOs?
    Yet none of them have been clear enough to actually identify the objects. Hmmm.
    I don't think I'm the one going off the truth rail here.

I don't believe anyone has any evidence that proves or even strongly supports the theory that UFOs have violated the laws of physics, are interplanetary craft, or anything else. There are photos and videos, and most of them aren't very good, and none of them have proved anything.
    The government doesn't know what they are, but they're doing a great job convincing some people that they really know something.
    It's a huge con job. Don't buy into it.

Seriously. You know very well there are tens of thousands of photos. There are dozens of ufo organizations. Go on any one of those sites. Open them up and spend the entire week looking at photos, videos for the past decades.
    The government just came out with a report that shows objects defying physics as we know them to be. While they may not be to your liking as to clarity, those tic toc videos, produced by govt, taken by experienced Air Force pilots were pretty clear to me.

#1704 5 months ago
    Quoted from Vyzer2:

The government just came out with a report that shows objects defying physics as we know them to be.

They did no such thing. They released an ambiguously-worded piece of propaganda designed to make you believe a lot of things.
    Read the report again. It did not "show" any proof of anything.
    It only repeats old speculative ideas about what UFOs might be.
    They never claim that they have proved anything.
    It's a trick the government uses on us all the time.
    Read the report again and note how there are ALWAYS "weasel words" that stop short of ever claiming proof.
    If you don't see that, the government has pulled the wool over your eyes.
    That is most likely the plan.

#1705 5 months ago
    Quoted from DCP:

It’s not obvious to you. It is to millions of other people. Maybe you haven’t seen or watched anything that was so compelling you simply can’t accept the fact all these observations are not easily explained away. With all the evidence from around the world, and again maybe you are not aware of it all, it’s not a big leap to make it could be alien. Alien to me could be another demension, another earth based life force, outwordly.

#1706 5 months ago

When there are HD footage or pictures of UFO, the skeptics just say it's faked. So why bother? Again, I think people are wasting their time trying to change skeptics' minds. It'll never happen until they experience it for themselves...and that goes for all paranormal phenomena.

#1707 5 months ago
    Quoted from DCP:

Care to share some with us? "Tens of thousands" of clear photos and videos of UFOs?
    Yet none of them have been clear enough to actually identify the objects. Hmmm.

you do know what the word Unidentified means right?

#1708 5 months ago
    Quoted from DCP:

They did no such thing. They released an ambiguously-worded piece of propaganda designed to make you believe a lot of things.
    Read the report again. It did not "show" any proof of anything.
    It only repeats old speculative ideas about what UFOs might be.
    They never claim that they have proved anything.
    It's a trick the government uses on us all the time.
    Read the report again and note how there are ALWAYS "weasel words" that stop short of ever claiming proof.
    If you don't see that, the government has pulled the wool over your eyes.
    That is most likely the plan.

Well I’m definitely one that believes the govt is not telling the truth. I said awhile ago the report that came out (minus the videos) could have been written in the 50’s. Govt still hiding the real truth for whatever reasons and those reasons are a long list. I never said the report proved anything, the fact that they were compelled to put out a report reinforces that ufo’s or upas are a true reality.

#1709 5 months ago
    Quoted from Vyzer2:

Seriously. You know very well there are tens of thousands of photos. There are dozens of ufo organizations. Go on any one of those sites. Open them up and spend the entire week looking at photos, videos for the past decades.

Believe me, I have looked at a lot of stuff related to UFOs over the past 50 years or so.
    NOT ONE of the photos or videos has ever been proven to show any object not made by man or nature.
    When it is impossible to debunk a photo, that doesn't mean that the supposed explanation for the photo is true. It just means that it the photo isn't good enough to prove anything.
    There is not one UFO photo or video that has ever been definitely proven to be an interstellar craft or other non-earth object.
    That sounds like a big statement, and I know it offends some of you.
    But damn it, it's true!
    Show us evidence if you claim to know something different.
    For now, UFOs are still as unknown as they were to cavemen.

#1710 5 months ago
    Quoted from Vyzer2:

it’s not a big leap to make it could be alien.

It is an extremely huge leap. Only our imaginations have ever told us these are alien craft.
    There has been no proof or solid evidence.
    I wish you would quit saying that shitty unidentifiable photos are "evidence" or proof. They simply aren't.

#1711 5 months ago
    Quoted from DCP:

It's too bad we can't have a conversation that includes all opinions

It seems to me like your opinion is just flat out denial, you can’t have much of a conversation when one side just discredits everything that is brought to the table.

“How about….”
    “No”
    “What about…”
    “No”
    “Could this be something….”
    “No”
    “Are you sure about that?”
    “Yes”

#1712 5 months ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

Another odd one caught on CCTV. Some folks refer to these as "cigar shaped" UFO's, however, this appears exactly like a "rod" to me.

I was talking about a stationary cigar shaped object, not a flash of light moving across the sky.

#1713 5 months ago
    Quoted from DCP:

Believe me, I have looked at a lot of stuff related to UFOs over the past 50 years or so.
    NOT ONE of the photos or videos has ever been proven to show any object not made by man or nature.
    When it is impossible to debunk a photo, that doesn't mean that the supposed explanation for the photo is true. It just means that it the photo isn't good enough to prove anything.
    There is not one UFO photo or video that has ever been definitely proven to be an interstellar craft or other non-earth object.
    That sounds like a big statement, and I know it offends some of you.
    But damn it, it's true!
    Show us evidence if you claim to know something different.
    For now, UFOs are still as unknown as they were to cavemen.

DCP, I don’t disagree with all your logic, just some of it. Of course nothing has been “proven”, it’s just that with all the evidence out there, it’s overwhelmingly pointing to alien origin. You know the courts did prove Santa Claus’s existed on far less proof. (34th st)

#1714 5 months ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

It seems to me like your opinion is just flat out denial, you can’t have much of a conversation when one side just discredits everything that is brought to the table.
    “How about….”
    “No”
    “What about…”
    “No”
    “Could this be something….”
    “No”
    “Are you sure about that?”
    “Yes”

You deny everything I say - how is that any different?
    We clearly have different opinions.
    Mine aren't any less valid than yours.
    I'm just trying to warn a few people not to be so gullible when you read or listen to statements by our government.
    I'm serious about the weasel words. That is a very important aspect of the report that you don't ever address or seem to notice.
    I'm actually trying to help here. If you would take the time to really understand what I've been trying to say, you might appreciate that.

#1715 5 months ago
    Quoted from Vyzer2:

Of course nothing has been “proven”, it’s just that with all the evidence out there, it’s overwhelmingly pointing to alien origin.

Well, maybe to you it points there. Many of us are not so easily persuaded.
    I think it's a huge leap to say that there is any evidence at all pointing to alien origin.
    The overwhelming evidence only exists in your imagination! I know you hate to hear that, but where is this "evidence"?
    There is no definitive evidence of alien origin. You are just talking silly stuff now.

#1716 5 months ago

I so much want to use a current day analogy, real vs not real, fake vs fact but

#1717 5 months ago
    Quoted from Vyzer2:

I never said the report proved anything, the fact that they were compelled to put out a report reinforces that ufo’s or upas are a true reality.

It really doesn't reinforce that, either. We don't know why they decided to release the report when they did.
    They didn't offer any new evidence or proof in the report, so why was it released?
    The Weasel Words make the report sound like they're acknowledging something new.
    They haven't told us anything new.
    They are fucking with your mind.

#1718 5 months ago

you do know what the word Unidentified means right?

That's exactly what I've been saying all along. The government has never said that they know what the Tic Tac is. They never said any of the sightings were extraterrestrial.
    They said they MIGHT be.
    Huge difference those weasel words make.

#1719 5 months ago

Grainy 'evidence' is great, can't make out the moniker on the side that way! Lol

Quoted from DCP:

You deny everything I say - how is that any different?
    We clearly have different opinions.
    Mine aren't any less valid than yours.
    I'm just trying to warn a few people not to be so gullible when you read or listen to statements by our government.
    I'm serious about the weasel words. That is a very important aspect of the report that you don't ever address or seem to notice.
    I'm actually trying to help here. If you would take the time to really understand what I've been trying to say, you might appreciate that.

"You're probably not going to like what I'm about to say, okay?"

Humans are easily confused. Regardless of "IQ" or how much thought.

Gaslighting is a kind of abuse. But still it is two ways option, once it can be recognised and treated as such. Relevance.

BS in = BS out

Discussion is required to discover things in common.

What do you ask yourself if something does not make sense?

Check information...

Balance. Reason. I don't know?

Communicate. Compare. Question?

#1720 5 months ago

This thread is called UFOs are real or something, not Aliens exist!

#1721 5 months ago

McDonald and Boob are the most open minded here. FACT. You can’t close their mind don’t even try it.

You can show them a cigar tic tac video with ussr or davidoff clearly written on the stogie wings and they’ll say it’s simply doctored. Which is of course the CORRECT answer.

Humans are so DUMB we can barely breath but we’re just smart enough to maybe capture this stuff? I’m not quite sure. I am SURE though that no one is making or is interested in making money off of it.

Luckily the aliens are taking their sweet ass time so I’m sure I’ll be dead and gone before they truly reveal themselves like the billions of other stupid low IQ dolts that died before me that never knew the real truth and were too DUMB and low key close minded to appreciate it anyway. Nothing to worry about!

Did I mention how dumb we are? Also, don’t trust a word the government says for 70 years or so until we trust what the government says.

The shortest distance between two points is a straight line in the opposite direction Danny. Danny? Danny Glover! ANGELS (or demon posers) in the outfield! Nailed it.

#1722 5 months ago
    Quoted from PinballNewb:

McDonald and Boob are the most open minded here. FACT. You can’t close their mind don’t even try it.

I'm actually quite a big skeptic. But there's a huge difference between an open-minded skeptic and a close-minded skeptic. I accept that I don't know everything while a lot of people here seem to have it all figured out and won't consider anything as evidence to the contrary.

#1723 5 months ago

I would like to clear something up. I am not the negative skeptic some of you try to say that I am. I would be fascinated and amazed, just like you, if we ever see real evidence of UFOs being alien craft. I have never said that it's impossible for aliens to visit us. I have been hoping to see this evidence for most of my life.
    I have mentioned this before, but I'd like to remind everyone that my Dad, Bill Powers, worked directly for Dr. Hynek and personally participated in UFO investigations, including the famous Socorro incident, and Betty and Barney Hill. Our family was friends on a personal level with Hynek's family and Jacques Vallée and many others. I was a curious young boy growing up with a Dad who was working on Project Blue Book. It was awesome!
    I learned from Dad and others about critically examining evidence, and how to tell if you have proved something or not.
    I don't carelessly discard any of your ideas. It's just that I've heard so many of the same statements over the years, and I can tell the difference between someone with an enthusiastic imagination and someone who possesses real proof.
    I will be the first to celebrate with you when proof of aliens is finally found. But I will respectfully try to warn you guys that the recent UFO docs released by the government do not contain that proof, and may in fact be no more than a fairly crude attempt to hide the fact that they still don't know what is really behind these UFO sightings.
    I'll keep reading and watching videos along with all of you, and I'll keep hoping that real evidence and proof is forthcoming!

#1724 5 months ago

I'll keep reading and watching videos along with all of you, and I'll keep hoping that real evidence and proof is forthcoming!

Quoted from DCP:

Did you read the other guys explanation of the difference between proof and evidence?

Bloody glove, knife, dead bodies, all evidence.....no PROOF.

Pictures, videos, eyewitnesses, etc, all evidence, no PROOF.

#1725 5 months ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

Bloody glove, knife, dead bodies, all evidence.....no PROOF

Pretty strong evidence. Likely to lead to proof.
    All we need is the alien dead body for proof of aliens. We don't need to have a suspect or a motive.

Quoted from pinzrfun:

Pictures, videos, eyewitnesses, etc, all evidence, no PROOF.

Much weaker evidence, far less likely to lead to proof. We are trying to prove the existence of extraterrestrials, which is an extraordinary claim.
    Proof is going to require extraordinary evidence, not just millions who believe.
    We are still waiting for this extraordinary evidence.
    Belief does not equal proof.

#1726 5 months ago
    Quoted from DCP:

I would like to clear something up. I am not the negative skeptic some of you try to say that I am. I would be fascinated and amazed, just like you, if we ever see real evidence of UFOs being alien craft. I have never said that it's impossible for aliens to visit us. I have been hoping to see this evidence for most of my life.
    I have mentioned this before, but I'd like to remind everyone that my Dad, Bill Powers, worked directly for Dr. Hynek and personally participated in UFO investigations, including the famous Socorro incident, and Betty and Barney Hill. Our family was friends on a personal level with Hynek's family and Jacques Vallée and many others. I was a curious young boy growing up with a Dad who was working on Project Blue Book. It was awesome!
    I learned from Dad and others about critically examining evidence, and how to tell if you have proved something or not.
    I don't carelessly discard any of your ideas. It's just that I've heard so many of the same statements over the years, and I can tell the difference between someone with an enthusiastic imagination and someone who possesses real proof.
    I will be the first to celebrate with you when proof of aliens is finally found. But I will respectfully try to warn you guys that the recent UFO docs released by the government do not contain that proof, and may in fact be no more than a fairly crude attempt to hide the fact that they still don't know what is really behind these UFO sightings.

Very well said. Exactly how I feel.

#1727 5 months ago
    Quoted from DCP:

I would like to clear something up. I am not the negative skeptic some of you try to say that I am. I would be fascinated and amazed, just like you, if we ever see real evidence of UFOs being alien craft.

You literally have just had laid in your lap the greatest amount of evidence EVER documented in our history of a single UFO encounter (and that's just the info the government is willing to confirm and share!!) The U.S military has absolutely, 100%, CRITICALLY examined TONS of evidence of this incident from our most sophisticated sensors, radars, and cameras EVER in the history of mankind. Nobody, NOBODY has more incentive and resources to find an answer in identifying a UFO. They have told YOU they cannot explain what was witnessed firsthand, they have told you it seemingly defies physics (BS that's me reading into something, the government stated as much including analysis of ballistic missile radars, plural, tracking an inexplicable object) observed directly both by humans (plural) and machines, . YET ... you are still right here claiming "there is no evidence". What?!? Go back and read my recent post about my own frustration with people confusing the terms "evidence" and "proof". YES, we have incredible EVIDENCE right now. Incredibly STRONG evidence!! Not of extraterristrials but of "something" that has greater intelligence than us all around us. This is NEW and major progress!!!

SO sorry you need alien bodies laid in your lap before you'll believe anything but the government is just not quite ready to do that for you. They know far too many of you could not handle reality. That's the real truth.

Your other recent posts claiming it could be a "bad sensor" (you are wrong in claiming they never had "distance") or "weather balloon" are absolutely pathetic and flat-out lies at this point (ALL of those weak and simple explanations have been debunked). Those things have ALL been completely 100% ruled out!!! SO again, I submit the list of possible explanations that actually remain:

1) It's another super power nation with technology that has leap-frogged us by many decades (if not centuries) and our intelligence failed us
    2) Our government is 100% lying to us, the event never happened, all of the witnesses, all of the video, and all of the data is 100% a complete fabrication possibly meant as disinformation
    3) It's a DARPA craft that the rest of our military is not privy to and for some reason it was moving in and out of an active Navy area
    4) It truly is an unknown advanced civilization craft, manned or unmanned, visiting (either from another dimension, another time, or another solar system)

#1728 5 months ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

This reminds me, this is a good question and time to ask: WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE EXPLANATIONS FOR THE WELL DOCUMENTED TIC-TAC INCIDENT?
    Let's compile a list of the plausible explanations given that we have multiple types of cameras, multiple sensors, multiple craft (aircraft and ships alike), AND multiple eyewitnesses all involved in the same incident. All corroborated. What are the possible explanations? I'll start the list:
    1) It's another super power nation with technology that has leap-frogged us by many decades (if not centuries) and our intelligence failed us
    2) Our government is 100% lying to us, the event never happened, all of the witnesses, all of the video, and all of the data is 100% a complete fabrication possibly meant as disinformation
    3) It's a DARPA craft that the rest of our military is not privy to and for some reason it was moving in and out of an active Navy area
    4) It truly is an unknown advanced civilization craft, manned or unmanned, visiting (either from another dimension, another time, or another solar system)
    Am I missing other possibilities? What's your personal favorite explanation?

It's fully explained here, all you need is the ability to read a FLIR screen, as described in detail by the video author:

Tic Tac videos are typically planes viewed from particular angles.

All of these "sightings" boil down to viewer confusion, misrepresentation, or outright fraud. Your fantasy list of "explanations" are all so unlikely as to be next to impossible.

#1729 5 months ago
    Quoted from Fytr:

It's fully explained here, all you need is the ability to read a FLIR screen, as described in detail by the video author:

Tic Tac videos are typically planes viewed from particular angles.
    All of these "sightings" boil down to viewer confusion, misrepresentation, or outright fraud. Your fantasy list of "explanations" are all so unlikely as to be next to impossible.

UMM, no. It's ALL explained here by top scientists, military experts, and those who KNOW the technology we're talking about. Go bury your head again.

#1730 5 months ago

AND I reiterate .. the miltiary THEMSELVES are telling you they cannot explain what was witnessed and what happened. They have ALL the money and resources to do the most in-depth investigation possible (not your pathetic YouTubers with a "channel"). The military cannot explain it. So AGAIN refer to my list of possibilities. This is not explainable TO ... THIS ... DAY.

#1731 5 months ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

AND I reiterate .. the miltiary THEMSELVES are telling you they cannot explain what was witnessed and what happened. They have ALL the money and resources to do the most in-depth investigation possible (not your pathetic YouTubers with a "channel"). The military cannot explain it. So AGAIN refer to my list of possibilities. This is not explainable TO ... THIS ... DAY.

That's exactly what I keep saying - the military has not explained what the UFOs are. They remain UNIDENTIFIED, just as they have for years.
    Not aliens, not physics-defying. Unidentified.
    We will keep enjoying your vivid imagination and your emotional outbursts.
    But the truth is that the government does not have any idea what the UFOs are.
    You can yell at me until you're blue in the face, but that won't make your misinterpretation of the report any more true.
    Sorry JMcDonald.

#1732 5 months ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

You literally have just had laid in your lap the greatest amount of evidence EVER documented in our history of a single UFO encounter

I'm sorry, but that's a pile of horse doodoo.

#1733 5 months ago
    Quoted from DCP:

That's exactly what I keep saying - the military has not explained what the UFOs are. They remain UNIDENTIFIED, just as they have for years.
    Not aliens, not physics-defying. Unidentified.

You are either lying or completely not willing to read the FACTS of the case. That's now a FACT.

YES, they are "unexplained". YES, they are "UNIDENTIFIED". But you continue to NOT acknowledge the SIGNIFICANT EVIDENCE that these objects are real and SO significant that they cannot be explained. IF the military could explain the physics with which these objects moved they would say SO!!!! BUT they apparently CANNOT!!! Our most advanved technology, containing multiple sources with multiple types of our most advanved techonolgy, COMBINED WITH MULTIPLE HUMAN EYES ...ALL paint a picture of an intelligent craft we cannot explain much less when we consider physics as we know it.

For you to STILL pretend there is a potential innocent explanation is just flat-out ignorance and denial at this point.

There is NO innocent explanation and my previous list of possible explanations are all that exist.

#1734 5 months ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

You are either lying or completely not willing to read the FACTS of the case. That's now a FACT.
    YES, they are "unexplained". YES, they are "UNIDENTIFIED". But you continue to NOT acknowledge the SIGNIFICANT EVIDENCE that these objects are real and SO significant that they cannot be explained. IF the military could explain the physics with which these objects moved they would say SO!!!! BUT the CANNOT!!! Our most advanved technology, containing multiple sources with multiple types of our most advanved techonolgy, COMBINED WITH MULTIPLE HUMAN EYES ...ALL paint a picture of an intelligent craft we cannot explain much less when we consider physics as we know it.
    For you to STILL pretend there is a potential innocent explanation is just flat-out ignorance and denial at this point.
    There is NO innocent explanation and my previous list of possible explanations are all that exist.

Let me know when the military finds those weapons of mass destruction they are hiding in Iraq, must be under all the flying saucers.

Some of these unidentified objects are real objects yes, mostly planes, a few balloons or plastic bags, probably a couple of drones. Do the aliens stop being "real" if you don't believe hard enough??

#1735 5 months ago
    Quoted from Fytr:

Some of these unidentified objects are real objects yes, mostly planes, a few balloons or plastic bags, probably a couple of drones.

Ok let’s forget the whole alien thing for a moment.
    If they are planes that are flying into military air space, then whom do the belong to? If they are drones or balloons they still have committed “acts of war” against “us” by jamming signals and invading spaces, and reportedly shutting down nukes while in the area.

Ok. They’re not inter dimensional aliens from the future looking for Atlantis, but the government and military admit they’re real and it should be our mission to find out who owns them if they are that technically capable.

#1736 5 months ago

... then whom do they belong to?...

... find out who owns them ...

Us?

We do?

#1737 5 months ago

Just to clear something up, UFO's are not defying the laws of physics - they are defying our understanding of the laws of physics

Quoted from DCP:

But the truth is that the government does not have any idea what the UFOs are.

I am pretty sure the government has a few ideas

Regardless of their origin, I am 100% positive they have much clearer images of them and more technical info than they have released

#1738 5 months ago
    Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

Just to clear something up, UFO's are not defying the laws of physics - they are defying our understanding of the laws of physics

I am pretty sure the government has a few ideas
    Regardless of their origin, I am 100% positive they have much clearer images of them and more technical info than they have released

Myself, I have always clarified that it is "physics as we know it". I have also argued that scientisits know there is a LOT we don't know which is reason to believe that FTL (or seemingly faster than light) is possible, we just haven't figured it out yet but that doesn't mean someone else hasn't.

#1739 5 months ago

Someone just sent me this link today. I’m not certain if this was posted already. If so…

#1740 5 months ago
    Quoted from fuseholder:

Someone just sent me this link today. I’m not certain if this was posted already. If so…

This guy can't even take care of his teeth ... but he's got everything else figured out

#1741 5 months ago

Ok. They’re not inter dimensional aliens from the future looking for Atlantis, but the government and military admit they’re real and it should be our mission to find out who owns them if they are that technically capable

That is already the government's mission. They don't need to release UFO reports to have a reason to want to know what's in our airspace.
    Just another reason why the recent report doesn't pass the smell test.

#1742 5 months ago
    Quoted from fuseholder:

That is very interesting. My question is if this were some breakthrough tech wouldn’t the US government put it in the patents secrecy system?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/slate.com/technology/2018/05/the-thousands-of-secret-patents-that-the-u-s-government-refuses-to-make-public.amp

The release of these patents makes me think they could be a decoy to distract our foreign adversaries such as China and Russia. These patents could cause those countries to go on wild, time consuming, fruitless and expensive goose chases trying to match a tech that does not work.

The other possibility is that they have something that works and is “enabled” as the military says in the patent appeal brief but would be easily copied by others once the device is seen.

#1743 5 months ago

I haven't watched the video yet, but im pretty certain other countries wouldn't give a damn about patents to create a FTL saucer et al. Or other civilization changing device.

#1744 5 months ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

I haven't watched the video yet, but im pretty certain other countries wouldn't give a damn about patents to create a FTL saucer et al. Or other civilization changing device.

Really?

#1745 5 months ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

do other countries care about any patents? China doesn't

#1746 5 months ago
    Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I am 100% positive they have much clearer images of them and more technical info than they have released

A friend came home from the Air Force and showed me some Xerox copies (this was in the 80's, yeah illegal). He worked in the Printing Office for the Air Force in Hawaii.
    The photos showed an open grill with food cooking, despite being in black and white they looked like they had been taken a few feet away.
    He told me the originals were in color and they had been taken from Space.
    As a kid this was flat out amazing.
    I seriously doubt there is much that goes on Globally where crisp color pictures can be, or are taken.

#1747 5 months ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Maybe I misread this - no, they probably don't give a shit about the patent itself, but they would sure as hell care about the technology behind it -

#1748 5 months ago
    Quoted from pinzrfun:

Maybe I misread this - no, they probably don't give a shit about the patent itself, but they would sure as hell care about the technology behind it -

True, but i doubt theyd spin their wheels too lomg if it seemed fanciful thinking. And as noted, if any device were truly life altering, well, we'd never see a patent anyway.

Remember, our government subcontracts (or is agreement with) big tech. Nobody is stealing any secrets, they are helping to make the secrets and reaping the technological benefits - slow dripping it to us common folk.

#1749 5 months ago

There’s more than one way to skin a cat. Not trying to digress, but I was thinking about cloaking technologies to come and this just popped into my head.

It’s very likely some extraterrestrial encounters will go south. I want to personally make sure the humans always come out on top.

#1750 5 months ago

You guys havent seen me really post here, but I have a small amount of input.

I asked this question, "Are UFOS real?" to two family members a decade apart,
    who were both in a position to possibly know, as they were at very high levels in Govt and Pentagon.
    ( I Cant share their positions or names)

In all the shortest answers, were the reply, "Based on what I have seen with my clearance, "yes".

Further was family involved with Colonel Philip Corso:

"Philip James Corso (May 22, 1915 – July 16, 1998) was an American Army officer.

He served in the United States Army from February 23, 1942, to March 1, 1963,[1] and earned the rank of lieutenant colonel.

Corso published The Day After Roswell in 1997, about his alleged involvement in the research of extraterrestrial technology recovered from the 1947 Roswell Incident."

Family, after his death, worked on creating a Movie. His Son, claimed to have physical evidence, his father
    passed on to him. It was seen by my family, and described only to me as a dark piece of metal, like "black" titanium

In short, while all this was advancing, the Govt shut down the opportunity.
    This was only a couple years ago.

I had Chatted with Steiber, from the Communion, and Art Bell.

But sometimes the motivations are only money.
    Our continued involvement in the Time Travel Hoax, is still under discussion for a Major Studio Movie, again.
    There are an estimated million followers now and believers, in this hoax.
    Money, and human Mindset that seems to "Need" the supernatural, or the Conspiracy view have driven it to new
    highs in the media.
    Simple stories have grown under my eye, into a convention topic, and email threats to me and family. Crazy!

Quoted from Azmodeus:

I was thinking about cloaking technologies

My Nephew is at Livermore working on this.

There are 1,986 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 40.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside