Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 1,859 posts
  • 204 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by phil-lee
  • Topic is favorited by 32 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F963DD69-B46F-44F1-B602-EA8B03AE0ADB (resized).png
    E0E48E0E-72FE-4A4C-9851-66F16CBD8030 (resized).png
    DD10B4D1-3936-4423-9F8A-394F6C90154B (resized).png
    hqdefault (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    1280px-Trent1_600dpi (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    image (resized).jpg
    807c8124eb3d522c437e6ba98dde6333--the-x-files-cigarette-smoking-man (resized).jpg
    download (resized).png
    GaryM (resized).jpg
    Funny (resized).jpg
    0D3DB6BF-B184-4658-8F61-391E955A7EBA (resized).jpeg
    Anyways (resized).png
    2021-07-16 08.46.04.png
    1DC1A592-CCFF-4961-AC15-C528924E9562 (resized).jpeg

There are 1859 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 38.
    #1501 3 months ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

How exactly do humans connect to the jurassic period again?

According to Gary Larson, humans were scrapped of of the feet of big dinosaurs.

So they might have been careless, but they were walking around. Maybe texting or something and not paying attention to their surroundings.

LTG : )

#1502 3 months ago

Humanape would not of survived the asteroid impacts..perhaps we were a gelatin type form?

#1503 3 months ago

Rise of the Sumarians then the aztek?

#1504 3 months ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Rise of the Sumarians then the aztek?

The dinosaurs were tens of millions of years ago. Sumaria would have been 10 thousand years ago. Göbekli Tepe was 15 thousand years ago. So there’s still a big gap in time where newly discovered civilization could hide. When we find artifacts like the Antikythera Mechanism that don’t fit in the timeline with what we should have known, at their time of discovery. It leads to the belief that there could have been a highly developed pre-denisovian race that was totally wiped off of the fossil records

#1505 3 months ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

How exactly do humans connect to the jurassic period again? ... ..no mention of a god riding a T REX in scriptures or dead Sea scrolls??

Lizard people

#1506 3 months ago

Actually there is an accurate description of a Brontosaurus-type creature referred to as "Leviathan" in Job.
    Even though Genesis describes earlier periods the Book of Job is the oldest. Confusing.
    EDIT
    Sorry, the Leviathan was more like a Loch-Ness type creature.
    The vegetarian "Behemoth" also described was the Brontosaurus-type.

#1507 3 months ago

According to Sitchen, reptilians

#1508 3 months ago

Don’t tell me no one has listened to George Noory??? Cmon

#1509 3 months ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

The dinosaurs were tens of millions of years ago. Sumaria would have been 10 thousand years ago. Göbekli Tepe was 15 thousand years ago. So there’s still a big gap in time where newly discovered civilization could hide. When we find artifacts like the Antikythera Mechanism that don’t fit in the timeline with what we should have known, at their time of discovery. It leads to the belief that there could have been a highly developed pre-denisovian race that was totally wiped off of the fossil records

Time for road trip to my place lucky. You can do this

#1510 3 months ago

No need to bring any .,,ahem,,...your covered and beers on me Brother.

#1511 3 months ago

Just great ...covid Labada and tornado headed for bacon !!!

20210715_144024 (resized).jpg
    #1512 3 months ago

Pray for the Bacon!

1626374667266-1086806700 (resized).jpg
    #1513 3 months ago

Live coverage of potential tornado !

#1514 3 months ago

Those guys come from Sumerian Text and include two of the oldest effigies( small statues) known that represent humanoids.
    No way of knowing if any survived but one of the statues shows a suckling child so theres that.

#1515 3 months ago

Just in case... Best of luck everyone!.see you on the other side .cheers.

#1516 3 months ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Those guys come from Sumerian Text and include two of the oldest effigies( small statues) known that represent humanoids.
    No way of knowing if any survived but one of the statues shows a suckling child so theres that.

How did you know that's right.

#1517 3 months ago

Tornadoes springing everywhere around bacon? I really appreciate you guys , Take care and rock on.

20210715_145125 (resized).jpg
    #1518 3 months ago

Yeah ...Innisfil. ..that's me!!!!!

#1519 3 months ago

The gods are Angry!!!

1DC1A592-CCFF-4961-AC15-C528924E9562 (resized).jpeg
    #1520 3 months ago

Please start a new thread for your weather reports. Unless you manage to capture one in a photo, this has nothing to do with UFO's.

#1521 3 months ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

The gods are Angry!!!
    [quoted image]

Seriously?? ... nobody sees the thing in there?? :3

2021-07-16 08.46.04.png

Keep your wits about you man!!?!

#1522 3 months ago

Just gonna throw this out there ...

#1523 3 months ago

I am convinced after further research members of the former Soviet Union as well as the US has this technology and are perpetuating a disinformation campaign.
    At the end of WW2 the US recruited the majority of the German rocket scientists. But there was a fringe group working overtime on myriad projects worthy of (and later to become) fodder for science fiction novels and themes.
    Russia got these guys.
    The Red mercury anti-gravity device "The Bell". Probably the culmination of flying saucer, rocket-powered jets and a possible procurement of Ark of the Covenant.
    These out of the box brainiacs still had 25 years of ideas left in them. Frantic secret budgets in the aftermath of the War in to the early Space Race fed their every whim.
    The Evolution of the shape of these things from a Classic Flying Saucer to a tic tac as well as overly complicated satellite-shapes shows production changes and improvement, people rarely see a "Flying Saucer" anymore.
    I think the bulk of the Technology has been kept from China, though they certainly have mastered rocket and off-planet rover Tech.
    So we can all relax, we have the Tech.
    Any supernatural event from another Dimension will clearly be...exactly what it is. Everyone will know it.

#1524 3 months ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

I am convinced after further research members of the former Soviet Union as well as the US has this technology and are perpetuating a disinformation campaign.
    At the end of WW2 the US recruited the majority of the German rocket scientists. But there was a fringe group working overtime on myriad projects worthy of (and later to become) fodder for science fiction novels and themes.
    Russia got these guys.
    The Red mercury anti-gravity device "The Bell". Probably the culmination of flying saucer, rocket-powered jets and a possible procurement of Ark of the Covenant.
    These out of the box brainiacs still had 25 years of ideas left in them. Frantic secret budgets in the aftermath of the War in to the early Space Race fed their every whim.
    The Evolution of the shape of these things from a Classic Flying Saucer to a tic tac as well as overly complicated satellite-shapes shows production changes and improvement, people rarely see a "Flying Saucer" anymore.
    I think the bulk of the Technology has been kept from China, though they certainly have mastered rocket and off-planet rover Tech.
    So we can all relax, we have the Tech.
    Any supernatural event from another Dimension will clearly be...exactly what it is. Everyone will know it.

The benefit being that we can then fly around the stuf that we say and pretend isn't ours, point, and say "Look, emeneminy!!!".

Thus framing whomever "emineminy" supposedly is going to be, when "they" start shooting at things and blowing stuff up. Attack! (indiscriminantly) ... ask questions later.

Good excuses aplenty just like gulf of tonkin. ...

Also rus/chin same knowledge essentially hey?. Su27 flanker?. So there's that I suppose.

#1525 3 months ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

Is that Pvt. Hollywood!??

Very slick 'convincer' anyway...

#1526 3 months ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

The benefit being that we can then fly around the stuf that we say and pretend isn't ours, point, and say "Look, emeneminy!!!".
    Thus framing whomever "emineminy" supposedly is going to be, when "they" start shooting at things and blowing stuff up. Attack! (indiscriminantly) ... ask questions later.
    Good excuses aplenty just like gulf of tonkin. ...
    Also rus/chin same knowledge essentially hey?. Su27 flanker?. So there's that I suppose.

Gulf of Tonkin, indeed. Northwoods as well perhaps?

Again, I circle back to the big picture, if these are indeed "ours", then who can we trust (given the seemingly positive impact on human life this technology would offer)?
    If these are not "ours", , , , ?

#1527 3 months ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

Not exactly a Mensa meeting. At the very least, that guy seemed like he had an interesting story to tell, but the dopes in the room with him were unbearably annoying. Alien invasions are a bridge too far for me, but it would have been nice to hear his story uninterrupted.

#1528 3 months ago
    Quoted from jibmums:

Please start a new thread for your weather reports. Unless you manage to capture one in a photo, this has nothing to do with UFO's.

Sorry folks to derail.
    does anyone else listen to Coast to Coast radio?

#1529 3 months ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Don’t tell me no one has listened to George Noory??? Cmon

The King of Credulity? He never heard a wacko theory he didn't like. How much of his audience consisted of people laughing at the weirdos? I am thinking most. But he always went along with whatever craziness they spewed.

Oh, and JMcDonald, I noticed over my last vacation from this thread's insanity that surely that is not your actual name, barring some crazy coincidence, since I learned that one Jim McDonald was the original UFO nut. Seems disingenuous to use a real-sounding name that is not your own, if you ask me. If that is your actual name, I apologize, but somehow I doubt it.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_E._McDonald

Ooh, I love the list of synonyms for "credulity": gullibility, naivete, lack of sophistication, guilelessness, childlikeness, simpleness, ignorance

I have an open mind, but no so open as to allow people to throw garbage into it. Show me some evidence that is not completely easily dismissable and you will gain a convert. But I ain't holding my breath!

Did anyone even get my flooble crank reference before?

#1530 3 months ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

The King of Credulity? He never heard a wacko theory he didn't like. How much of his audience consisted of people laughing at the weirdos? I am thinking most. But he always went along with whatever craziness they spewed.
    Oh, and JMcDonald, I noticed over my last vacation from this thread's insanity that surely that is not your actual name, barring some crazy coincidence, since I learned that one Jim McDonald was the original UFO nut. Seems disingenuous to use a real-sounding name that is not your own, if you ask me. If that is your actual name, I apologize, but somehow I doubt it.
    Ooh, I love the list of synonyms for "credulity": gullibility, naivete, lack of sophistication, guilelessness, childlikeness, simpleness, ignorance
    I have an open mind, but no so open as to allow people to throw garbage into it. Show me some evidence that is not completely easily dismissable and you will gain a convert. But I ain't holding my breath!
    Did anyone even get my flooble crank reference before?

Oh, good. You're back.

#1531 3 months ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

I don't think so. If the Russians were delivered a "Gift" from the German Scientists and invested in it to fruition China would have to pay dearly.
    Besides,if the Chinese had it the shape and characteristics of the seen craft would have changed dramatically.
    The "V, Saucer and Tic Tac" are classic shapes that show up in mainstream products.
    The overly complicated satellite shapes recorded could be primitive beginnings from Sino research.
    There has been a leap forward in the past few years in Ultrasonic missiles.
    Not a great leap forward to employ these propulsion systems in vehicles/craft.
    Someone already has done this and currently banking on the 2, Russia and US.

#1532 3 months ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

There are some serious problems with this theory, however. Notably, "anti-gravity" is not just a single isolated problem to be solved. To create a craft that could actually generate anti-gravity it would still have to have a multitude of other major advances namely materials that could survive the enormous G-forces these craft are moving at (everything from the materials the ship itself is made of to the computer chips/wafers that run it.) Certainly these wouldn't be manned craft as our bodies would not survive. Materials would have to overcome enormous heat and friction as well. Additionally, anti-gravity alone does not explain the trans-medium nature of the witnessed "spherical" craft. Then there's the advanced energy source that keeps these craft aloft for hours and running this high-tech. That's like dozens and dozens of other HIGHLY advanced technologies combined.

In addition to this, your theory does not explain what these craft are doing in our airspace and restricted waters. In the case of the Tic-Tac for example, it wasn't spying on us or tracking our ships. It was us who intercepted that craft in (on?) our waters. It just doesn't seem to make much logical sense that these (presumably) incredibly highly secret craft would so recklessly be found and intercepted if it were one of our adversaries and if our adversary knew we had similar technology I think they would be picking on lesser nations, no?

#1533 3 months ago

The King of Credulity?

Ha ha!! That's pretty funny, lol. I've never heard of that guy before. But then again, McDonald isn't exactly a rare name by any means and my legal first name isn't actually James.

#1534 3 months ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

There are some serious problems with this theory, however. Notably, "anti-gravity" is not just a single isolated problem to be solved. To create a craft that could actually generate anti-gravity it would still have to have a multitude of materials that could survive the enormous G-forces these craft are moving at (everything from the materials the ship itself is made of to the computer chips/wafers that run it.) Certainly these wouldn't be manned craft as our bodies would not survive. Materials would have to overcome enormous heat and friction as well. Additionally, anti-gravity alone does not explain the trans-medium nature of the witnessed "spherical" craft. Then there's the advanced energy source that keeps these craft aloft for hours and running this high-tech. That's like dozens and dozens of other HIGHLY advanced technologies combined.
    In addition to this, your theory does not explain what these craft are doing in our airspace and restricted waters. In the case of the Tic-Tac for example, it wasn't spying on us or tracking our ships. It was us who intercepted that ship in our waters. It just doesn't seem to make much logical sense that these (presumably) incredibly highly secret craft would so recklessly be found and intercepted if it were one of our adversaries and if our adversary knew we had similar technology I think they would be picking on lesser nations, no?

Appreciate your insights! You missed the first sentence implying an orchestrated "Disinformation Campaign".
    What is gained by this is yet to be determined.
    Hope there was no confusion, didn't mean to imply anyone has a working anti-gravity capability.
    G-force is manageable when the unit is extremely light built from advanced alloy. This alloy is key to the whole premise and mainstream researchers assume samples were obtained from a crash of an off-world craft.
    I think we developed it.
    There is nobody in these things.

#1535 3 months ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

Yeah, I'm a bit confused now re-reading your first sentence. Do we have this technology or we don't? Is this disinformation campaign 100% a complete farce and these craft do not exist or they exist but are man made?

Again, if WE developed it then we solved a hundred major problems in numerous areas of science.

#1536 3 months ago

They exist, they were man made. Allowing Joe Six-pack to know this could be problematic.
    As it is we have a bogeyman out there that can't be explained, this unifies people in a way where they separate known threats like Nuclear with another,ill defined threat that is unknown.
    A paradigm shift in consumer technology would disrupt the current built in obsolescence model we now employ.
    Bottom line we have nothing to fear.
    Again, what is actually the benefit or detriment is yet to be determined.

#1537 3 months ago

I don't want to become a detriment for discussion on this subject for others. Really enjoy hearing alternate theories that challenge my preconceived notions.
    Clearly remember the UFO reports from the 60's and 70's, one sighting kept the tabloids busy for weeks using the same blurry pictures.
    The reports have increased dramatically, maybe due to the Internet.
    Just know something big is in the works, a landing, clear video, sky phenomena, who knows.
    Going to take a break for awhile, please keep the discussion going.

#1538 3 months ago

Hey, maybe UFOs UAPs are piloted by ghosts! Ghosts wouldn’t be bothered by G forces, right?

#1539 3 months ago

Jim McDonald was trying to rally support for UFO investigations clear back in the 60s, claiming that they were the #1 national security risk over 50 years ago!

50 years later, they're still the same risk? Why have the aliens been sitting on whatever they use for hands for so long?

Would that all "risks" turn out this benign.

In another 50 years, someone can quote this post saying "See? Another 50 years have gone by and we still don't know!"

#1540 3 months ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

Ha ha!! That's pretty funny, lol. I've never heard of that guy before.

Riiiiiight.

#1541 3 months ago

Jim McDonald was trying to rally support for UFO investigations clear back in the 60s, claiming that they were the #1 national security risk over 50 years ago!
    50 years later, they're still the same risk? Why have the aliens been sitting on whatever they use for hands for so long?
    Would that all "risks" turn out this benign.
    In another 50 years, someone can quote this post saying "See? Another 50 years have gone by and we still don't know!"

I'm not certain, but I believe there have been hundreds (thousands?) of people trying to rally support for UFO research for many, many decades, lol. Prominent and respectable persons from scientists to elected officials. It seems the power of a few outweighs the desires of the many.

#1542 3 months ago

Just gonna throw this out there ... ?

Wtf? Lol

#1543 3 months ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

Just gonna throw this out there ... ?

Wtf? Lol

Interesting take as to look for the request: bow down, support running narratives, divide us further to prevent revolt,,

#1544 3 months ago

The King of Credulity? He never heard a wacko theory he didn't like
    True but Sitchen was on all the time. Love to have a few pints with either man.

#1545 3 months ago

Funny, the skeptic is a fan of a conspiracy (maybe not the right term if one guy) that JMcDonald would create a pinside account 4 years ago, just waiting for someone to start a UFO thread on Pinside. LMFAO.

#1546 3 months ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

Funny, the skeptic is a fan of a conspiracy (maybe not the right term if one guy) that JMcDonald would create a pinside account 4 years ago, just waiting for someone to start a UFO thread on Pinside. LMFAO.

Shhhhh ... don't blow my current cover for the eventual JFK thread.

#1547 3 months ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

Shhhhh ... don't blow my current cover for the eventual JFK thread.

Oh, I can't wait. I have a History channel DVD of the real killer (claimed by him) that the History channel struck from all of their video records. Bring it on.

#1548 3 months ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

Oh, I can't wait. I have a History channel DVD of the real killer (claimed by him) that the History channel struck from all of their video records. Bring it on.

George something???

#1549 3 months ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

George something???

Jame Files. The docuementary looks like it might be on Amazon now.

amazon.com link »

Edit: I can't remember why, but an elderly neighbor that walked his dog by my house like 5 times a day, one day handed me the "I Shot JFK" dvd. He told me it was a History or Discovery channel documentary/episode that they no longer claim. I watched it and thought it was very interesting and compelling. Before I could give it back to my neighbor he died. I never bothered giving it to the widow becuase she probably would have rolled her eyes and said just keep it.

#1550 3 months ago

4 of us camping out at my girl's dad's property Saturday. Saw a goldish craft going from NE to SW. Much lower than a satellite. Had solid red lights on it. No flashing. Brought it up at work today and my bosses boss, who was almost directly NE of us, saw it as well. No idea what it was but it was cool as hell looking.

There are 1859 posts in this topic. You are on page 31 of 38.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside