Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,252 posts
  • 215 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Teamhex
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F6EDFA27-6FC8-40DC-9DDB-C4F43B2E6E14 (resized).png
    F036645F-F138-4C75-ADAA-A74FAFFE8CD8 (resized).jpeg
    79DDC880-C3B8-4CEB-8161-FD064F4D377A (resized).jpeg
    B3171715-9079-4AFC-A7C4-522FAA9EED20 (resized).jpeg
    03C29A3E-2775-4A8C-9B66-489528C11E4B (resized).jpeg
    BF266123-89A2-4BEF-BBE5-6EC18E6A2817 (resized).jpeg
    BF10B19D-68AA-46D7-A24C-42395769F2DD (resized).jpeg
    FD2749D0-A819-483A-8AEE-31E32146E0E2 (resized).jpeg
    2022-04-27-12-10-30.png
    Z8mribzUY1yS_640x360 (resized).jpg
    6429B297-B1A0-46E5-926D-7FFF4D631CCF (resized).jpeg
    C6D93876-7C66-4810-A7E4-D1DAD8DCC661 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    E4AB9AF8-B859-44F2-8BE1-BE6B8F119DD3 (resized).jpeg
    MessengersOfDeception (resized).png
    JMcDonaldAndLuckyDogg420.gif

There are 2,252 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 46.
    #951 11 months ago

Pmsl All of you! Lol

#952 11 months ago
    Quoted from phil-lee:

So how or who created them? Was their planet seeded by aliens? So who or how did these aliens come about? Were they all blasted out of the so-called big bang?

I dunno, but it sounded like a cool story while I was writing it!

Maybe they just evolved a couple billion years before us, then made us out of the bits n pieces of primitives local to the third orbiting rock!? ... Lol

We're their lab set... and the whole purpose of them spawning us was to come up with "that thing" they really needed but did not know what it was yet, or how to generate it .... and turns out that thing IS pinball!!?

Oh crap, Quick, where did I put that flamin' al-foil?!?

#953 11 months ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

We're their lab set...

We could be one giant ant farm.

LTG : )

#954 11 months ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Hopefully you'll be in the catch and release program.
    After experimentation and tagging. I hope they don't do anything, sexual to you.

Well, guess it wouldn't be the first time I came home wondering where my bloomers went...LOL.

#955 11 months ago
    Quoted from xt101:

Well, guess it wouldn't be the first time I came home wondering where my bloomers went...LOL.

Thankfully you didn't post, "Well, guess it wouldn't be the first time I came home wondering why my butt is sore".

#956 11 months ago

I still say if Alien - they are more likely "unmanned" space probes with sophisticated AI launched eons ago - than spaceships carrying lifeforms.

#957 11 months ago

Are we a seeded alien experiment?

#958 11 months ago

Well thank you very much for beer is what I say to the aliens.

#959 11 months ago
    Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I still say if Alien - they are more likely "unmanned" space probes with sophisticated AI launched eons ago - than spaceships carrying lifeforms.

I've said it before, but we always seem to assume aliens are organic life. We're knocking on the door of creating self-aware AI technology here on Earth. it's at least plausible that some other civilization was able to accomplish that (for better or worse) at some point throughout the history of the universe.

Those 'aliens' would not necessarily be constrained to the goldilocks type planets we assume may be able to support 'life'. At that point, the math to support the possible existence of other civilizations becomes even more favorable.

#960 11 months ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Are we a seeded alien experiment?

Drink up!

engineer_chili3 (resized).jpg
    #961 11 months ago
    Quoted from chad:

Drink up!
    [quoted image]

You can tell by the moons on the alien fingers he/she is healthy alien

#962 11 months ago

Nothing to see here folks... it's just a huge pyramid floating over the Kremlin.

#963 11 months ago

2009 ... a good year!

Like the others though these are older films which many people seen ages ago, what is the New stuff?

Cool looking movie though still and impressive effects, what is it called again I can't recall the plot?

#964 11 months ago

Probably Micheal Bay doing a promo

#965 11 months ago
    Quoted from JAXPinball:

Nothing to see here folks... it's just a huge pyramid floating over the Kremlin.

There was one over the Pentagon, too. Actually made it into newspapers and people video'ed it from different angles. You can find it on YouTube, I think. That's pretty f**ked up if you ask me.

#966 11 months ago

Just for the record I am not saying that Everything is CGI, but it is worth remembering there is ALOT of CGI stuff out there. Also perceptions around what material might constitute CGI could well vary a bit. What about holographic "CGI" which can then be Filmed by Witnesses!? . As "evidence"?.

Levitating pyramids? ... my abstract guess would be they are either; terrestrial or supernatural or CGI/Holographic.

All/any of those, but not extra terrestrial.

Maybe E.T. is here, maybe there's nothing. Maybe it is just some ancient lizard civilisation living 20k leagues under the sea. Perhaps both or neither! lol .... Either way I rekon they'd do everything in their power to not be seen or known, nor be seen as interfering.

#967 11 months ago

<

Quoted from chad:

Drink up!
    [quoted image]

#968 11 months ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

there is ALOT of CGI stuff out there.

I agree that deep fakes will be a big problem going forward.

#969 11 months ago

Maybe allready amongst us, we just dont see them cause we only see a certain spectrum.
    Maybe birds or insects see this?

0a4df75c6b56b95c704c8977f1f049f6 (resized).jpgffc560dff86e5850b8ad40fb5c3f5237 (resized).jpg
    #970 11 months ago
    Quoted from jorro:

Maybe allready amongst us, we just dont see them cause we only see a certain spectrum.
    Maybe birds or insects see this?[quoted image][quoted image]

"Tell Daphne to run a 199 on a possible Doolittle!" Pmsl

#972 11 months ago
    Quoted from JAXPinball:

This pilot's reaction is worth a good chuckle

Check these videos out of this incident in Jerusalem. When the broadcaster says "here's another video from a different angle" watch closely (it's only a split second or two). It looks EXACTLY like the pulsating orb the pilot in Mexico spotted in your video.

#TheyAreHere

#973 11 months ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

Check these videos out of this incident in Jerusalem. When the broadcaster says "here's another video from a different angle" watch closely (it's only a split second or two). It looks EXACTLY like the pulsating orb the pilot in Mexico spotted in your video.

#TheyAreHere

Blurry out of focus lense + aircraft nav light.

#974 11 months ago

aliens have impregnated me and a star child is born. MY real name is Dunky ,now Father of Pasquel.

#976 11 months ago
    Quoted from Fytr:

Blurry out of focus lense + aircraft nav light.

lol, yes, an "aircraft" navigating straight down on the Dome, hovering perfectly still for a few seconds, and then shooting straight upward at a speed I've never seen ANY craft ever do. Witnessed (as noted from the multiple videos) from different angles completely opposite of the Dome showing the same angle of entry and exit. BTW, this coincides perfectly with David Fravor's description of the 2004 incident where the Navy was witnessing "objects" dropping from beyond 80,000 feet down to sea level, seemingly hovering for a bit, then retreating straight back up.

At this point I'm thinking you're pretty much going to need an alien punch you in the face and say "hey idiot, I'm real".

#977 11 months ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

lol, yes, an "aircraft" navigating straight down on the Dome, hovering perfectly still for a few seconds, and then shooting straight upward at a speed I've never seen ANY craft ever do. Witnessed (as noted from the multiple videos) from different angles completely opposite of the Dome showing the same angle of entry and exit. BTW, this coincides perfectly with David Fravor's description of the 2004 incident where the Navy was witnessing "objects" dropping from beyond 80,000 feet down to sea level, seemingly hovering for a bit, then retreating straight back up.
    At this point I'm thinking you're pretty much going to need an alien punch you in the face and say "hey idiot, I'm real".

Here, I wrote a poem for all y'all.

"Oh, what's that gleam upon thy lense?
    Could it be them Al-ie-ns?
    Moving fast, now slow and silent...
    Not exp-lain-able by science!
    Since I can't tell what it is, I must assume it's Al-ie-ns!
    Visitors from far away, so far away there is no way
    for them to travel here at all.
    Could it be an art-i-fact? a trick of light that does refract?
    A glitch of climate and the weather? Somehow avoids all scientific measure.
    Oh, what's that gleam upon thy lense?
    Could it be them Al-ie-ns?"

#978 11 months ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

aliens have impregnated me and a star child is born. MY real name is Dunky ,now Father of Pasquel.

We met at the Canadian National Exhibition. A hot little person in the pitch n dunk game. I must have thrown 100 pitches! Everyone was cheering for me. I introduced myself to Shawnte and we got romantic behind the food court. She said she was an Alien. 17 months later my bummy gave birth to Pasquel.

#979 11 months ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

We met at the Canadian National Exhibition. A hot little person in the pitch n dunk game. I must have thrown 100 pitches! Everyone was cheering for me. I introduced myself to Shawnte and we got romantic behind the food court. She said she was an Alien. 17 months later my bummy gave birth to Pasquel.

Did you have an increased appetite for Tim Hortons coffee?

#980 11 months ago

Not sure what to make of this story, but when I was in my 20’s, I was out on my pontoon boat with my Cousins. We were in the middle of the lake and a silent green glowing ball went right over our heads. I swear it could have hit the neighbor’s house, but no noise. We were drinking and laughed it off as space junk, who knows! Still makes me wonder to this day.

#981 11 months ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

Severe mold buildup in the old homes could cause you to see ghosts. Stuff is nasty .just a theory

Yup see also radon, EMF, lead paint and bad wiring.

#982 11 months ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

At this point I'm thinking you're pretty much going to need an alien punch you in the face and say "hey idiot, I'm real"

Now you're talking! C'mon, Skinny Bob, take your best shot!

#983 11 months ago
    Quoted from adborto:

Not sure what to make of this story, but when I was in my 20’s, I was out on my pontoon boat with my Cousins. We were in the middle of the lake and a silent green glowing ball went right over our heads. I swear it could have hit the neighbor’s house, but no noise. We were drinking and laughed it off as space junk, who knows! Still makes me wonder to this day.

I'm confused by this. If it is a "story", but you were there, , , ????

I'm certain it is easily explained as swamp gas.

To be honest though, I've never seen swamp gas.

#985 11 months ago

"Flying saucers, which are really.... yeah, you got it... time machines."

#986 11 months ago
    Quoted from benheck:

They say the military has stuff about 20-30 years beyond what we know about publicly. Assuming this also applies to China & Russia this still doesn't get us anywhere near what UFOs seem capable of.
    .... .... obviously they do something with controlling gravity, a force we barely even understand. ....

Indeed this all sounds fair.

Couple of things though ... I'm not so sure there aren't humans in control of such capability, the manipulation of gravity. Wether we forged it or copied it, stole it, or another story.

Wouldn't it perhaps be like once discovered, it just is? ... all of a sudden, relatively? (so 20-30 years goes a long way!?) . Like the internal combustion engine for instance, or jets. It is, then it gets refined. To a point.

Also I seem to have come to the recognition that gravity is not a force.

It is certainly tied to other things, what, we sort of don't know Lol

Gravity "waves" ? ... have influence upon "mass". Yes?

If there is no mass interacting with, or being affected by, gravitational waves... this does not mean the waves are not still there.

Then "gravity" only translates to a "force" once you have a "mass". But it only affects matter that is subject to the influence of the gravitational waves. Generates the "force".

Therefore perhaps there are other factors yet to discover, which have some bearing around the interaction between mass and gravity waves.

Where does dark matter and dark energy fit in? . Does this have some link with other dimensions, a definition for "supernatural"?

Can mass be manipulated in a way that distorts the laws of physics? . Solving both inertia as well as gravity, as if they could be somehow naturally linked physical behaviors? . Like, if

What exactly is the interaction once Magnetic fields are included?. Can a field of some type be a component, "shielding" mass from gravity waves in some way(s)?.

"Anti-gravity" technology I am fairly certain would not be a straightforward single-faceted piece of kit .... manipulation of multiple factors, and multiple means. Also there is the curiosity of how the power is channeled or sourced and delivered. Or "generated". Lol

Then while pondering some of that, throw Time (and space) in there for good measure!

#987 11 months ago

"Break the Einsteinian speed limit"?

There is no question lots of Stuff and Things and People, discoveries and ideas; suppressed, hidden, discredited .... deleted

#988 11 months ago

Her theory that the objects may be a 3D "projection" from a higher dimension is certainly plausible. It doesn't change the (now) apparent fact there is other intelligence out there though.

At the 18 minute mark she makes the most obvious observation as demonstrated by this thread. The arrival and realization of otherworldly higher intelligence is met with a yawn and continued disbelief.

#989 11 months ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

Her theory that the objects may be a 3D "projection" from a higher dimension is certainly plausible. It doesn't change the (now) apparent fact there is other intelligence out there though.
    At the 18 minute mark she makes the most obvious observation as demonstrated by this thread. The arrival and realization of otherworldly higher intelligence is met with a yawn and continued disbelief.

Gotta remember that half the people here already seen most of this stuff, so like old news

"Release" and "Statement" are pertinent to legacy media. More of the inquisitive kind of people get tuned in as a result of the exposure, to go on the mery-go-around.

Instead of paying attention to that relevant concerning stuff going on over there. (don't look btw lol)

News Bulletin: ** This Breaking News release from the hexagon, those aliens and UAPs there are probably definitely hostile because they are white... we probably could get attacked any time!, so stay indoors with your alfoil on so that you don't get detected and vaporised. Be prepared for explosions. If you encounter any white aliens the advice is to kill on sight, before they kill you. Check back with us for Regular Updates!. Stay Safe! **

#990 11 months ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

Indeed this all sounds fair.
    Couple of things though ... I'm not so sure there aren't humans in control of such capability, the manipulation of gravity. Wether we forged it or copied it, stole it, or another story.
    Wouldn't it perhaps be like once discovered, it just is? ... all of a sudden, relatively? (so 20-30 years goes a long way!?) . Like the internal combustion engine for instance, or jets. It is, then it gets refined. To a point.
    Also I seem to have come to the recognition that gravity is not a force.
    It is certainly tied to other things, what, we sort of don't know Lol
    Gravity "waves" ? ... have influence upon "mass". Yes?
    If there is no mass interacting with, or being affected by, gravitational waves... this does not mean the waves are not still there.
    Then "gravity" only translates to a "force" once you have a "mass". But it only affects matter that is subject to the influence of the gravitational waves. Generates the "force".
    Therefore perhaps there are other factors yet to discover, which have some bearing around the interaction between mass and gravity waves.
    Where does dark matter and dark energy fit in? . Does this have some link with other dimensions, a definition for "supernatural"?
    Can mass be manipulated in a way that distorts the laws of physics? . Solving both inertia as well as gravity, as if they could be somehow naturally linked physical behaviors? . Like, if
    What exactly is the interaction once Magnetic fields are included?. Can a field of some type be a component, "shielding" mass from gravity waves in some way(s)?.
    "Anti-gravity" technology I am fairly certain would not be a straightforward single-faceted piece of kit .... manipulation of multiple factors, and multiple means. Also there is the curiosity of how the power is channeled or sourced and delivered. Or "generated". Lol
    Then while pondering some of that, throw Time (and space) in there for good measure!

Yet light bends with gravity...

#991 11 months ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Yet light bends with gravity...

That would seem to be the case.

Are we conflating other unknown things when we try to call "gravity" just one impact or thing?

Sort of how electricity, electrons, and magnetism are intertwined maybe?

What kind of mass does light have again?

How does dimensions tie into all of this?

#992 11 months ago

Nope, sorry I had a hard enough time trying to comprehend the hypercube thing .... this is kinda "whooooooosh!!" for me Lol

#993 11 months ago

Those that know.....know.
    Then there is the rest of us.

#994 11 months ago
    Quoted from Vyzer2:

Those that know.....know.
    Then there is the rest of us.

I don't know that it's really all so black and white.

#995 11 months ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

I don't know that it's really all so black and white.

So you dont believe that government has levels of secrecy?
    Although the report has not come out yet, but there have been snippets, it does not look like they are going to expose anything of real value beyond "we dont know what these UAP's are".
    They are not going to show actual high definition photos (which they certainly must have), or videos from Navy ships (there are tons of reports of Navy personnel reporting objects observed from flight decks), or the thousands of sightings from numerous decades, or the crashes of ufo's on earth reported by other countries, or or or. If reports from all the past are not discussed or even mentioned, than the only conclusion is the report is simply a whitewash to quell the recent public interest.
    Deep down in the bowels of the layers of government, they know a lot more than they are going to let us know. Those that know, know.

#996 11 months ago

I was just thinking, the pilots in the videos seem as though it's their first time seeing these. Yet, we're told they see them near daily.

So, are these the "early" videos?

There must be 100s - 1,000s more, right?

Maybe that's next.

#997 11 months ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

I was just thinking, the pilots in the videos seem as though it's their first time seeing these. Yet, we're told they see them near daily.
    So, are these the "early" videos?
    There must be 100s - 1,000s more, right?
    Maybe that's next.

The 2 pilots involved in the 2004 "Tic Tac" incident specifically mentioned they're comfortable discussing that incident because it has long been declassified. David Fravor in particular seems to hint in several other interviews that he is aware of more.

The 3rd pilot in the 60 Minutes episode operates on the East Coast and he specifically noted that these incidents happen near daily.

Jeremy Corbell has noted he has significantly more video footage that he'll be releasing over time. He has also commented that he knows firsthand that the government has much higher resolution video/photos of UAP.

#998 11 months ago
    Quoted from chad:

Did you have an increased appetite for Tim Hortons coffee?

Actually it was behind the "food building " behind some half assed trimmed bushes.

#999 11 months ago

It was weird , she said "and Pasquel is born" during our interlude

#1000 11 months ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

The 2 pilots involved in the 2004 "Tic Tac" incident specifically mentioned they're comfortable discussing that incident because it has long been declassified. David Fravor in particular seems to hint in several other interviews that he is aware of more.
    The 3rd pilot in the 60 Minutes episode operates on the East Coast and he specifically noted that these incidents happen near daily.
    Jeremy Corbell has noted he has significantly more video footage that he'll be releasing over time. He has also commented that he knows firsthand that the government has much higher resolution video/photos of UAP.

I guess I meant their comments on the cockpit videos seem more like a first/second sighting, rather than "here they are again".

There are 2,252 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 46.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!