Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,227 posts
  • 215 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by JimB
  • Topic is favorited by 36 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

79DDC880-C3B8-4CEB-8161-FD064F4D377A (resized).jpeg
    B3171715-9079-4AFC-A7C4-522FAA9EED20 (resized).jpeg
    03C29A3E-2775-4A8C-9B66-489528C11E4B (resized).jpeg
    BF266123-89A2-4BEF-BBE5-6EC18E6A2817 (resized).jpeg
    BF10B19D-68AA-46D7-A24C-42395769F2DD (resized).jpeg
    FD2749D0-A819-483A-8AEE-31E32146E0E2 (resized).jpeg
    2022-04-27-12-10-30.png
    Z8mribzUY1yS_640x360 (resized).jpg
    6429B297-B1A0-46E5-926D-7FFF4D631CCF (resized).jpeg
    C6D93876-7C66-4810-A7E4-D1DAD8DCC661 (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    E4AB9AF8-B859-44F2-8BE1-BE6B8F119DD3 (resized).jpeg
    MessengersOfDeception (resized).png
    JMcDonaldAndLuckyDogg420.gif
    JMcDonaldCryBaby.gif
    AliensAbductingJMcD (resized).jpg

There are 2,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 45.
    #901 11 months ago
    Quoted from Honch:

You never know. Just a few weeks ago I moved into an old farm house that the prior residents claim is haunted. If I ever see any of these apparitions I will be posting about it.

Maybe bring in a ouiji board..on 2nd thought..

#902 11 months ago

The report is not out yet but the USA and in fact every government around the world has already released every single thing they know about alien visitation to earth. It can be summed up right here:

#903 11 months ago
    Quoted from John_I:

The report is not out yet but the USA and in fact every government around the world has already released every single thing they know about alien visitation to earth. It can be summed up right here:

Where?
    I'm missing something...

#904 11 months ago

ICBM dummy shot down by laser like object - compelling story.

#905 11 months ago

I saw this unidentifiable object in space small and square shaped. I think it was my missing luggage from air Canada.

#906 11 months ago
    Quoted from JAXPinball:

Crash Retrievals:

Luis Elizondo, Head of AATIP study, 2019 Presentation : Scientific Conference on Anomalous Aerospace
    Short Version:
    Full Presentation :

Coinquidink? I think not....

Dwayne ELIZONDO Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho...

elizondo (resized).JPG

#907 11 months ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

I saw this unidentifiable object in space small and square shaped. I think it was my missing luggage from air Canada.

No, I have your luggage. Sorry about that.

Now I just need to find my luggage!

#908 11 months ago

A scientist that figured out some anti-gravity stuff "disappears"

I wonder how many people like this get an offer that just can't be refused and go off-grid?

Kind of makes you wonder why we see UFO sightings everywhere that the Governments can't talk about

Anyway, I actually listened to this entire 20 minute video while cutting grass today, found it entertaining and thought provoking, ...just like this thread

#909 11 months ago
    Quoted from Vyzer2:

I don’t believe for one second that these objects with the ability to fly the way they do are from Russia, China or any other country. If they were capable of this type of flight, we would see a heck of a lot more technology from those counties.

I tend to agree. What country is capable on earth to build the tic tac object? Someone suggested to me it ain’t wakanda.

#910 11 months ago

This is real footage. Whatever it is…

#911 11 months ago

Let’s figure out ghosts next. What exactly they are. But I digress…

#912 11 months ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

What country is capable on earth to build the tic tac object?

It sucks but we'll probably have to wait for something like ww3 to find this out. If whoever's got this tech hasn't carelessly revealed it as yet, they're going to then.

#913 11 months ago
    Quoted from JAXPinball:

I didn't give the UFO topic a thought until I ran into Rogan's interview of Commander Fravor last week. Fravor struck me as a credible observer and that his experience was corroborated by another trained pilot, along with multiple sources from sea level that had been recalibrated over a period of a week to factor out sensor anomalies.
    For you believers and skeptics alike, this is probably the most comprehensive You Tube channel on the topic for those that are curious about the phenomenon. I used to put UFO sightings right in the same bucket as "Bigfoot" Fables but my mental gearing has shifted from reverse to neutral as there is sufficient information to warrant being open minded in my opinion.

UK National Archives : http://discovery.nationalarchives.gov.uk/details/r/C10130119[quoted image]

Video might have had something revealing in it... since it now seems to be gone.

Or maybe it was taken down for some other reason...

#914 11 months ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

Video might have had something revealing in it... since it now seems to be gone.
    Or maybe it was taken down for some other reason...

Here’s a better interview with commander Fravor, its with Lex Fridman. Lex is an MIT, AI researcher and this interview is 4 hours long. They really get into the science behind the videos better then the Joe Rogan interview.

#915 11 months ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Here’s a better interview with commander Fravor, its with Lex Fridman. Lex is an MIT, AI researcher and this interview is 4 hours long. They really get into the science behind the videos better then the Joe Rogan interview.

I like Lex

#916 11 months ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Let’s figure out ghosts next. What exactly they are. But I digress…

My theory is they are caused by a weakness, a fracture between dimensions. Like a bad tile on a roof, sometimes things seep through.

Also seems tied to gravity and mass "Old woman died in this house and been haunting it for 80 years" well 80 years ago the solar system containing that house has rotated 300 billion miles in the Milky Way. She's not haunting an empty part of space. What made it "sticky?"

Also... What makes a passive or active haunting? Passive is like "we still hear Grandma pacing in the hallway" Could be a trick of your own memory. Unless the next owners or the house hear it too.

Active is the ghost doing things. Flipping lights, moving objects etc. It seems... Alive. Not just a shadow of a memory. That's a lot harder to explain with science.

#917 11 months ago

OK now onto aliens! What if they're not alien?

What if they're an older, much more advanced species? Granted the fossil record doesn't support this but consider this. We went from Kitty Hawk to landing on the moon in just 60 years. What could we accomplish in another 1000?

Maybe they hid before The Great Cataclysm (what many religions call The Great Flood). Maybe "Atlantis" is off the coast of San Diego. That's been a UFO Hotspot for years, not just recently.

Now they pop out and see how we are doing!

#918 11 months ago

What if things like deja vu, getting the Willies, feeling like someone is watching you, and getting lightheaded for no reason are moments when alien spirits are checking you out?

Think about it....there are AM and FM radio waves all around us, invisible to humans. With no way to receive them unless one has a transistor radio to capture them. What makes aliens or cosmic stuff any different?

#919 11 months ago
    Quoted from benheck:

OK now onto aliens! What if they're not alien?
    What if they're an older, much more advanced species? Granted the fossil record doesn't support this but consider this. We went from Kitty Hawk to landing on the moon in just 60 years. What could we accomplish in another 1000?
    Maybe they hid before The Great Cataclysm (what many religions call The Great Flood). Maybe "Atlantis" is off the coast of San Diego. That's been a UFO Hotspot for years, not just recently.
    Now they pop out and see how we are doing!

It’s fun to think about.

#920 11 months ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

What if things like deja vu, getting the Willies, feeling like someone is watching you, and getting lightheaded for no reason are moments when alien spirits are checking you out?

Weird stuff always happened at my house, keys would move, things like that. My wife and I called it "Ghosty". We would say "bye Ghosty" when we left the house. One night I was playing pinball in the basement, and all of a sudden the hair on the back of my neck stood straight up and I felt something was RIGHT BEHIND ME. I spun around, nothing was there, and I shut everything off and went upstairs. My wife says "Are ok? You're white as a ghost"... I said "I think Ghosty wanted some peace and quiet..."
    I've been renting that house out over ten years , and tenants have told me of weird things too, the oven door just falling open, things moving, etc. Nothing malicious, just....

#921 11 months ago

The first shop we rented for the show (and also where I designed AMH coincidentally) had weird stuff too.

Something I didn't even notice until a "ghost hunter" friend of my sister pointed it out. The light that switched on and off the most. There was glue residue on the switch plate. I grabbed a roll of duct tape and sure enough, the size matched. A previous tenant had actually taped the light OFF. So we weren't the first.

#922 11 months ago

I don't believe in ghosts - but I did have something happen that was shocking to me, that makes me wonder.

I was about 25 years old, and my Dad had passed a few years before. I was alone in my Mom and Dads house getting ready to go to a Christmas party. I had worked that day, and brought a change of clothes so that I could shower and join the party in progress. The rest of my family were already at the party a few miles away at my Grandmothers house, and I was the only one there.

Anyway, I was drying my hair and I felt as though someone was in the house - so I turned off the hair drier and did the typical call out from the bathroom "Hello???". No answer, but I still felt someone was there. Did someone forget something and had returned to the house to get it?

Anyway, I looked out of the bathroom down a hallway that is about 60 feet long that has 3 doors on the right side of the hall that open into to 3 separate bed rooms. I have 2 brothers and those were our 3 bedrooms growing up. And what I saw scared the crap out of me. It appeared to be a man walking away from me down the hallway. I froze and watched, not knowing what to say. I then said, "Derek?" which is my brothers name - thinking it was him - but the 'man' kept walking down the hallway and into the last room - which was my bedroom growing up. I then followed down the hall, scared as hell, and entered into my old bedroom where the 'man' had gone. But the room was completely empty! I felt a sense of panic and checked the closet, under the bed, but found no one.

I finished getting ready - going faster to get the hell out of there as soon as possible. I got to the Christmas party with still damp hair and asked if anyone had left to come back to our house. Nope. No one had left, and they asked why? I said "Just wondering". I never told anyone...until now. Was it my fathers ghost/spirit? I have no idea, but I am certain something or someone was walking down the hall and into my old childhood bedroom.

Also to add, the hall was not dark. However, the figure looked like a solid shadow but standing and walking like a person - and very clear and easy to see. My initial thought was that it was someone dressed in all black - but the more I watched it looked more like a dark shadow person. For years I tried to convince myself that maybe it was something else, my eyes played tricks on me, or something must have cast a shadow that appeared to be a walking man. But deep down I know I saw something paranormal.

Tying it back to UFOs - I think these aviators - like me - are hoping that it is something that can be explained as 'normal', but I feel they know it is something that was not built by humans, and is not from this planet.

#923 11 months ago
    Quoted from benheck:

The first shop we rented for the show (and also where I designed AMH coincidentally) had weird stuff too.
    Something I didn't even notice until a "ghost hunter" friend of my sister pointed it out. The light that switched on and off the most. There was glue residue on the switch plate. I grabbed a roll of duct tape and sure enough, the size matched. A previous tenant had actually taped the light OFF. So we weren't the first.

Sounds like a potentially dangerous electrical short.

#924 11 months ago

Severe mold buildup in the old homes could cause you to see ghosts. Stuff is nasty .just a theory

#925 11 months ago

Doesn't this ghost BS belong in the other BS thread, not this BS thread?

Quoted from Luckydogg420:

I mean just because I’ve never experienced something must mean that it’s not real. Am I right.

Tell that to the invisible purple unicorn living in my garage.

#926 11 months ago

I truly don't understand believing that the people in government being truthful and aliens being here on Earth as more likely than the people in government lying to you as a means of covering up information and/or further gaining control through fear. Far too many of you pro-alien guys are basing your positions on the assumption that the people in government are being honest.

Also, even if I required first hand evidence of the existence of fighter jets, I have that; as if I even needed to address such a silly comparison.

#927 11 months ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Tell that to the invisible purple unicorn living in my garage.

You're crazy.

#928 11 months ago

My house has weird shit happen too. A few years back I went into the kitchen & got a drink or something. A half hour later I walk back in & there's pile of maggots in the middle of the room. No trail or anything. Came home to a flooded laundry room, but couldn't find a leak (we shut the water to the washing machine off so the hose doesn't burst while we're away). I threw out a microwave that kept turning on. I joke that it's an ancient indigenous burial ground.
    Anyways, I believe that there are aliens out there, but I think we're too boring to visit. No idea what they are.

#929 11 months ago
    Quoted from TRAMD:

Far too many of you pro-alien guys are basing your positions on the assumption that the people in government are being honest.

Whose believing that?
    I think the government is bull shitting all the time. Especially when it comes to UFO’s
    I don’t get that sense from the posters regarding the govt being honest.

#930 11 months ago

The real aliens are the ones who won't defend their own country.

#931 11 months ago

F Aliens from space. We have our problems.

#932 11 months ago
    Quoted from cdnpinbacon:

The real aliens are the ones who won't defend their own country.

I have no idea what that means.

#933 11 months ago

Ok I got a plan. What if we get someone with an ouija board to ask the ghosts about the aliens? I mean someone’s gotta know something.

#934 11 months ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Illegal aliens

#935 11 months ago

Here's some swamp gas floating by an active volcano or it explains why M. Jordan could dunk a basket ball from half court.

#936 11 months ago
    Quoted from JAXPinball:

Here's some swamp gas floating by an active volcano or it explains why M. Jordan could dunk a basket ball from half court.

455373 (resized).jpg
    #937 11 months ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

You aren't the odd one out mate. More people than ever seem to be gradually working it out though.

No, is isn't any particular nation by the seems, nor the regular people. Just a flawed vacuous old ideal, pedled by a relatively small number of world record *#[email protected]*%? heads.

#938 11 months ago

At the end of WW2 we recruited the Traditional Nazis like Von Braun, fresh from the V rocket propulsion Lab.
    Russia, however, invited in the rest, the fringe, underlings with wild notions.
    No surprise if they have capitalised in the years since and hold functional examples capable of physics denying performance.

#939 11 months ago
    Quoted from TRAMD:

I truly don't understand believing that the people in government being truthful and aliens being here on Earth as more likely than the people in government lying to you as a means of covering up information and/or further gaining control through fear. Far too many of you pro-alien guys are basing your positions on the assumption that the people in government are being honest.
    Also, even if I required first hand evidence of the existence of fighter jets, I have that; as if I even needed to address such a silly comparison.

I truly don't understand your "logic" here. So, you're suggesting the government WAS being truthful the past 70-80 years when they denied every single UFO incident and NOW they're lying when they say these incidents are real and happening?? And who the heck is in "fear"?? The government doesn't need aliens to control people, they have the media for that.

BTW, David Fravor is no longer working for the government. He is a civilian now reporting what he witnessed when he was in the Navy (and his account is verified by others who witnessed his incident in 2004). He is by far the most credible person I've ever heard witness a UFO. The podcast with Lex Fridman (which ran nearly 4 HOURS) is fascinating. That interview truly gives you an understanding of how extremely intelligent David is and his depth of training and knowledge of aircraft. As a Top Gun graduate and Commanding Officer of a fighter group you truly get to understand his ability to identify other aircraft and why what he (and others) witnessed was not of this world. I'm not sure how you can dismiss his account (and several others corroborated accounts) from that day, beyond "they're all just lying".

#940 11 months ago

This pilot's reaction is worth a good chuckle

#941 11 months ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

I truly don't understand your "logic" here. So, you're suggesting the government WAS being truthful the past 70-80 years when they denied every single UFO incident and NOW they're lying when they say these incidents are real and happening?? And who the heck is in "fear"?? The government doesn't need aliens to control people, they have the media for that.
    BTW, David Fravor is no longer working for the government. He is a civilian now reporting what he witnessed when he was in the Navy (and his account is verified by others who witnessed his incident in 2004). He is by far the most credible person I've ever heard witness a UFO. The podcast with Lex Fridman (which ran nearly 4 HOURS) is fascinating. That interview truly gives you an understanding of how extremely intelligent David is and his depth of training and knowledge of aircraft. As a Top Gun graduate and Commanding Officer of a fighter group you truly get to understand his ability to identify other aircraft and why what he (and others) witnessed was not of this world. I'm not sure how you can dismiss his account (and several others corroborated accounts) from that day, beyond "they're all just lying".

I rekon the point might be getting missed a bit here... a few of them actually.

Mainly it seems to me there was no suggestion of the govt being open or truthful at any point?. Where does that come from I missed it. Lol

No use in me rehashing a plethora of past posts, but obviously there are wide variances in subjective views, beliefs, and/or reasoning.

Of course the fellow is an expert... in what he Knows about. Not to discredit what he Does know. The point is that he can't explain "the thing", obviously doesn't know, ergo; (to him) the thing Must be "not of this world" is the Only explanation. It's "Impossible"

If he says the thing "is not of this world" just because he can not explain it another way, that has the same degree of credibility as if he said "it came from god". Not to say either are true or untrue, just that he does not know.

How could this pilot possibly be an expert regarding things he may not be privy to?

Also how can "E.T." be used as scapegoat enemy, or "attacker", if they don't at some point propagate the idea of them being a thing?

As for fear ... ?!

There are far more problematic and relevant things for earthlings to be bothered with... imho

#942 11 months ago

Or maybe there really is something nasty to attack!?

Quoted from JAXPinball:

This pilot's reaction is worth a good chuckle

OOohh weee! ... is that there one of them pesky nephilim?

Or is it just some more lovely dots on a screen?

#943 11 months ago

Here is a fun thought to ponder: IF ... if there are intelligent extraterrestrial species visiting Earth (via drones or otherwise) and they have been doing so for thousands of years, you would have to think they have taken extensive video throughout all of time. Perhaps they could show us actual video of Egyptians and the construction of the Pyramids. Perhaps they have video of Rome and life of Romans in that day. Heck, perhaps they could even have video of dinosaurs. I would have to think any species more advanced than our current intellect also created an "internet" and have vast archives of digital IP passed down (preserved) for millennia.

#944 11 months ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

I truly don't understand your "logic" here.

I know you don't.

#945 11 months ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

Here is a fun thought to ponder: IF ... if there are intelligent extraterrestrial species visiting Earth (via drones or otherwise) and they have been doing so for thousands of years, you would have to think they have taken extensive video throughout all of time. Perhaps they could show us actual video of Egyptians and the construction of the Pyramids. Perhaps they have video of Rome and life of Romans in that day. Heck, perhaps they could even have video of dinosaurs. I would have to think any species more advanced than our current intellect also created an "internet" and have vast archives of digital IP passed down (preserved) for millennia.

Interesting indeed.

But I would add, two what-if's ...

What if ... these that you describe (or even ancient underwater earthlings as well included, non light travel) are Non Threatening (friendly), almost completely undetected in their true substance, and mostly passive. While what we observe is human controlled (even if it's stolen e.t. tech) military vehicles of secret super advanced type, As Well As ... supernatural type phenomenon, various encounters of both. Neither are the interstellar friendlies.

Also What if ... the friendly aliens light speed traveling here for eons ... is "god"?

If those what-if's have any substance ... well, my oh my!

Alot of us might be floating down s#it creek, without a paddle .... especially when "god" drops by to check up, and sees what we've done with the place.

#946 11 months ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

Also What if ... the friendly aliens light speed traveling here for eons ... is "god"?

So how or who created them? Was their planet seeded by aliens? So who or how did these aliens come about? Were they all blasted out of the so-called big bang?

#947 11 months ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

Alot of us might be floating down s#it creek, without a paddle .... especially when "god" drops by to check up, and sees what we've done with the place.

Well...we did invent Pinball so maybe "God" will give us a pass

#948 11 months ago
    Quoted from Goronic:

Well...we did invent Pinball

How do we know that ?

Aliens could have invented it to keep us busy on Pinside while they sneak in the back door.

They could already be here.

LTG : )

#949 11 months ago

OMG...THEY ARE COMING FOR ME....(*runs away screaming)

#950 11 months ago
    Quoted from xt101:

OMG...THEY ARE COMING FOR ME....(*runs away screaming)

Hopefully you'll be in the catch and release program.

After experimentation and tagging. I hope they don't do anything, sexual to you.

LTG : )

There are 2,227 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 45.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!