Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,566 posts
  • 235 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240414_120219_Facebook (resized).jpg
    DC (resized).png
    IMG_2075 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240310_160206.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 12.28.08?PM (resized).png
    2b95d0d0677e2ab3d241e767e9efc95c (resized).jpg
    7ec9c794e441959a3bfdd28b9f54e4c2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    skynews-stonehenge-monument_4583271.jpg
    71901805018__8D280B0F-5374-4172-A7E1-23B1A2BFF38E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
    300k (resized).png
    IMG_1843 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6755 (resized).png
    a7qmZDA_460s (resized).jpg
    There are 2,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 52.
    #801 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

Again, if we have radar, etc, telling us these things are moving FAST, and "jumping" to predetermined locations, then either it is true, or somebody is lying. I don't see faulty equipment as a reasonable out based on multiple sightings.
    Does it have to be alien? No.
    If it is breaking the laws of physics as we know it, and it is ours or some other known terrestrial group, someone has been lying a long time, and that is bad news for us.
    To say camera tricks or swamp gas implies the US gov't telling a tall tale. Wouldn't be the first time, but given the already high level of mistrust, I don't see it ending well.

Or, the truth will come out.
    And no one will care.
    With legal weed shops open everywhere and the country being paid to sit around at home, will the masses become outraged?
    Probably not.

#802 2 years ago
    Quoted from Yipykya:

And no one will care.
    With legal weed shops open everywhere and the country being paid to sit around at home, will the masses become outraged?
    Probably not.

Agreed. Apathy is the new battle cry.

#803 2 years ago
    Quoted from Yipykya:

https://www.military.com/video/aircraft/military-aircraft/tr-3b-aurora-anti-gravity-spacecrafts/2860314511001
    Haha, this was posted in 2013
    And there's still T-Shirts being sold if anyone wants to get in on the hype!
    amazon.com link »

Long rumored, and also zero evidence of its' actual existence. This was supposedly a picture of it.
    https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2018/09/15/1829282/ufo-like-object-spotted-aboard-us-aircraft-carrier-video

But this is not even remotely like some of the visual observations described by pilots. "No control surfaces or panels". "No signs of propulsion". "Silent". "Shaped like a white Tic Tac" (in some cases). "Endurance" we've never seen nor can explain. "Trans-medium" in nature (go from air to water and back). So aside from solving anti-gravity, we'd have to develop the materals to withstand these immense forces (600 G's?!?) as well as an energy source to sustain the flight times and distances these craft covered and OH, include the capability of going underwater and navigating to boot. Go DARPA!

Besides, if we had a TR-3 why would we harrass our own military? Go drive China and Russia nuts. Also, if we understood gravity well enough to create antoi-gravity we'd have reinvented the automobile by now among hundreds of other technologies and be sending crafts to other solar systems in the near future.

#804 2 years ago
    Quoted from Yipykya:

And no one will care.
    Probably not.

Yup. Then confirm aliens one day and the COVID lab leak the next. WW3 averted.

#805 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

Long rumored, and also zero evidence of its' actual existence. This was supposedly a picture of it.
    https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2018/09/15/1829282/ufo-like-object-spotted-aboard-us-aircraft-carrier-video
    But this is not even remotely like some of the visual observations described by pilots. "No control surfaces or panels". "No signs of propulsion". "Silent". "Shaped like a white Tic Tac" (in some cases). "Endurance" we've never seen nor can explain. "Trans-medium" in nature (go from air to water and back). So aside from solving anti-gravity, we'd have to develop the materals to withstand these immense forces (600 G's?!?) as well as an energy source to sustain the flight times and distances these craft covered and OH, include the capability of going underwater and navigating to boot. Go DARPA!
    Besides, if we had a TR-3 why would we harrass our own military? Go drive China and Russia nuts. Also, if we understood gravity well enough to create antoi-gravity we'd have reinvented the automobile by now among hundreds of other technologies and be sending crafts to other solar systems in the near future.

Look, I'm just saying, you need to have an open mind. Come on.

#806 2 years ago
    Quoted from Yipykya:

Me having an open mind led me to the conclusion we're not alone.

Quoted from benheck:

Yup. Then confirm aliens one day and the COVID lab leak the next. WW3 averted.

Once our government confirms alien craft are here (drones or otherwise) then other revelations begin to fall one after another:
    - Wait, so was Roswell real?
    - What about the long-rumored story of alien craft seemingly disabling our nuclear weapons (occurrences both here and in Russia)
    - If they're that advanced I guess WW3 is no longer a concern ... aliens really will save us from ourselves?
    - If these craft are real, have we attempted to communicate with them? (I say that one rhetorically because you know our government would have tried)
    - Did they respond??
    etc etc etc
    Point being, the story won't end with confirmation "Sure, UAP are real and our best hypothesis is they're alien in nature".

#807 2 years ago

Have S.E.T.I. been truthful?

#808 2 years ago
    Quoted from Yipykya:

Well, if I was choosing a testbed for my gravitational propulsion system, which also by nature manipulates "G-forces" (I would suppose, so +600G might be all we can comprehend for the "pilot" if there is one, but lacking consideration) ... I'd probably start with something that looks like a regular aircraft anyway, so not to attract instant attention at every moment.

Move on to aerodynamic tictacs in later generations.

Just sayin' Lol

#809 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

Well, if I was choosing a testbed for my gravitational propulsion system, which also by nature manipulates "G-forces" (I would suppose, so +600G might be all we can comprehend for the "pilot" if there is one, but lacking consideration) ... I'd probably start with something that looks like a regular aircraft anyway, so not to attract instant attention at every moment.
    Move on to aerodynamic tictacs in later generations.
    Just sayin' Lol

Why would creating anti-gravity eliminate inertia?

#810 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

Why would creating anti-gravity eliminate inertia?

Do you know how to create "anti-gravity" ?

Good question by the way.

I asked myself similar... I wasn't thinking eliminate as you raise there though. I was wondering about any distortion, at least.

#811 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

Do you know how to create "anti-gravity" ?

No, but that's partly my point. Just because you can offset or make something that is not impacted by gravity does not mean you can suddenly move 13,000 mph and not have to worry about inertia.

#812 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

No, but that's partly my point. Just because you can offset or make something that is not impacted by gravity does not mean you can suddenly move 13,000 mph and not have to worry about inertia.

That is a fair point.

I'd wonder though, if neither of us knows how to create "anti-gravity", then how could either of us safely assume or understand what its affects on inertia might be?

There is indeed something that links the two inextricably and that is "mass".

Maybe another way, If you can tell me the explanation for how to very suddenly accelerate to 13000mph... perhaps that will in some way explain any possibility of an inertia change of some sort, as well.

#813 2 years ago

I'd assume if you can harness gravity you could solve inertia.

I mean, it's such a caveman problem. A wet sack of meat affected by the speed of its vessel. How cute.

Remember we don't even know why gravity works. Or how it works. Only that it does. A race that has solved and exploited it is far beyond our own.,

#814 2 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

I'd assume if you can harness gravity you could solve inertia.
    I mean, it's such a caveman problem. A wet sack of meat affected by the speed of its vessel. How cute.
    Remember we don't even know why gravity works. Or how it works. Only that it does. A race that has solved and exploited it is far beyond our own.,

This was my initial assumption in the original post, basically.

#815 2 years ago

The anticipation is killing me.
    -gene wilder as Willy wonky...

I tend to agree with the point that these Nimitz encounters would not be American on American military exercises, but who knows. If I was given permission to test systems safely in this situation, (as they possibly did). I would do it. If someone gave permissions back then I’ll bet they regret it now.

#816 2 years ago

At the end of June I get a dream house raffle drawing. I could use both, the dream house and u f o reveals. Should be an interesting month!

#817 2 years ago

Magnetism and perpetual motion has to be part of the equation.

#818 2 years ago

If I were to say miltary I kinda mean non specific, or even plural ...

#819 2 years ago

You all need to start putting aluminum foil on the ceilings above your pinball machines.

Am I the only one that noticed with the increase of popularity in pinball, there has been an increase in UFO activity ?

I tell you. They are here for our pinball machines. They are here for our pinball technology. They may have already grabbed a programmer, see the recent posts about Lyman. Keith is next. Where will it end ?

This is a scary time to be a pinball machine.

LTG : )

#820 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

From what I understood about how anti gravity might work, is that space moves around you, instead of you moving through space.

Kind of like this old coin op game.

#821 2 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

From what I understood about how anti gravity might work, is that space moves around you, instead of you moving through space.

Did you get that from Futurama?

589FA69B-E7CB-429F-9213-14C1BF6A39CF (resized).png589FA69B-E7CB-429F-9213-14C1BF6A39CF (resized).png

Edit. Just watched the video. That game looks great!

#822 2 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

Did you get that from Futurama?

Never watched that show. Actually, I saw a physicist explain it on youtube years ago. And yeah, I love those old coin ops.

#823 2 years ago
    external-content.duckduckgo.com (resized).jpgexternal-content.duckduckgo.com (resized).jpg
    #824 2 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

You all need to start putting aluminum foil on the ceilings above your pinball machines.
    Am I the only one that noticed with the increase of popularity in pinball, there has been an increase in UFO activity ?
    I tell you. They are here for our pinball machines. They are here for our pinball technology. They may have already grabbed a programmer, see the recent posts about Lyman. Keith is next. Where will it end ?
    This is a scary time to be a pinball machine.
    LTG : )

maybe they came to get the new deeproot pinbar!

#825 2 years ago
    Quoted from belairjoe:

maybe they came to get the new deeproot pinbar!

Or license the IP to be used in their spacecraft? If they all of the sudden leave, likely due to DLC cost.

#826 2 years ago

As a Christian I will tell you that these things that they are fixing to announce as real are not outer space aliens. These are fallen angels that were licked out of Heaven when they and their leader, Lucifer, rebelled against God. They were the gods of this earth. They have bred with human women creating giants such as in the story of David and Goliath. Revelation says that in the end times it will be just like in the days of Noah meaning that these fallen a nigella will present themselves as gods and saviors will say they have come to save mankind. They will teach all sorts of new age bullshit which is nothing but satanism. Think about it, why would a culture advanced enough span millions of light years come to this backwater planet to save us? Call me a crazy lunatic all you want. Read Genesis and Revelation and you will see that I am right. Look up giants or skeletons of giants and you will see the skeletons of the giants that were created from these fallen angels breeding with humans. Can you say Zeus? Do not let them deceive you.

#827 2 years ago

The more I read this thread, the more I think my AMFr LE is increasing in value.

07A7D5D7-A1AE-4BC1-8826-A98D43C51398 (resized).jpeg07A7D5D7-A1AE-4BC1-8826-A98D43C51398 (resized).jpeg
    #828 2 years ago

Then of course, the conspiracy theory that the Reagan "Star Wars" program was meant to fight aliens, not the Russians.

#829 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

As a Christian I will tell you that these things that they are fixing to announce as real are not outer space aliens. These are fallen angels that were licked out of Heaven when they and their leader, Lucifer, rebelled against God. They were the gods of this earth. They have bred with human women creating giants such as in the story of David and Goliath. Revelation says that in the end times it will be just like in the days of Noah meaning that these fallen a nigella will present themselves as gods and saviors will say they have come to save mankind. They will teach all sorts of new age bullshit which is nothing but satanism. Think about it, why would a culture advanced enough span millions of light years come to this backwater planet to save us? Call me a crazy lunatic all you want. Read Genesis and Revelation and you will see that I am right. Look up giants or skeletons of giants and you will see the skeletons of the giants that were created from these fallen angels breeding with humans. Can you say Zeus? Do not let them deceive you.

As a moderate believer in Panpsychism, I think your idea is just as silly as any other. (Mine included) I have read genesis and revelations, but didn’t get the same interpretation out of it as you did. I don’t think you’re anymore right then anyone else, because I believe no one knows the truth, but that’s why we’re here, to hopefully find something out.

If I was a betting man, I’d bet we’re both wrong.

#830 2 years ago

It strikes me that our disagreement is over what is good or sufficient evidence. We all want empirical validation of the purported phenomenon, we just disagree about what the existing evidence is, its quality and its sufficiency.

I don't think being "open minded" is the issue. To the skeptics, the believers have given credence to what is insufficient evidence, probably coloured by their credulity or wishful thinking. To the believers, the skeptics won't see the truth that is in front of their face, and they always move the goalposts further back.

#831 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Angels and humans have compatible DNA? I'll be damned.

#832 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

You're right! I think you are bat shit crazy, but it would make for an interesting movie.

#833 2 years ago
    Quoted from Honch:

You're right! I think you are bat shit crazy, but it would make for an interesting movie.

I want to see the scene where they are licked out of Heaven.

#834 2 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

Then of course, the conspiracy theory that the Reagan "Star Wars" program was meant to fight aliens, not the Russians.

Most likely was / is a dual edged sword in regards to aliens and our eastern comrades. My concern is not to protect us per se but to keep them away so we, the public, don't know they exist because obviously governments dont want the people knowing there's power above them. Also a possibility.

#835 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Do not let them deceive you.

The irony is over 9000!

#836 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Well, I guess that is one way to look at it...

#837 2 years ago
    Quoted from Goronic:

I was hoping that he was just trolling.

#838 2 years ago
    Quoted from Goronic:

Think about it, the gods of Egypt, Rome, Greece all interacted with humans creating demigods amd all sorts of creatures. What do you thing these were.

#839 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Think about it, the gods of Egypt, Rome, Greece all interacted with humans creating demigods amd all sorts of creatures. What do you thing these were.

future movies on svengoolie?

#840 2 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Uhhh.....mythology?

Europeans have ~2% neanderthal DNA. Certain populations also have a significant percentage of Denisovan DNA. I find those interactions much more intriguing.

#841 2 years ago

On 21 February 1954 President Dwight Eisenhower signed the Greada Treaty after a meeting with Alien Greys. Eisenhower had 3 meetings with extraterrestrial races following that ‘First Contact’ meeting.

Now, almost 64 years later, the former President’s great granddaughter, Laura Eisenhower, is coming to Australia to share more of this fascinating story. The Greada Treaty is signed every 10 years, and the ways in which it impacts upon the world and humanity is shocking. She is keen to meet with Donald Trump in the Oval Office and enlighten him from her wealth of knowledge.

Laura Eisenhower will be travelling to Uluru where she will be fulfilling a long held dream of opening the 13th stargate at the Cosmic Consciousness Conference and also appearing at the Close Encounters Conference at Coffs Harbour.

#843 2 years ago

Yeah probably the religious explanation earlier has every bit as much going for it as any of these other "faith" based explanations. Lol

There seems to be a bit of framing going on, and conflicting interests.

#844 2 years ago
    Quoted from Luckydogg420:

As a moderate believer in Panpsychism, I think your idea is just as silly as any other. (Mine included) I have read genesis and revelations, but didn’t get the same interpretation out of it as you did. I don’t think you’re anymore right then anyone else, because I believe no one knows the truth, but that’s why we’re here, to hopefully find something out.
    If I was a betting man, I’d bet we’re both wrong.

What about both partly right and both partly wrong??

Speculatively speaking, of course.

When there is a prediction track record with some sort of consistency and accuracy ... might be worth considering what might be yet to come?!

I'd say what I took from the bits of genesis I encountered is also somehow unique. Just as eveyone us unique.

People miss the point of abstraction, interpretation, and being non-specific.

If it comes to the crunch I tend to lean "tried and tested" over and above haphazard random guesswork.

Also not everything is intended to be taken literally.

#845 2 years ago

GREETINGS EARTHLINGS!

6b3df8f0-5102-11eb-8afe-12bb714bc23b_web_scale_0.0618093_0.0618093__ (resized).jpg6b3df8f0-5102-11eb-8afe-12bb714bc23b_web_scale_0.0618093_0.0618093__ (resized).jpg
    #848 2 years ago

I think Nibbler has the answer to our fuel issues.

download (resized).jpegdownload (resized).jpeg
    #849 2 years ago

Yet another intriguing point of view ...

Sometimes code updates require a restart ... lol ?

#850 2 years ago

Magpies understand water displacement, but still attack their reflection in a window. How intelligent are they?

I love Nile deGrasse Tyson and his healthy dose of skepticism, but he has wore egg on his face before for comments that didn’t age well. I agree with him that sensors have detected things and there could be issues with the sensors, but he seems to avoid the fact that multiple credible sources witnessed these incidents with their own eyes. He also doesn’t seem to acknowledge AATIP, the government agency that was made public in 2017 that investigates these UAP/UFO.

My opinion on this matter, is that Neil’s skepticism has clouded his own judgment so much that he can’t objectively look at the new evidence presented to him.

To say that the tic-tak incident could just be problems with multiple sensors at the same time; different systems all malfunctioning at the same time; while there are eye witness accounts corroborating the event. Just seems a little dismissive and not an open mind.

There are 2,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 52.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-ufo-s-are-real-now-/page/17 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.