Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,566 posts
  • 235 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by RonSS
  • Topic is favorited by 42 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240414_120219_Facebook (resized).jpg
    DC (resized).png
    IMG_2075 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_20240310_160206.jpg
    Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 12.28.08?PM (resized).png
    2b95d0d0677e2ab3d241e767e9efc95c (resized).jpg
    7ec9c794e441959a3bfdd28b9f54e4c2 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1956 (resized).jpeg
    skynews-stonehenge-monument_4583271.jpg
    71901805018__8D280B0F-5374-4172-A7E1-23B1A2BFF38E (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0053 (resized).jpeg
    300k (resized).png
    IMG_1843 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_6755 (resized).png
    a7qmZDA_460s (resized).jpg
    There are 2,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 52.
    #751 2 years ago

When I was a young teen, I was out with a friend, we were just out in a field trying to get his model plane to fly. I remember talking with him and over his shoulder up in the air I saw a bright dot of light. It was as bright as the sun except was way smaller. As quickly as I could say to him “hey look at that” the light disappeared leaving a silver cigar shape in the sky way far off in the distance. I watched it for a second as he turned around to scan the sky where I was pointing. As soon as he saw it, within a second, it disappeared out of sight.

It took me years to come to the realization that I probably jus saw the suns reflection off of a planes window as it was turning, and it “disappeared” because it turned to an angle where I couldn’t see it any more. This thought allowed me to justify what I saw for decades.

Now I’m not so sure. I have seen many planes fly by since then, and haven’t seen anything close to what happened that day. ...and planes just don’t disappear.

#752 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

Because ...
    A) They like Earth as a rest stop to elsewhere
    B) They just don't want to see us destroy this planet (either via Global Warming or via Nuclear War that they themselves nearly averted?)
    C) We have plenty to offer in terms of construction and resources refining for them ...
    D) They would have a FAR deeper understanding of just how rare (or not) life is and act accordingly to protect us ...
    E) What if .. IF we ever could achieve inter-Solar System travel as a species? What would WE value most in other Solar Systems? Certainly not resource such as particular elements as Ben noted. Diversity of life (a lot of us are "people watchers" lol)? Incredible Geological discoveries far greater than the Grand Canyon? Perhaps a greater meaning to life, period? IS there a higher intelligence than all of us that actually created the "Big Bang"?! That might interest us.
    I just cannot believe in ANY scenario they would feel we are a threat great enough to wipe us out entirely. It is possible certain alien species would be indifferent to a few of us dying so they could learn more about our biology (I know ... yes ... "alien abduction"). But I don't see logic in mass extermination.

Quoted from JMcDonald:

Because ...
    B) They just don't want to see us destroy this planet (either via Global Warming or via Nuclear War that they themselves nearly averted?)
    C) We have plenty to offer in terms of construction and resources refining for them ...
    D) They would have a FAR deeper understanding of just how rare (or not) life is and act accordingly to protect us ...
    E) What if .. IF we ever could achieve inter-Solar System travel as a species? What would WE value most in other Solar Systems? Certainly not resource such as particular elements as Ben noted. Diversity of life (a lot of us are "people watchers" lol)? Incredible Geological discoveries far greater than the Grand Canyon? Perhaps a greater meaning to life, period? IS there a higher intelligence than all of us that actually created the "Big Bang"?! That might interest us.
    I just cannot believe in ANY scenario they would feel we are a threat great enough to wipe us out entirely. It is possible certain alien species would be indifferent to a few of us dying so they could learn more about our biology (I know ... yes ... "alien abduction"). But I don't see logic in mass extermination.

Or F) We are food.

#753 2 years ago
    Quoted from gonzo73:

Can I legally buy a Flamethrower?
    [quoted image]

More flamethrower!

#754 2 years ago

The u f o talk is really picking up around the outside world.

Exciting times to be alive all around.

#755 2 years ago

Its either now to get a few answers or wait another generation.

#756 2 years ago
    Quoted from fuseholder:

Or F) We are food.

We wouldn't be flourishing as a society if we were food or if they wanted to eliminate us as some threat to them. They didn't just show up yesterday. IF, IF the government comes clean with what they know, and they've concluded these actually are extraterrestrial intelligent beings visiting us ... they've been doing it for millennia. The same descriptions of these craft have been repeated for centuries. The cigar shape (Silver in color). The Tic Tac (white). The saucer (2 varieties). The 'Bell' shape. The perfect Sphere. The pyramid-shaped craft. I'm confident our government has developed such classifications for UAP and even categorized the various capabilities for each that have been witnessed. I hope we get to that level of revelation and transparency in the not-too-distant future.

#757 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

We wouldn't be flourishing as a society if we were food or if they wanted to eliminate us as some threat to them. They didn't just show up yesterday. IF, IF the government comes clean with what they know, and they've concluded these actually are extraterrestrial intelligent beings visiting us ... they've been doing it for millennia. The same descriptions of these craft have been repeated for centuries. The cigar shape (Silver in color). The Tic Tac (white). The saucer (2 varieties). The 'Bell' shape. The perfect Sphere. The pyramid-shaped craft. I'm confident our government has developed such classifications for UAP and even categorized the various capabilities for each that have been witnessed. I hope we get to that level of revelation and transparency in the not-too-distant future.

Have you seen the size of some of our droves of fellow earthlings? This world is becoming a feedlotting crisis thanks to the aliens planting fast food chains around the world. Yeah, we are food for them. The only reason why they are showing up in now is because of a pandemic. They don’t want to lose this investment of fatty.

They’re swarming our military right now because they can’t believe how much we’ve grown our weapon technology and this could pose a problem for them around harvest time.

#758 2 years ago
    Quoted from Monte:

Have you seen the size of some of the our droves of fellow earthlings? This world is becoming a feedlotting crisis thanks to the aliens planting fast food chains around the world. Yeah, we are food for them. The only reason why they are showing up in now is because of a pandemic. They don’t want to lose this investment of fatty.
    They’re swarming our military right now because they can’t believe how much we’ve grown our weapon technology and this could pose a problem for them around harvest time.

Earthling Foie Gras!! Starting to make a lot of sense now.

#759 2 years ago

This man started the craze, he was paid off by the aliens. They started making deals with McDonald’s, Wendy and every other fast food chain.

B742E281-CC63-4DFA-9471-30B812E71C69 (resized).jpegB742E281-CC63-4DFA-9471-30B812E71C69 (resized).jpeg

#760 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

Because ...

Or we're just a great vacation spot in the universe to visit?

#761 2 years ago

Hate to do this, but some of you guys are getting a little too close to the truth.

giphy-6.gifgiphy-6.gif

#762 2 years ago
    Quoted from RTR:

Hate to do this, but some of you guys are getting a little too close to the truth.
    [quoted image]

That franchise needs to be a pin already.

#763 2 years ago

The problem is if you were told the truth would you even believe it?Like the old saying goes,the truth is stranger than fiction.
    Has anyone ever herd of Donald Marshall?,he talks about underground cloning centers,and Vril lizards that have been around longer than humans.He is actually featured on the Megadeath album cover “The World Needs A Hero”with a skeleton popping out of his chest.

#764 2 years ago

There have been many inexplicable events in history but this one in particular was remarkable. "Witnessed by countless numbers of people". I'm sure it must have been "swamp gas", lol. Of all the sightings I've ever heard of this is the only that described what appeared to be a battle in the sky.
    https://alienigenasdopassado.com.br/en/the-nuremberg-ufos-battle-of-1561/?fbclid=IwAR3YChv-r9WQVQ1Q280eFq-n7SYEgt_SIEaWT2EPk81LL3V-zZkEsyOHj3Q

#765 2 years ago

Or how about Phil Schneider?

Philip Schneider claimed that his father, Captain Oscar Schneider, was involved with the infamous "Philadelphia Experiment." In addition, Philip claimed to be an ex-government structural engineer who was involved in building underground military bases (DUMB) around the country, and to be one of only three people to survive the 1979 incident between the alien Grays and U.S. military forces at the Dulce underground base. Philip Schneider's ex-wife, Cynthia Drayer believes that Philip was murdered because he publicly revealed the truth about the U.S. government's involvement with UFOs.

#766 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

Don't forget "A Wheel within a wheel".

#767 2 years ago

Just to be clear, just because we announce that aliens are here next month doesn't mean Stern isn't going to make the TRON vault someday right?

Asking for a friend.

#768 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

There have been many inexplicable events in history but this one in particular was remarkable. "Witnessed by countless numbers of people". I'm sure it must have been "swamp gas", lol. Of all the sightings I've ever heard of this is the only that described what appeared to be a battle in the sky.
    https://alienigenasdopassado.com.br/en/the-nuremberg-ufos-battle-of-1561/?fbclid=IwAR3YChv-r9WQVQ1Q280eFq-n7SYEgt_SIEaWT2EPk81LL3V-zZkEsyOHj3Q

Aaaaaand for a slightly more rational interpretation of the event, we have
    https://publicdomainreview.org/collection/celestial-phenomenon-over-nuremberg-april-14th-1561

Gee, how come the pro-ufo article didn't give a full translation of the German text?

#769 2 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Aaaaaand for a slightly more rational interpretation of the event, we have
    https://publicdomainreview.org/collection/celestial-phenomenon-over-nuremberg-april-14th-1561
    Gee, how come the pro-ufo article didn't give a full translation of the German text?

lol, so more "swamp gas"? And I'm not sure what you meant by the "full translation"? The story seems comprehensive to me. Orbs (and there is that black disc/cigar shape again, "spear") that appeared to fight and at least one that crashed to Earth producing "immense smoke". But, could just essentially be another "swamp gas" incident mistaken for a battle of objects in the sky.

#770 2 years ago

I love when people think "lol" bolsters their case, when they are the ones whose beliefs are laughable.

I was referring to the full translation of the German text of the woodcut being included in the sensible article that I linked, and not in the gullible one you did. It shows the mindset of the ignorant, prescientific, 1500s peasant mind that wrote it. Some witness! For starters, the objects flew into and out of the sun?

The creator of the woodcut, Hans Glaser, was a nut job, according to this article: https://www.amusingplanet.com/2020/02/the-mysterious-sky-battle-over.html

Which is more likely, a confluence of well documented aerial phenomena, or a ufo battle?

And why are you on about swamp gas? That was one possible explanation for one kind of sighting, and you are using it to be dismissive about all skepticism.

#771 2 years ago

I love when people think "lol" bolsters their case, when they are the ones whose beliefs are laughable.
    I was referring to the full translation of the German text of the woodcut being included in the sensible article that I linked, and not in the gullible one you did. It shows the mindset of the ignorant, prescientific, 1500s peasant mind that wrote it. Some witness! For starters, the objects flew into and out of the sun?
    The creator of the woodcut, Hans Glaser, was a nut job, according to this article: https://www.amusingplanet.com/2020/02/the-mysterious-sky-battle-over.html
    Which is more likely, a confluence of well documented aerial phenomena, or a ufo battle?
    And why are you on about swamp gas? That was one possible explanation for one kind of sighting, and you are using it to be dismissive about all skepticism.

I'm not sure why a simple conversation around unexplained aerial phenomena is so upsetting and makes you so angry but perhaps this topic is a bit too much for you? My "lol" is that skeptics such as you can dismiss anything, even something so detailed as was this incident, with the most innocent of atmospheric conditions. I've seen sundogs, they're very common. It's not some once in a lifetime phenomenon and I don't think their description of what they witnessed fits (not the least of which being the "immense amount smoke"). Just because people didn't have cellphones 500 years ago doesn't mean they were complete morons either.
    Start getting your excuses together now for when the Pentagon report on UAP comes out in a few weeks.

#772 2 years ago

You guys haven't even scratched the surface.

What about UFOs in medieval art? The ancient Chinese emperor people think was an alien robot. All the UFO stuff in the Bible. All the craft allegedly buried under Antarctica. The mercury driven Indian fighting aircraft. The underground bases. The underwater bases. The Nazi time traveling bell.

Chariots of the Gods, Nazca lines, Aztecs drawing rocket ships, the stone cutting of Machu Picchu, the Great Pyramid being a hydrogen burning power generator... The list is ENDLESS!

Oh and the London Hammer.

#773 2 years ago
    Quoted from benheck:

You guys haven't even scratched the surface.
    What about UFOs in medieval art? The ancient Chinese emperor people think was an alien robot. All the UFO stuff in the Bible. All the craft allegedly buried under Antarctica. The mercury driven Indian fighting aircraft. The underground bases. The underwater bases. The Nazi time traveling bell.
    Chariots of the Gods, Nazca lines, Aztecs drawing rocket ships, the stone cutting of Machu Picchu, the Great Pyramid being a hydrogen burning power generator... The list is ENDLESS!
    Oh and the London Hammer.

Swamp gas, swamp gas, swamp gas..... Lol

No one knows how we really got here... I am not sure why people struggle to believe there is possibly something else to this whole world.

#774 2 years ago

Endless gullibilty, that's for sure! A googolplex of bullshit!

When the big report comes out simply saying they don't know what they are, we'll be right back where we started.

That $20M task force we suddenly keep hearing about disbanded in 2012...

Quoted from JMcDonald:

I'm not sure why a simple conversation around unexplained aerial phenomena is so upsetting and makes you so angry but perhaps this topic is a bit too much for you?

Who's upset or angry? Project much? Calling that sky battle "well documented" is ludicrous. Did you bother to read the articles I linked?

I can see how an atmospheric event like this one that actually happened could freak out unsophisticated folk in the middle ages:

red-river-new-mexico (resized).jpgred-river-new-mexico (resized).jpg
    #775 2 years ago
    Quoted from Monte:

This man started the craze, he was paid off by the aliens. They started making deals with McDonald’s, Wendy and every other fast food chain.
    [quoted image]

Part of the Pentaverate with his wee, beady eyes.

#776 2 years ago

Endless gullibilty, that's for sure! A googolplex of bullshit!
    When the big report comes out simply saying they don't know what they are, we'll be right back where we started.

Wait, when the Pentagon report confirms they are seeing physical objects displaying capabilities that defy physics as we know it, and they are corroborated with eyewitness testimony combined with a multitude of our most advanced radar and sensors from multiple sources ... that's where we "started"?? You think that's where we've been for decades?? Where are your innocent explanations for these objects?!? How can the most brilliant people in our country not explain them?

#777 2 years ago
    Quoted from fuseholder:

Or F) We are food.

Right we’re the resource. A) slaves B) pets C) food D) hosts E) ?

#778 2 years ago
    Quoted from Mike_J:

Part of the Pentaverate with his wee, beady eyes.

Exactly, my friend!

#779 2 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I am not sure why people struggle to believe there is possibly something else to this whole world.

Okay, I'll tell you. Lack of evidence. Science. A long history of people shoving bullshit down other people's throats. A long history of fakers, hoaxers and charlatans taking advantage of the naive and ignorant masses. (Let me know when you are sure now.) People who pretend to believe crap just to get other people's goats, or to drive viewership. People who go along with things rather than risk shunning and retaliation. People with insufficient intelligence to realize the utter ridiculousness of fringe claims (along with many mainstream ones). People too lazy to learn the actual wonderful knowledge available to them, who then wonder why they feel so empty and now want there to be something more, so they decide there must be. I could go on...

Quoted from JMcDonald:

Wait, when the Pentagon report confirms they are seeing physical objects displaying capabilities that defy physics as we know it, and they are corroborated with eyewitness testimony combined with a multitude of our most advanced radar and sensors from multiple sources ... that's where we "started"?? You think that's where we've been for decades?? Where are your innocent explanations for these objects?!? How can the most brilliant people in our country not explain them?

It won't say any such things. They'll say they don't know. They do know, it's birds, balloons, passenger jets, mostly swamp gas (chortle) but admitting that would make them look stupid.

#780 2 years ago

Okay, I'll tell you. Lack of evidence. Science. A long history of people shoving bullshit down other people's throats. A long history of fakers, hoaxers and charlatans taking advantage of the naive and ignorant masses. (Let me know when you are sure now.) People who pretend to believe crap just to get other people's goats, or to drive viewership. People who go along with things rather than risk shunning and retaliation. People with insufficient intelligence to realize the utter ridiculousness of fringe claims (along with many mainstream ones). People too lazy to learn the actual wonderful knowledge available to them, who then wonder why they feel so empty and now want there to be something more, so they decide there must be. I could go on...

It won't say any such things. They'll say they don't know. They do know, it's birds, balloons, passenger jets, mostly swamp gas (chortle) but admitting that would make them look stupid.

Well, if anything you are confident. I will give you credit for being all in on the-science explains everything. I am a huge fan of science, but nothing gets a 100% from me... I simply can't live in a world of absolutes. I feel like we are learning everyday.

None of this keeps me awake night, but it certainly is worth thinking about, without telling everyone else how wrong they are with their thoughts.

#781 2 years ago

It’s like people won’t believe something until it makes the nightly news.

#782 2 years ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Well, if anything you are confident. I will give you credit for being all in on the-science explains everything. I am a huge fan of science, but nothing gets a 100% from me... I simply can't live in a world of absolutes. I feel like we are learning everyday.
    None of this keeps me awake night, but it certainly is worth thinking about, without telling everyone else how wrong they are with their thoughts.

If I had this much confidence with women, I probably wouldn't even be here! So I use what confidence I can where I can. And science doesn't explain everything! But it's our only chance of truly explaining anything!

If there were any compelling evidence whatsoever, I'd be totally into the ufo thing. There just isn't.

If it is forthcoming (not holding my breath), I'll be the first to admit I was wrong, but with the woeful info to date, my current stance is the only rational one. So if we're going to discuss this, telling people they are wrong (since they are) is all I got. But I've given reasons, it's not just telling them they are wrong. Sorry, this particular collection of 14 billion year old protons, neutrons and electrons can know no other way.

(...cannot...resist... if you like "learning everyday" you should be receptive to the criticism that you are using the adjective "everyday" incorrectly, it means "normal, ordinary." You mean "every day" with two words. Thus endeth the lesson.)

#783 2 years ago

(...cannot...resist... if you like "learning everyday" you should be receptive to the criticism that you are using the adjective "everyday" incorrectly, it means "normal, ordinary." You mean "every day" with two words. Thus endeth the lesson.)

Lol, that's awesome... I will use my science for the day... Big fingers, little phone keyboard... The fact that any of my spelling and use of grammar is correct, is nothing short of a small miracle.

This thread makes me ponder the thought that there is a mirror universe on the other side of the sun, where there are people participating in a grammar forum and a side discussion broke out about pinball.

#784 2 years ago
    Quoted from JMcDonald:

Where are your innocent explanations for these objects?!? How can the most brilliant people in our country not explain them?

I'll put my 2 cents in here.

TR-3B

It wouldn't still be a secret if people could explain it.

I think much of non-explanation is by choice.

My sister thinks it's just ex/military people angling for more funding.

Regardless, if it's Aliens, good. At least l could see the end coming. I hate surprises.

#785 2 years ago
    Quoted from Yipykya:

I'll put my 2 cents in here.
    TR-3B
    It wouldn't still be a secret if people could explain it.
    I think much of non-explanation is by choice.
    My sister thinks it's just ex/military people angling for more funding.
    Regardless, if it's Aliens, good. At least l could see the end coming. I hate surprises.

Also TR6

#787 2 years ago
    Quoted from Yipykya:

https://www.military.com/video/aircraft/military-aircraft/tr-3b-aurora-anti-gravity-spacecrafts/2860314511001
    Haha, this was posted in 2013
    And there's still T-Shirts being sold if anyone wants to get in on the hype!
    amazon.com link »

I think i've stated it before here somewhere but Hollywood was telegraphing them as well with the last season of the X-Files from the past few years when it was on. Mulder got right next to one.

external-content.duckduckgo.com (resized).jpgexternal-content.duckduckgo.com (resized).jpg
    #788 2 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfanoz:

I think i've stated it before here somewhere but Hollywood was telegraphing them as well with the last season of the X-Files from the past few years when it was on. Mulder got right next to one.

Oh my God. It's all true! If I didn't see it with my own eyes I wouldn't believe it.

#789 2 years ago
    Quoted from Yipykya:

Oh my God. It's all true! If I didn't see it with my own eyes I wouldn't believe it.

Yyyyyyup! They've been telling us in plain sight behind entertainment. . That episode alone (S1x02) is pretty telling on what if’s in regards to who pilots them.

#790 2 years ago

I'm more excited than scared to learn of other life out there. I am concerned that some human nutjob like Kim Jong Un fucks everything up by firing missiles at them.

#791 2 years ago

It's not for government funding. They've written themselves a blank check:

https://fasab.gov/projects/active-projects/classified-activities/

#792 2 years ago
    1D59E9DD-34B7-4840-B5B7-757A48E37420 (resized).jpeg1D59E9DD-34B7-4840-B5B7-757A48E37420 (resized).jpeg
    #794 2 years ago

Can someone tell me why the pyramid shaped craft in the 60 minutes clip has a flashing light at the bottom of it in the same cadence as a commercial airliner?

#795 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinballNewb:

Can someone tell me why the pyramid shaped craft in the 60 minutes clip has a flashing light at the bottom of it in the same cadence as a commercial airliner?

They are getting ready to invade and mimicking us already. Albeit not accurately.

RUN !

LTG : )

#796 2 years ago
    Quoted from PinballNewb:

Not supporting it, just thinking out loud here: If I were an alien race, trying to "hide", I'd sure as shit make myself look a usual object. Now, don't get me wrong, we don't have flying pyramids, but again, why not "cloak" yourself as a jet???

For me, it boils down to this:

A] If the US is saying they have radar/documented accounts of objects doing things physically "impossible" by our know standards, then yeah, something is going on, , ,

1. Alien race
    2. Breakaway society
    3. Military tech
    4. They are lying to us

B] If the US has known about this for a while, and are just coming out of the closet, then, , ,

1. Alien race - what the Hell?
    2. Breakaway society - well, kinda makes sense
    3. Military tech - so you've been lying all along???
    4. They are lying to us - so you've been lying along???

C] It isn't just a US thing. What is the stance from other countries?

I'm just super excited thinking about "free" energy, FTL travel, and/or interstellar travel/knowledge in my lifetime.

However this gets spun, to think I may actually know a shit-ton more about Mars or the Moon is so enthralling! Either that, or my own government puts me over the barrel again!

#797 2 years ago

If you want to keep your hopes up for the Alien Visitors to get outed next month then you probably shouldn't read this, it was written with the non-believers in mind

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/military/story/2021-05-29/navy-ufo-videos-skeptics

#798 2 years ago
    Quoted from RonSS:

... If I were an alien race, trying to "hide", I'd sure as shit make myself look a usual object. Now, don't get me wrong, we don't have flying pyramids, but again, why not "cloak" yourself as a jet??? ...

Uh Oh! ... brace yourself it's the Deceptacons!!

If they're a thing I sure as shit hope the Autobots are too!!

#799 2 years ago
    Quoted from razorsedge:

Uh Oh! ... brace yourself it's the Deceptacons!!
    If they're a thing I sure as shit hope the Autobots are too!!

Ha ha!

#800 2 years ago
    Quoted from Yipykya:

If you want to keep your hopes up for the Alien Visitors to get outed next month then you probably shouldn't read this, it was written with the non-believers in mind
    https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/military/story/2021-05-29/navy-ufo-videos-skeptics

Again, if we have radar, etc, telling us these things are moving FAST, and "jumping" to predetermined locations, then either it is true, or somebody is lying. I don't see faulty equipment as a reasonable out based on multiple sightings.

Does it have to be alien? No.

If it is breaking the laws of physics as we know it, and it is ours or some other known terrestrial group, someone has been lying a long time, and that is bad news for us.

To say camera tricks or swamp gas implies the US gov't telling a tall tale. Wouldn't be the first time, but given the already high level of mistrust, I don't see it ending well.

There are 2,566 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 52.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-ufo-s-are-real-now-/page/16?hl=tramd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.