(Topic ID: 272181)

So the police tackled a heroin dealer and broke my fence today!

By Loganpinball

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BEFAB097-8362-43A8-9C1F-96C708E1739D (resized).jpeg
    07EF6CC5-067B-40F8-B543-B3DC7F0075A3 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider johnnypinball007.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 3 years ago

You got lucky. About 2 years ago a friend had a cop chase go through the automated gates on his land, and he ended up having to do all the work himself.

He laughs about it now, only because it was like a smokey and the bandit thing, where the crackhead that had stole a truck and busted his gate ended up in a creek on his 100 acres, and the 2 cops in pursuit crashed into each other to avoid going into the creek also.

At the time it happened my friend was pissed. He told the cops they should have shot the SOB long before he ever crashed through his gate.

(all of this took place way out in the country where most everyone has large tracts of land).

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Feel bad for the police nowadays, just trying to do their job, lots of their authority taken away by people who have never needed them

Not just nowadays, but 5 years ago while going to my local 6 Flags they had police there because of problems in the past.

I would talk with some of them and say "hey, you have to be happy here, not much risk".

They would actually say "no, we could be better served elsewhere, it is boring here".

At which point I would tell them "I am personally glad you are here, I for one feel safer, and I hate it that you find being here to be boring".

#12 3 years ago

5 times in my life I have been pulled over for speeding.

Every single time I was as nice and polite as I could be, hoping for a warning.

End result: 4 tickets and 1 warning.

But all 5 times I knew I was in the wrong and the police were just doing their job.

No matter if you speed, do drugs, sell drugs, or whatever, as long as you are polite, know what you were doing was wrong, don't try to run or anything stupid, everything will be fine.

The police are not the bad guys. The people that are speeding and doing whatever are not all bad either, they just need to chill and pay a fine, or do some time for choices they make.

I will continue to speed anytime I think the coast is clear and I can get away with it.

If I get caught I will be as nice as I can and hope for a warning and not a 250.00 ticket.

One thing I will not do is drink and drive, and anyone that knows me knows I have a few Natties.

And I know there are some bad cops out there. They will get caught up with.

But a lot of the time when there is a problem, it just gets worse when someone is not willing to admit they made a mistake, and now they have been caught.

Speeding, drugs, whatever, (I seen it many times on Live PD), anyone that cooperates, they will tell you that what they can charge you a felony for, just be honest, and they will give you a ticket and let you go home.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider johnnypinball007.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-the-police-tackled-a-heroin-dealer-and-broke-my-fence-today?tu=johnnypinball007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.