11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by StevenP
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

My seven year old son just put up the first 3M+ score on our Space Shuttle!

Kid started out a couple months ago on auto double flip and is now executing some really nice saves. Poor little guy tries like mad to nudge balls off the out lane but his 52 pounds just don't muster much force. I only get to play a couple times a day but even so only managed a best of 2.8M about half a dozen times. I'm so happy he got there ahead of me.

And all the above on a pin where the center bumper still occasionally decides to hibernate.

Ha. Cool.

#2 11 years ago

You are a lucky dad !

LTG : )

( or lucky kid to have a dad like you )

#3 11 years ago

Nice. If he's nudging at only 52 pounds now, he'll be just fine when he gets all growed up.

#4 11 years ago

It's sort of funny. He'll see he's in trouble and say, "Oh no oh no oh no" and start yanking on the machine like mad and the thing just barely wiggles you know? Haha. I say, "Darn, buddy, you almost had it that time!".

His face was so awesome when it rung up the high score too. Shuttle makes this sort of gradually building siren kind of sound. His mouth was all agape and he's jumping around. Hahaha.

God damn. I love pinball.

#5 11 years ago

Hook'em while they're young.
    My 15 month old loves pushing the flipper buttons just to hear the sound.
    Figure it's a good start.

#6 11 years ago

Nice! Pinball is a wholesome activity, and good to have talent run in the family!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-proud-of-my-boy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.