(Topic ID: 188122)

So... pinbot playfield restore is basically not an option?

By harryhoudini

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Oldschool77
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Aside from manual repainting it seems like the CPR playfields are far gone and no one is making an overlay. Is that basically it? I want to restore one that I have a line on but it seems like unless the playfield is in "touchup and buff" condition then I can't do much else.

#2 2 years ago

I remember seeing PinBot play fields for sale at the Expo

Maybe even last year. Are you sure?

#3 2 years ago

I know there is a show up here in a few weeks in Tacoma, I'll check it out. I know that searching has turned of zero... one used PF on ebay for $800 (WTF). But no overlays, no repros in stock anywhere (no one even lists them). So I assume they are just hard to come by.

#4 2 years ago

Any luck finding a source?

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from waruaki:

Any luck finding a source?

Heh, I know what machine you're looking at

Nope.

#6 2 years ago

This is probably the one you are talking about on Ebay.... ebay.com link » Pinbot Williams Pinball Machine Playfield Rare Coin Operated

Did you try shooting the guy an offer? It's been up for a while and it's pretty nice for original (In my opinion at least). Based on his "rare coin operated" portion of the title, he probably wont budge, but you never know.

#7 2 years ago

I'm talking about a local one in the PNW here. It's a good price, I haven't been able to make it down to grab it, not sure if it is still there. Problem is, playfield. It's toast and without an option what do you do.

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from harryhoudini:

I'm talking about a local one in the PNW here. It's a good price, I haven't been able to make it down to grab it, not sure if it is still there. Problem is, playfield. It's toast and without an option what do you do.

Ohhhh, ok i understand now.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 14.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Merrick, NY
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Fredericksburg, VA
4,995 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside