(Topic ID: 257924)

So my Brother & Nephew walk into a Bar...

By tullster

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Chambahz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Ba boom.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dooskie.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 4 years ago
    Quoted from roar:

I haven’t had a drink in 17 years at a bar, I buy a soda water or a bottle of water and have yet to ever be kicked out of a bar for not drinking enough.
    As much as I don’t like the look of employees in any business staring at their phones rather than actually working the times are a changing and I’m not going to spend any additional energy actually worrying about it... last thing I need is another ok boomer comment

If I'm paying them, and my policy is no personal calls or cell phones while on duty, then that's the way it's going to be. Most of my employees have worked for me 8+ years. The ones that have left were seasonal part-time help that I would not have expected to work more than a season or two. Everyone knows I'm easy to work for, just follow my guidelines.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dooskie.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-my-brother-amp-nephew-walk-into-a-bar?tu=dooskie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.