(Topic ID: 61991)

So my Birthday is on Friday the 6th......

By kwiKimart

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by yzfguy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Dorfman.jpg
    Dean_Wormer.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

...and I don't know what else I want besides pins or any pinball relate items. Worst of all, I will definitely not be getting a pin anytime soon.....

However, I did preorder GTA V, but that's it.

Confused,
    kwiKimart

#2 10 years ago

Maybe some new clothes or shoes? Maybe a trip somewhere close and some spending money?
    Are you looking for non pinball gift Ideas? Maybe something for your vehicle or bike etc...

Presents do not matter IMO it is the party with friends and family that makes Bdays special. IMHO.

Have fun no matter what you do or what you get.

#3 10 years ago
    Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Maybe some new clothes or shoes? Maybe a trip somewhere close and some spending money?Are you looking for non pinball gift Ideas? Maybe something for your vehicle or bike etc...Presents do not matter IMO it is the party with friends and family that makes Bdays special. IMHO.Have fun no matter what you do or what you get.

I agree on the presents thing, I can buy my own things. For the first time in my life, I feel confused before my birthday.

#4 10 years ago

What type of confusion you turning 35 or something?(getting all midlife) Breathe

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from Shoot_Again:

What type of confusion you turning 35 or something?(getting all midlife) Breathe

God no, I'll be 22. Yes, it seems odd to have that at this age, but maybe this is a wake up call for me. I've been undecided on my future.

#6 10 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

...and I don't know what else I want besides pins or any pinball relate items. Worst of all, I will definitely not be getting a pin anytime soon.....
    Confused,
    kwiKimart

well GTA is just around the corner and going to be huge

#7 10 years ago

Your better off than me. My bday is the friday after yours

#8 10 years ago

My bday is the 16th. I'm going on a cruise. Easy decision.

#9 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mato:

well GTA is just around the corner and going to be huge

I know, right?!!!

Can the 17th be here already!!! I get my copy in the mail that day too!!

#10 10 years ago

Well, today's the day. Time to pull out some Cracker.

#11 10 years ago

Happy B-Day kwiKi.
    I assume you're gonna be at the Chargers football game Monday night.

#12 10 years ago

Happy B-day kwiKi! God, to be 22 again... Nah, I'd just make all new mistakes

#13 10 years ago

Happy B-day... wish I were 22 again!

#14 10 years ago

Happy Birthday, hope you have a great one!!!

#15 10 years ago

Happy Birthday Buddy! Hope you enjoy your day!

#16 10 years ago

My wife's BDay is today as well. Happy Birthday to you!

#17 10 years ago

I'm going to make it easy........happy birthday to anyone that has a birthday today.

#18 10 years ago

Happy Birthday Kwiki
    Spend it with family and friends.

#19 10 years ago

Happy Birthday Enjoy the Day

#20 10 years ago
    Quoted from Mato:

I'm going to make it easy........happy birthday to anyone that has a birthday today.

Ill make it easier. Happy birthday to all that have a birthday this year.

#21 10 years ago
    Quoted from fiberdude120:

Ill make it easier. Happy birthday to all that have a birthday this year.

well thank you

#22 10 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

Confused,
    kwiKimart

I just went through the same thing two days for my 37th birthday. I ultimately decided I wanted some new(used) furniture for my arcade/basement....Never thought I would be buying stuff to take up MORE room in my basement that wasn't actually a pinball.

I feel fortunate that my favorite birthday gift this year was spending the evening playing arcade and crane games at a hotdog place with my wife and kids. Time is my favorite gift. Was a total blast watching my 2 year old drop tokens into the chicken game and watching him cluck and spit out plastic eggs. (The chicken, not my kid..LOL)

Happy 22nd!

#23 10 years ago

The less time you spend sitting around pondering what kind of "stuff" you would like to have, the more free time you'll have to make a cool memory of the day. Go climb up a mountain or swim in a waterfall! This is so cal, bud, you could be halfway to Anza Borrego by now! HBD

#24 10 years ago

Go do something exotic and outside of your comfort zone! The pins will always be there. Whatever you choose, stay safe and have fun. Happy Birthday!

#25 10 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

God no, I'll be 22. Yes, it seems odd to have that at this age, but maybe this is a wake up call for me. I've been undecided on my future.

Yeah, after 21, 22 seems kind of like an "also ran". But 30 is another story. Enjoy the day!

Happy birthday!

#26 10 years ago

Hey kwiKi,

Don't forget these words of wisdom that Dean Vernon Wormer gave Flounder in Animal House after reviewing his very low grade point avg:
    "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

Have a great weekend, but don't end up on "Double Secret Probation"!

Dean_Wormer.jpgDean_Wormer.jpg Dorfman.jpgDorfman.jpg

#27 10 years ago

Happy b day
    Hope you will enjoy gta v I know I will

#28 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinballKen:

Happy B-day kwiKi! God, to be 22 again... Nah, I'd just make all new mistakes

Yeah, but they'd be even more fun this time, right?

As for pinball presents, kwiKimart, do any of your pins need new plastics? How about a Novus polishing kit? How about a new sleeve of balls? New rubber kits? Pinball/Arcade game t-shirts? The list of "things people can get you for your birthday that are still under $25" is longer than you think!

#29 10 years ago

Happy B-day good call on GTA V, but play some Sly Cooper also its on the cheap on AMAZON

#30 10 years ago

Thanks for the wonderful birthday comments!!! I did get a few pinball items. One was the Pinball Passion DVD which I thought it was good. I went to Stone Brewery for dinner and had a great meal and lots of beer. I'm about as faded as a Johnny Mnemonic cabinet right now, so good night from yours truly: kwiKimart.

#31 10 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

Thanks for the wonderful birthday comments!!! I did get a few pinball items. One was the Pinball Passion DVD which I thought it was good. I went to Stone Brewery for dinner and had a great meal and lots of beer. I'm about as faded as a Johnny Mnemonic cabinet right now, so good night from yours truly: kwiKimart.

Glad you had a fun birthday.

#32 10 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Glad you had a fun birthday.

Thanks Tiger!!!

#33 10 years ago

On your b day my Metallica pro translite came.

#34 10 years ago

Hung over??

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-my-birthday-is-on-friday-the-6th and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.