7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by jwilson
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

"Hey dad! My school is having this Entrepreneur Day soon, where we're supposed to come up with ideas and sell them..."

"Oh yeah? Like you need to invent something and sell your idea?"

"Yeah, sorta. Like you don't have to invent something but I guess you could? But they won't allow people to make food, and someone else is already making slime, and that really only leaves crafts which I don't really want to do because that's dumb."

"Dumb? Why, you could sell your posters and drawings you've been making and developing...."

"Well yeah, but I was wondering.... what if I borrowed one of our pinball machines, could you bring it there? People could pay to play for prizes and stuff... it would be better than doing something dumb like an Xbox that takes too long...."

I'm not sure how I feel about this. My girl as a 6th grade op! Part of me is all and the other is all

I did tell her to clarify the intent of the school and if that would even be allowed.... and even if so, by the time she pays me to "rent" the machine and set it up, she might not see much profit But I have to admire her thinking outside the box a bit!

#2 7 years ago

Good for her. You don't see many women in the industry. But the ones you do see are special !

LTG : )

#3 7 years ago

Quarter play, take a photo of the score and send it to an address, high score for the week wins a prize.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-my-12yo-girl-wants-to-be-an-op and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.