EA7EA67D-8658-4B5B-BA5A-57B3F434A142 (resized).jpeg
heat ray (resized).JPG
IN OUT (resized).jpg
752C0C72-4489-46FD-B3E0-24264D13C526 (resized).jpeg
F9811986-9060-4EEF-98DF-FEBC4FB22504 (resized).jpeg
godzilla_mothra_1 (resized).jpg
3FC48FC8-E596-4B0F-8267-9B10935BD917 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Scandell.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1103 2 years ago

The artwork looks well executed. But where is the campy vintage horror film? Where are the 70’s? Where is the Japan?

#1179 2 years ago

My biggest initial knee jerk criticism…is that I wish the artwork had a much narrower color palette. I was hoping the LE would be black and white like munsters

#1531 2 years ago

Interesting to hear the perspectives from GODZILLA fans...and not pinball fans.

#1606 2 years ago
Quoted from thechakapakuni:

“It would have been better if they hired Matt Frank” zombieyeti Truth hurts huh? When they do Deadpool 2 you’re hired. Meanwhile, Gary can we fix this and replace Sasquatch Yeti?

No need to be rude. Go back to your hole.

#1761 2 years ago
Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

That's nuts, there is another one on ebay right now for 15k + shipping, not sure why they bought this one for 17k. I have also come across ones not on ebay for 11.5 and 12.5, one would think people would do some research before dropping 17k.

Thar be whales nearby. Seriously. To some...2k is nothing. But that being said...shill bidding is a thing.

#1777 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I listened to that clown Kenada

Kaneda is the best. He pumped the theme. The designer and the artist. A trifecta of awesome. (Which is true). Now that it's been revealed. There a few things to note that are not "great". The number of LEDS, the ugly green statue, the color scheme is unexpected.

#1784 2 years ago
Quoted from Hoteldrummer:

Yeah I totally agree, he can be all over the place and flip flop his opinions but most other guys do the same. Podcasts like his are the best if you just want fast, direct pinball talk coming at you a 100mph without 75% of the show being about covid, what the wife did, who is ranked 875 back in 93 etc. If you take what he says with a grain of salt and cross reference his info, there is nothing to be bitter at, its just entertainment and sometimes informative. Try listening to the triple drain podcast, the "Tom talks" segment is so painful I won't even bother with that one anymore. The guy sounds like he just dropped 10 kush hits and a 5th of booze. They think its hilarious but its literally the worst segment in pinball podcasting. Joel and Travis aren't too bad but Tom isn't interesting at all and it takes a minute for him to mumble anything out. Slam tilt is good, Loserkid is good, Final Round isn't bad and has some funny segments, Zachs pinball show is slow paced but pretty good and always informative. ALL of these podcasts give their opinions and predictions, some are accurate and some are not, so why not listen to the one that burns rubber and gets to all the topics fast and direct instead of an hour of slow paced garbage and then 30 min of weak pin talk. To each his own and everyone has their fav show but for me personally I dig the ones that are on topic as much as possible through out the show and Kaneda is definitely that. I want to hear about machines, good, bad, who cares, talk about the games, that's what I'm there for. People act like they buy a $10k game based on what a podcaster says about it, its just their opinion, take it for what its worth, an opinion

I couldn’t agree more. Kaneda and Loserkid. The rest of the ones I tried are way too…”we so funny, remember that time when…”. Triple drain is the worst. Get to the point guys. Less mindless banter.

#1829 2 years ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

This was my first time watching to these guys, it is a lot like hearing your neighbor that never played pinball but loves Godzilla a lot. Best part, or saddest part, is when they guess what a Pinball machine costs. Oh, and when they call the plastics cardboard cutouts. Nothing new, I just enjoyed hearing a non-pinball person talk about the pin.

This has been posted three or four times now.

#1831 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

Only shot I’m confused by is this. It looks like there is no insert so it might just be a ball return. But it also looks wide enough for a ball to go there from the right flipper... does the magnet stop it every time? Is it a shot? Does it just clunk around there?
[quoted image]

That’s a ball return magnet catch that sets up the ball for the upper flipper

#1858 2 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

And can’t someone just Pinball Browser to put in their own music if they want?

Not anymore.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, CA
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Scandell.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-looks-like-godzilla-is-being-made?tu=Scandell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.