EA7EA67D-8658-4B5B-BA5A-57B3F434A142 (resized).jpeg
heat ray (resized).JPG
IN OUT (resized).jpg
752C0C72-4489-46FD-B3E0-24264D13C526 (resized).jpeg
F9811986-9060-4EEF-98DF-FEBC4FB22504 (resized).jpeg
godzilla_mothra_1 (resized).jpg
3FC48FC8-E596-4B0F-8267-9B10935BD917 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hayfarmer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#482 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Have to agree with you there. Unless an LE is a must have definitely worth passing on the first batch so any issues surface. Those first purchasers are technically beta testers. The Led Zeppelin spinner issue is something that should have been caught prior to production and shipping.

The spinner issue is fixed already, wasn't a huge issue at all. I really enjoy the early ownership, seeing code evolve, problems solved. Prob gonna order a GZ le ,

#484 3 years ago

I keep hearing tron vault, but ya never know

#491 3 years ago

Glad it’s fixed. I haven’t followed the LZ thread lately since LZ for me was a disappointment. GZ le if done right and worth it will be my first le purchase. But artwork for me will definitely be important on the cabinet. Did not care for LZ le DP le or TMNT le artwork at all.

Problem is if you want an le you need to order pretty much sight unseen. Just the way things are now. If you like the gz theme, go for it. I did on lz and love the game.

#498 3 years ago
Quoted from LordHumungus:

With a deposit on a LE can't u back out when u see what its all about, we normally get Pre/LE gameplay vids long before anyone actually receives the game. I wouldn't buy an LE anyway, even a dream theme. Pre almost always has the best art, side blades, shakers, Speaker upgrades and armor does nothing for me. I just want to see Godzilla as its a game I might actually be able to buy, theme wise its a breath of fresh air, done well of course.

Sure, you can back out. But if I commit to a game unseen I figure its mine whether I like it or not. Im sure it would be easy for dealer to resell , but just not how I do business. A few people dropped lz , glad I didnt.

1 month later
#661 2 years ago

Funny, I thought this was a Godzilla is next thread, not a political name discussion thread

1 week later
#699 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

That’s where the game is decided .I was a 1/2 back and greatly appreciated those dudes

Linemen win games.

3 months later
#833 2 years ago

I wonder how many I'll have to sell to buy 1

#836 2 years ago

Been trying to sell blood, no takers

2 weeks later
#919 2 years ago

Hope so, secured an le

#973 2 years ago

Doesn’t get much better than that does it?

Sheats would if made this the ultimate pin tho,,

#977 2 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Keith designs the rules for his games, and is doing a damn fine job, IMO (with input/feedback from the rest of the crew, probably). Lyman would flesh out games for the designers that didn’t have such an all encompassing vision.

I'm not knocking his design at all , sheats rules just seem so perfect to me on the games I've owned. Hard to argue metallica and ehoh play

#1044 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

All games are going up in price bud, don’t be so naive

Not necessarily true. Ehoh was a tier above partly due to its features. True that prices are increasing tho across the board , but that doesn't make him naive

#1114 2 years ago

LE cab art is beautiful!

#1127 2 years ago

LE cab art is beautiful!

Quoted from estrader:

The premium art package looks better. The LE trim looks terrible.

Oh come on ,,, looks great!

#1451 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

It’s said somewhere (the write up in Pinball Magazine maybe?) that the powder coat matched the Mecha Godzilla art package on the LE, and was silver metallic. It looks like the METLE silver, which is really cool.

I think the powder coat choice is perfect. Im just wondering what color to do the wireforms, if i do.

#1720 2 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

More excited for this game than any in recent memory.

I am too, but I'm seeing more nit picking than usual. Maybe price increase has ticked people off,,

#1728 2 years ago
Quoted from Supersquid:

I don't like price increases like any other person, but has anybody paid attention to what the cost of groceries, gas, cars, or anything else has done? It has all gone up. Shipping containers have gone from $3K to $18K, and sometimes even more. Shipping period has gone through the roof, which adds to the bottom line to anything. I would love to buy this at the old price, but I realize the reality of the situation as my company has had to deal with all the same kind of price increases. I am only going to wait to have all the bugs fixed and flushed out, and I don't buy anything until I play it. That said, this game looks awesome and I love the theme. I see a premium in my future, just have to find a way to justify it to the wife.

Agreed, I've been in business for my self for almost 40 years . I've never seen a decrease in price on non essential items, like pinball, boats, motorcycles, etc. Im not happy with price increase for sure, but choice is buy or not buy. I bought.

#1733 2 years ago
Quoted from chickenscratch:

No, no, no... that's what I'm saying. We've had 60+ different iterations of Godzilla, ZY is just another one and is fine, as they are all quite different, often-times.
And I agree, getting an LE myself, and stoked. I'll either grow used to Watermelonzilla or giggle at it every time, but to be honest, I so rarely look at pf art... I just like to play good pinball.

Buy an airbrush kit at harbor freight and paint gz. Easy solution

#1771 2 years ago

I wonder how they will incorporate the action button, one of my favorite features on sterns games.

#1833 2 years ago
Quoted from nicoy3k:

I get that, but how does the magnet activate in a shot straight from the right flipper that doesn’t actually hit the magnet? Does it go through, hit a switch and come back down to the magnet?

If you pause at 17 seconds ,you can see a roll over switch. I don't see it on the premium, maybe just the angle?

#1850 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Elwin always makes a great pro version. But I’m sure the bridge and rotating mechgodzilla will be used more and in different ways with future code iterations.
I’m still all the way in on a premium. There’s just too much missing on the pro IMO. Can’t wait to flip it.

This reminds me of the ehoh reveal . I was impressed then, but code made that a great game. Imagine where this will be with a few code updates. Can't wait for ours to arrive!

#1856 2 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

After a quick look to the streaming, this game is really not for me. While lcd screens looks nice, music is terrible, godzilla shout quickly painful

Music is terrible? I wondered before the stream how could they make BOC song fit, and man did stern nail it!! I must of watched that first multiball 10 times!!

#1873 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

No biggie, but did anyone else find it weird Drake was “sleeping” and the bridge didn’t crack in a 1.2 bil game ? Lmao no biggie at all whatever happened he’s on it

They did say Bridge was on extra hard setting, maybe not coded completely yet also

#1880 2 years ago

Only thing I wish they would of done is use the expression lighting from Zeppelin to simulate fire. Would of been a great during battles and the building collapsing. Maybe it has the inserts cut already and will be offered as an add on. Minor wish,,,,

#1887 2 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Agreed, I feel like they haven't done Heat Ray / nuke breath justice in the game, I mean it is kinda Godzilla's trump card / death blow move, hopefully that improves with code. I do like everything else I've seen so far and am really looking forward to playing it.

I'm not bashing anything on this game, but as a zeppelin owner, I know how great the expression lighting is. Im still hoping it will be an add on like lights on stranger things was.

#1892 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Kinda doubt it. The cabinet walls have to be cut out in a particular way.

They may be already. The lz pro was, and on the LE, its an insert that the art kinda covers. Not much to do it

#1893 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Looks great the way it is we don’t need another box of lights!

Oh, you don't like anything stern. Just go on

#1896 2 years ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I owned a Luci AC/DC for 3 years and loved it until I got an offer I couldn’t refuse.I wish I could afford a JP.I got some time on it at Tappers in Indianapolis.Go fund me for a JP or DP premium started now!I was just throwing it back at you guys for fun.You got to admit that was an overly used criticism?Magic Girl=box of lights

Whatever makes you happy. But earn your own $$ to buy your games, dont think I'll contribute to your go fund me

#1916 2 years ago

Going to secure a JP premium at the end of the year. Going to wait on Godzilla. I have AIQ pro to keep me busy and they are not going to make JP forever. That’s a game I can’t pass on. Will look for a used Godzilla at some point.
The artwork just doesn’t thrill me at all. I don’t hate it, but just wish was more along the lines of JP with a more realistic look to match the movie assets.

Hard to believe you're passing. You've been so jacked for this theme. Dont let the art get ya down,

#1919 2 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

JP and GZ are the only two pin I’ve bought without playing first. I had a feeling for both pins! JP was a hit and confident GZ is as well.

Most of my nib have bought without playing as well. Theme gets me hooked!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 35.00
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hayfarmer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-looks-like-godzilla-is-being-made?tu=Hayfarmer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.