EA7EA67D-8658-4B5B-BA5A-57B3F434A142 (resized).jpeg
heat ray (resized).JPG
IN OUT (resized).jpg
752C0C72-4489-46FD-B3E0-24264D13C526 (resized).jpeg
F9811986-9060-4EEF-98DF-FEBC4FB22504 (resized).jpeg
godzilla_mothra_1 (resized).jpg
3FC48FC8-E596-4B0F-8267-9B10935BD917 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
There are 1,965 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 40.
#1551 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

Amazing machine, but not at any higher price than MSRP from Stern. Even don’t like Stern finally passing the $10k threshold. Only caveat is, there seems to be more in the game than usual. And the stellar artwork! ZY has surpassed himself and done some of his finest work!

I don't know Jim that style of art really goes better on DP and TNMT?

#1552 2 years ago
4D7E2F47-AB75-441A-88AE-F9EA26AD8ACE.gif4D7E2F47-AB75-441A-88AE-F9EA26AD8ACE.gif
#1553 2 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

Interesting to hear the perspectives from GODZILLA fans...and not pinball fans.

“It would have been better if they hired Matt Frank” zombieyeti Truth hurts huh? When they do Deadpool 2 you’re hired. Meanwhile, Gary can we fix this and replace Sasquatch Yeti?

#1554 2 years ago

Oh god, Godzilla looks like he's made out of last years 4th of July Watermelon Rinds!!!
Look at him!
You'll never unsee it!

Up from the Depths.... 40 stories tall..
RINDZILLA.

At least the layout and features look to be awesome.

#1555 2 years ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Oh god, Godzilla looks like he's made out of last years 4th of July Watermelon Rinds!!!
Look at him!
You'll never unsee it!
Up from the Depths.... 40 stories tall..
RINDZILLA.
At least the layout and features look to be awesome.

Zoinks!

0A22CFAF-F395-4B01-9085-5288A9820D6F.jpeg0A22CFAF-F395-4B01-9085-5288A9820D6F.jpeg
#1557 2 years ago

Zoinks! Hahaha
oh god ,tell me that's not the real sculpt people are gonna pay 10 Gs for?
It looks like C.H.U.D.

#1558 2 years ago

Getting one but that sculp in the back left is all.....

main-qimg-a101786eb202e1e903a99da26db4947c (resized).pngmain-qimg-a101786eb202e1e903a99da26db4947c (resized).png
#1559 2 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

Interesting to hear the perspectives from GODZILLA fans...and not pinball fans.

I saw that. It’s really funny the way they cover this pin it’s clear they’ve not played pinball much or maybe not at all. But was amusing when one said he might pay $2k for one when he was guessing what they might cost.

#1560 2 years ago
Quoted from JLebowski:

I am a bit roughed up by the price, but that is just how pinball is going right now. You can't get a decent secondhand Medieval Madness or Hobbit for under $9000 the past 6 months.
So Stern sees this and doubles down with a beloved theme, loaded machine, and a matching $9000 price tag to meet demand. Not too mention that machine parts and labor are getting more expensive. Pinball is red hot right now for collectors, so keep your seat belts on.

I was buying pins when XMLE and ACDC LEs were selling for $6700 and STLE $7700.

I never ever thought the price would get so high so fast. I actually passed on buying MM remake LE because I thought $8300 was just a bit too much and I passed again on MM Royal at $10K. It was like my brain wasn’t catching up to reality.

However, Keith has a phenomenal track record and Stern in general has been doing great on most counts. Yes you can see a dud maybe Munsters or BKSOR were not home runs, but look at the games that are still in production or just retired BM66, SW, JP, Maiden and more. I would love to own most of them.

Anyway the average price of a new car is $41K. Who’d have thought that?

I did *not* want to spend $11k for an LE or $9K for a premium. But that’s the going rate now and while not all but you can spend $9k+ on a Spooky and $12K easy on a JJP.

What I figure is, I don’t go to concerts or live sports. I had chance to go to two Super Bowls in the past 4 years but I just didn’t want to spend $4K or more on tickets etc. Now I love NFL and would love to go to a SB but I’m not spending that much money on it. So I’d way rather spend on a pinball machine that I can keep for a decade or more. I still have a Potc that’s like 14 years old. It looks almost brand new and is worth $5k or more, I’ve owned it 14 years and would not lose any money if I sell it.

DE50C6D1-14A5-4B5D-8553-91CC20F061C9 (resized).jpegDE50C6D1-14A5-4B5D-8553-91CC20F061C9 (resized).jpeg

#1561 2 years ago

I am a Godzilla fan and I am so happy Zombie Yetti went in the direction he did. I freaked out (not in a good way) when I heard Stern was going with TOHO. All of you TOHO fans need to wake up and admit that the original TOHO designs and colors would look ridiculously outdated if executed on a modern game. Godzilla has been around for a long time and has been evolving the entire time. I personally think that Yetti did the Godzilla legacy some serious justice and will no doubt create some news fans. It’s Pinball people and it’s a business, the game should be fun, eye catching and appeal to the MASSES.......not what’s left of you diehard TOHO nerds.

#1562 2 years ago

I think it is a bit funny when some say that the art is not good, they actually mean the colors, not the art. The color style is something that is always debatable. Personally, I love the color style in both this one and Avengers, but I can understand that others might think it is a little too Deadpool/Marvel. In my opinion the colors should pop in a pinball machine. That is what draws people in, in the long run.

I have yet to see somebody actually point out what is bad art on the playfield. After looking at it closely, I can't understand that anything about it could even be described as close to bad. Mr. Yeti has included so much from the franchise and he has done a killer job. Remember, there are decades with different art and movies to consider. On top of that, you also want to draw in new people not super into the franchise. To me it is top notch.

Even more important, the layout looks like a homerun for the 4th time. In my opinion no designer today comes even close to Elwin. The toys and mechs on the premium looks bonkers insane. Can't wait for gameplay reveal on Friday.

#1563 2 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

I am a Godzilla fan and I am so happy Zombie Yetti went in the direction he did. I freaked out (not in a good way) when I heard Stern was going with TOHO. All of you TOHO fans need to wake up and admit that the original TOHO designs and colors would look ridiculously outdated if executed on a modern game. Godzilla has been around for a long time and has been evolving the entire time. I personally think that Yetti did the Godzilla legacy some serious justice and will no doubt create some news fans. It’s Pinball people and it’s a business, the game should be fun, eye catching and appeal to the MASSES.......not what’s left of you diehard TOHO nerds.

Funny how we wrote basically the same thing at the same time. You beat me to it, though

#1564 2 years ago

You are right on the money, as ZY nailed the artwork so well and it would have been outdated big time had ZY gone with the real old artwork of 1954. Wouldn’t bode well for GZ in the long run and modern fans would not take a liking to it. The artwork is so exciting and does GZ justice in continuing advancement of the franchise. Can see what ZY was going for in a dark arcade setting to have the colors pop, to be better seen amongst a sea of other machines even in low light settings.

Quoted from romulusx:

I don't know Jim that style of art really goes better on DP and TNMT?

Might agree with you Romy on how well it works on DP and TMNT, but in this case it certainly works well with the Kaiju Godzilla theme too. Think it is some of ZYs best work yet. He just keeps nailing it and demonstrating why he is king of pinball artwork.

#1565 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Being able to read Japanese, this sign does not appear reversed, although hard to make out since it is such a blurry photo. The sign appears to be properly rendered, but could make it out better with a clear photo. The Katakana Kanji looks to be written with the name being read on its side from top to bottom on the side of the falling building and the way that type of sign could appear on buildings in Japan.
Yes, the sign on the right says Yetti in Katakana.

Bro, anyone can read katakana. And those are reversed. The only one thats not is GO ZI RA. both pinball and yeti are blatantly mirrored. Look at the accent marks on both "hi" and "ha." They're on the left. Doesnt that seem weird to you? Since you can read Japanese?

And on the right, it says yeti... also mirrored.
20210915_071555 (resized).jpg20210915_071555 (resized).jpg20210915_071615 (resized).jpg20210915_071615 (resized).jpg

Now granted, this is nitpicking as probably none of these games are going to Japan, but it definitly is an oversight from an artist that doesnt speak the language incorporation it into his artwork.

What if they released this as a topper?

20210915_072205 (resized).jpg20210915_072205 (resized).jpg
#1566 2 years ago

Only thing I’m not sure if I like is the right side shots. I kind of really like mini loops like has on the pro. The premium had the little jump ramp and stand up targets but that is not as juicy to me as a nice smooth orbit.
93C35BE3-8D5C-4664-AE03-F785A0750E2B (resized).jpeg93C35BE3-8D5C-4664-AE03-F785A0750E2B (resized).jpeg

EE366DF5-289F-4C69-96E6-2735BFBB0C5E (resized).jpegEE366DF5-289F-4C69-96E6-2735BFBB0C5E (resized).jpeg
#1567 2 years ago

My 18 year old son is a Godzilla fan, he's also glad they went with Toho and he was crazy about the premium, coz it's the King Ghidorah version. So we ordered a premium and will add shaker and artblades, everyone happy . In contrary to other opinions here, we really love the colorful artwork.

#1568 2 years ago

I'm just excited to see the return of the Stellar Wars / Satin Doll pop bumper!!!

#1569 2 years ago

I feel like Stern blew it by pairing zombieyeti with this theme. Keith is an incredible designer. The design of the game looks fun and challenging, but the visual chaos imposed by the art package is too much to take. It’s like zombieyeti is trying so hard to be his own kitschy brand that he ignores the game layout and overrides everything with busy, bright chaos. Look at me! Hey - look at me!! Color chaos seems like an attempt to blur together/distract from lack of compositional cohesion. The strongest area of the artwork is the blue center outer space/alien area, but it is lost in a sea of fire colors, random images and rainbow spotlighting that creates an atmosphere of a Crayola birthday party for a two year old.

That’s just me. Esthetics are personal. Some people like everything to be super vibrant, busy and jumbled. They will be happy with this art package and park it right next door to AIQ so they can be matchy matchy. Me, I’m hoping for a redo down the line with art that compliments the game design and better incorporates the atmosphere of Godzilla.

#1570 2 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

the atmosphere of Godzilla.

Sounds like a Calvin Klein fragrance.

#1571 2 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

I feel like Stern blew it by pairing zombieyeti with this theme. Keith is an incredible designer. The design of the game looks fun and challenging, but the visual chaos imposed by the art package is too much to take. It’s like zombieyeti is trying so hard to be his own kitschy brand that he ignores the game layout and overrides everything with busy, bright chaos. Look at me! Hey - look at me!! Color chaos seems like an attempt to blur together/distract from lack of compositional cohesion. The strongest area of the artwork is the blue center outer space/alien area, but it is lost in a sea of fire colors, random images and rainbow spotlighting that creates an atmosphere of a Crayola birthday party for a two year old.
That’s just me. Esthetics are personal. Some people like everything to be super vibrant, busy and jumbled. They will be happy with this art package and park it right next door to AIQ so they can be matchy matchy. Me, I’m hoping for a redo down the line with art that compliments the game design and better incorporates the atmosphere of Godzilla.

Dude. He is probably the best artist in the pinball game.... probably EVER. But this is NOT his game to make. This style art screams for Christipher Franchi's talents.

#1572 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Sounds like a Calvin Klein fragrance.

I like to dab a little on my neck before going into battle.

#1573 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Only thing I’m not sure if I like is the right side shots. I kind of really like mini loops like has on the pro. The premium had the little jump ramp and stand up targets but that is not as juicy to me as a nice smooth orbit.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I think the Mechazilla is badass! It grabs the ball, etc. Much better than the generic shot.

#1574 2 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I think the Mechazilla is badass! It grabs the ball, etc. Much better than the generic shot.

Yup and I’m sure that with lighting/sound/shaker hitting him will feel epic

#1575 2 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Bro, anyone can read katakana. And those are reversed. The only one thats not is GO ZI RA. both pinball and yeti are blatantly mirrored. Look at the accent marks on both "hi" and "ha." They're on the left. Doesnt that seem weird to you? Since you can read Japanese?
And on the right, it says yeti... also mirrored.
[quoted image][quoted image]
Now granted, this is nitpicking as probably none of these games are going to Japan, but it definitly is an oversight from an artist that doesnt speak the language incorporation it into his artwork.
What if they released this as a topper?
[quoted image]

Makes you wonder how it got approved by Toho.

#1576 2 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Dude. He is probably the best artist in the pinball game.... probably EVER.

Python Anghelo just busted a fist up through his grave.

#1577 2 years ago

2 cents: it’s cool to not appreciate artwork. Not cool to be a dick about it. Even not cool-er to be a dick about it to a very humble, likable guy who engages regularly with the pinball community and deserves at least an ounce of tactfulness from armchair art directors who think they know better/best.

Fwiw (re: 2 cents) I think it looks great. ZY has said many times before that when he signs on to do artwork for a property he looks to add his own original spin on it rather than retread familiar ground. It’s different by design, and I’m sure if he followed the “canon” art style everyone is referencing he’d have just as many people complaining about how they wish it was “more ZY style” and that he “phoned it in on this one.”

#1578 2 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Not sure where you got January from, but the pricing has already been announced for this game and it’s higher today.

DAAAH, my apologies... Perhaps I misunderstood... I saw this quote from earlier:

Quoted from DudeRegular:

The most interesting thing was this:
"We have been saying for months that we could not hold prices indefinitely. We must raise Godzilla wholesale price $600 for Pro’s and $500 for Premium/LE. Because all the other LCD commercial games manufactured after we start Godzilla will contain the Insider Connected components, we must raise the wholesale price $200 for these games; that’s about the wholesale price of Insider Connected retrofit kits. (We will soon announce a 6 months discount price for the kits.) All commercial LCD games shipped after January 1, 2022 will increase to the Godzilla wholesale price. USA MDF and export discount will be $200 for all games; we are discontinuing the extra $75 export pro game discount. Similarly, after we start Godzilla, all The Pin games shipped will have a $300 wholesale price increase."

I think I took this to mean all distribs would incur yet another price hike on machines that don't ship before January, which I followed would likely pass on to the customer. Do the current listed MSRPs (~$8999 for Premium) already reflect the forthcoming Jan 2022 price increases mentioned in the Gary Stern quote above? Or am I completely off?

#1579 2 years ago
Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

Do the current listed MSRPs (~$8999 for Premium) already reflect the forthcoming Jan 2022 price increases mentioned in the Gary Stern quote above? Or am I completely off?

The price for Godzilla reflects the new pricing structure.

#1580 2 years ago
Quoted from JStoltz:

2 cents: it’s cool to not appreciate artwork. Not cool to be a dick about it. Even not cool-er to be a dick about it to a very humble, likable guy who engages regularly with the pinball community and deserves at least an ounce of tactfulness from armchair art directors who think they know better/best.
Fwiw (re: 2 cents) I think it looks great. ZY has said many times before that when he signs on to do artwork for a property he looks to add his own original spin on it rather than retread familiar ground. It’s different by design, and I’m sure if he followed the “canon” art style everyone is referencing he’d have just as many people complaining about how they wish it was “more ZY style” and that he “phoned it in on this one.”

I agree with point 1.

To me the issue isn’t so much that it’s too unique or an interpretation but rather that is feels very “same same” with other recent games like AIQ. Whatever, I am in on an LE.

#1581 2 years ago

I like the art, so please don't take this as me trying to improve Zombie Yeti's work. I keep thinking back to how pinball art looked 10 years ago where theme integration was a couple clip art items on the playfield, with stock photos of actors on the inserts - Stern has come a long way by using the talents of Dirty Donnie and Zombie Yeti and their machines now look like modern pop art. I love it.

For those that are complaining about the color, what would it take? Is it a "canon" thing, or more a reaction to the color composition? If, for example, Godzilla's green was taken down a notch, does it work better for you?

godzilla 2 (resized).jpggodzilla 2 (resized).jpg

godzilla 3 (resized).jpggodzilla 3 (resized).jpg
#1582 2 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

I like the art, so please don't take this as me trying to improve Zombie Yeti's work. I keep thinking back to how pinball art looked 10 years ago where theme integration was a couple clip art items on the playfield, with stock photos of actors on the inserts - Stern has come a long way and their machines now look like modern pop art. I love it.
For those that are complaining about the color, what would it take? Is it a "canon" thing, or more a reaction to the color composition? If, for example, Godzilla's green was taken down a notch, does it work better for you?
[quoted image]

That does look better. I still like the ZY art tho and likely it’ll look different when it’s in a gameroom with low ambient light rather than well lit photos.

#1583 2 years ago

Quoted from jimwe5t:

You are right on the money, as ZY nailed the artwork so well and it would have been outdated big time had ZY gone with the real old artwork of 1954. Wouldn’t bode well for GZ in the long run and modern fans would not take a liking to it. The artwork is so exciting and does GZ justice in continuing advancement of the franchise. Can see what ZY was going for in a dark arcade setting to have the colors pop, to be better seen amongst a sea of other machines even in low light settings.

ZY actually discusses this in depth in the Stern Insider podcast. He tried the original TOHO colors first and said it looked like an absolute turd - unworkable. He stated he took most of his design inspirations from posters, comics and action figures from the era, with his own spin. He doesn't like to trace, redo what was done, etc. so does his own spin. Also mentioned is that he found it very tough to draw Godzilla, and enjoyed doing Mechagodzilla much more.

Quoted from karl:

I think it is a bit funny when some say that the art is not good, they actually mean the colors, not the art. The color style is something that is always debatable. Personally, I love the color style in both this one and Avengers, but I can understand that others might think it is a little too Deadpool/Marvel. In my opinion the colors should pop in a pinball machine. That is what draws people in, in the long run.
I have yet to see somebody actually point out what is bad art on the playfield. After looking at it closely, I can't understand that anything about it could even be described as close to bad. Mr. Yeti has included so much from the franchise and he has done a killer job. Remember, there are decades with different art and movies to consider. On top of that, you also want to draw in new people not super into the franchise. To me it is top notch.
Even more important, the layout looks like a homerun for the 4th time. In my opinion no designer today comes even close to Elwin. The toys and mechs on the premium looks bonkers insane. Can't wait for gameplay reveal on Friday.

That all being said, the only thing I don't like about the artwork is Godzilla himself, and his watermelon rind scales, and proportions. I don't mind the colors at all, love the colors... it's pinball, typically in a dark room. The non-redeeming factor, and I'm not sure who's court this was in, is the Godzilla mold in the back-left. Not sure how that went through the layers of Stern and got stamps of approval.

All this really being said... none of this holds me back from a purchase and it'll all grow on me (and I'll rip/replace the mold with a classic era action figure).

#1584 2 years ago

Steve Ritchie saw this game a few weeks ago and said," This guy is making my stuff look weak" and took a job at JJ so he didnt have to compete snicker snicker. I love some of his games but he is clearly not as good as Keith Elwin for design and layout. what an amazing talent Keith is.

#1585 2 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

ZY nailed the artwork so well

Fuck , you really do have no taste .
Godzilla looks like a watermelon lizard .
It reassured me everything I assumed about you is true .

IMG_20210915_205936 (resized).jpgIMG_20210915_205936 (resized).jpg
#1586 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

[quoted image]

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftravel.gaijinpot.com%2Fjapan-sightseeing-essentials%2Fwhere-to-find-godzilla-in-japan%2F&psig=AOvVaw1OhxfLjfdvp30u0nHKaabC&ust=1631798372807000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAsQjRxqFwoTCMjM5OSIgfMCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAH
Looks ok and probably hard to draw.

#1587 2 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

[quoted image]

I said this yesterday. Lol.

#1588 2 years ago

Well, I think the Godzilla figure is supposed to harken back to the (somewhat crappy) vintage toy from the 70s
016f4263c3f3f64cd9efa0391f3122bd (resized).jpg016f4263c3f3f64cd9efa0391f3122bd (resized).jpg

Also, I definitely think it's possible to use the charcoal coloring and still have the art look good. Especially when the rest of the pf is so bright. Couple recent examples of Godzilla with proper colors.

godzilla_2 (resized).jpggodzilla_2 (resized).jpg
2552093 (resized).jpg2552093 (resized).jpg

#1589 2 years ago

Well my biggest complaint is the LE armour but it could surprise like Deadpool did. I don’t mind zombie yetis art but once again the pro might be the best art package.

I guess when we are all bitching about art and armour that means Keith Elwin did a great job with the layout.

#1590 2 years ago

Welp....after getting absolutely raped on Jurassic Park at league night again last night, my excitement for this game is way down. I said before when I found out Keith was doing this game that I was likely not a buyer because of how much I *hate* JP, and clearly not going to league for a few weeks had me forgetting about that.

I will not buy this game, or even pretend that I'm a future buyer, before playing the premium or an LE. Period. And I'm completely ashamed I let it go to my head. I really like IM and AIQ....but JP is just......no. That game should be a constant reminder to me that Keith is not infalliable, and not every design can do well in a public location, or at home.

(Don't even f'ing talk to me about your games at home. I don't give a single turd. We all know games at home play far superior to almost any location game.)

Hopefully it plays more AIQ and less JP, but at this point, I've lowered my expectations.

#1591 2 years ago

I wonder how the pf is gonna hold up where those 3 multiballs drop out of the building -

Anyone with an Aerosmith that can say how the pf is doing where they come out of that toybox?

Wife said to sell MeT MOP and get Godzilla.

#1592 2 years ago

My Aerosmith playfield is fine.

#1593 2 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

I guess when we are all bitching about art and armour that means Keith Elwin did a great job with the layout.

Looks like his layouts have a style .
(not that's a bad thing)

IMG_20210915_234136 (resized).jpgIMG_20210915_234136 (resized).jpg
#1594 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Welp....after getting absolutely raped on Jurassic Park at league night again last night, my excitement for this game is way down. I said before when I found out Keith was doing this game that I was likely not a buyer because of how much I *hate* JP, and clearly not going to league for a few weeks had me forgetting about that.
I will not buy this game, or even pretend that I'm a future buyer, before playing the premium or an LE. Period. And I'm completely ashamed I let it go to my head. I really like IM and AIQ....but JP is just......no. That game should be a constant reminder to me that Keith is not infalliable, and not every design can do well in a public location, or at home.
(Don't even f'ing talk to me about your games at home. I don't give a single turd. We all know games at home play far superior to almost any location game.)
Hopefully it plays more AIQ and less JP, but at this point, I've lowered my expectations.

I mean I suck at JP, but that game is amazing. So many things going on at the same time, lots of stacking and combos, etc.

#1595 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Huh, never heard that take on JP3 before. I think it's a brilliant layout and pretty smooth shooter, and that seems to be the general consensus too. Interesting. I guess we all have different taste!

#1596 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Well, I think the Godzilla figure is supposed to harken back to the (somewhat crappy) vintage toy from the 70s
[quoted image]

Avocadozilla!!! Could have even won over the millennials

#1597 2 years ago

I’m glad to see the little post below the tip of the upper flipper, that was bugging me on AIQ didn’t like the feel when I hit the tip of the upper flipper dead on.

#1598 2 years ago

Does anyone have any details on what the main shot to the building is exactly on the Pro? I don't think I saw clearly on the video for sure, and can't tell from the images. Is it a 180 lift ramp to a habbitrail, standard ramp, or maybe just a loop that exits to the main inner loop spinner lane or something? I assume it's not just a static bash target. I know some of the other ramps btrails converge into the upper levels of the building, but what is the ground level direct shot into the building?

I'm interested to see how the Premium works at the different levels too - it was described as a bash toy at some stage, obviously it looks like the first two levels are feeds to loops/ramps, at least one level looks to be solid so presumably you bash it there at that height.

#1599 2 years ago

I think the timing of the Banning auction played out perfect for Stern.

If it wouldn´t have been for that auction with its ridiculous prices the main bitching right now would probably have been over the raised prices. Instead the main bitching now seems to be over what color a lizard should have.
The huge increase in price has gotten surprisingly little attention. Go figure.

#1600 2 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

I like the art, so please don't take this as me trying to improve Zombie Yeti's work. I keep thinking back to how pinball art looked 10 years ago where theme integration was a couple clip art items on the playfield, with stock photos of actors on the inserts - Stern has come a long way by using the talents of Dirty Donnie and Zombie Yeti and their machines now look like modern pop art. I love it.
[quoted image]

Yes. Anything to get rid of the lines on him.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, CA
$ 35.00
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,965 posts in this topic. You are on page 32 of 40.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-looks-like-godzilla-is-being-made/page/32?hl=chetrico and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.