EA7EA67D-8658-4B5B-BA5A-57B3F434A142 (resized).jpeg
heat ray (resized).JPG
IN OUT (resized).jpg
752C0C72-4489-46FD-B3E0-24264D13C526 (resized).jpeg
F9811986-9060-4EEF-98DF-FEBC4FB22504 (resized).jpeg
godzilla_mothra_1 (resized).jpg
3FC48FC8-E596-4B0F-8267-9B10935BD917 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
There are 1,965 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 40.
#651 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Jeez, take it personal much snowflake? I’m entitled to my opinions. Wtf does “woke” have to do with my opinion on the Strangers Things layout anyway?

You tell me, you seem to push your wokeness and virtual signalling when you can. Its old, no one cares outside of your echochamber of self hating.

#652 2 years ago

Woke and snowflake. 2 bullshit words.

#653 2 years ago

You’re the dumbest. When did I ever “virtue signal”?

Quoted from Roostking:

You tell me, you seem to push your wokeness and virtual signalling when you can. Its old, no one cares outside of your echochamber of self hating.

#654 2 years ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#655 2 years ago

Thread crash and burn... Kong wins this one.

#656 2 years ago
Quoted from Asylum:

Thread crash and burn... Kong wins this one.

I had my money on Godzilla

#657 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

I had my money on Godzilla

Ditto

#658 2 years ago
Quoted from Asylum:

[quoted image]

Hey Kong has his Immuna bracelet on. He's up to date .

#659 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Woke and snowflake. 2 bullshit words.

Not really - everyone knows what they represent.

#660 2 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Woke and snowflake: 2 bullshit words.

I woke up one morning and saw a snowflake land on my bedroom window. Both words seem okay to me.

Now, using snowflake to insult someone (often a millenial or liberal) who you think is being too sensitive?
That's just being petty and condescending. And most people misuse woke when using it to criticize others.

#661 2 years ago

Funny, I thought this was a Godzilla is next thread, not a political name discussion thread

#662 2 years ago

So it doesn't look like the next machine from Stern will be Godzilla. Wishing them well and think they will sell truckloads. I will patiently wait for Godzilla.
Good thing there are a lot of movies to watch till then . As well as other pins to play.

#663 2 years ago

I'm thinking Premium Gojira.

#664 2 years ago

GOJIRAAAAA!!!

#665 2 years ago

Stern - requesting if available - movie clips of Raymond Burr, actors getting trampled by Godzilla as well as the gratuitous giant monster mayhem. Thank you.

#666 2 years ago

Not a serious idea, but imagine if it had a Banzai Run-style vertical playfield, representing the vertical cityscape. The LCD screen could go under the playfield I guess.

#667 2 years ago

That would make for an interesting game. Mechanically I am thinking a nightmare, but the game? Still would sound cool .

#668 2 years ago

So when is Stern going to announce its next pin (hopefully) Godzilla?

#669 2 years ago

Seeing as Mandalorian is only being announced this week id say at least 3mo from now still (if at all)

#670 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Seeing as Mandalorian is only being announced this week id say at least 3mo from now still (if at all)

Well at least the fall and maybe in time for the holidays. Hell I will be lucky if stern makes my Elvira by then.

#671 2 years ago

Only three months to go for Godzilla! Maybe four... Maybe five .

#672 2 years ago

And, more importantly, will Godzilla move?

#673 2 years ago

Godzilla better move

#674 2 years ago

I wouldnt want a Godzilla on the playfield at all. I am Godzilla and im battling other kiiju

#675 2 years ago

Exxxxactly

Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I wouldnt want a Godzilla on the playfield at all. I am Godzilla and im battling other kiiju

#676 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Godzilla better move

Some real fire would be nice too but you know stern, always cutting corners

#677 2 years ago
Quoted from pinball2020:

Only three months to go for Godzilla! Maybe four... Maybe five .

I’m in for a Godzilla premium if it is based on the new movies. Otherwise, probably just a pro.

I’d rather it have all RGB lighting than anything else. Give us a light show that can compete with Star Trek and GOT Stern!!!!

#678 2 years ago

I should probably add 100% in for a ZillaLE.
Will likely have to sell something I love.

#679 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I’m in for a Godzilla premium if it is based on the new movies. Otherwise, probably just a pro.
I’d rather it have all RGB lighting than anything else. Give us a light show that can compete with Star Trek and GOT Stern!!!!

I thought Stern had the TOHO classic Godzilla license?

Either way , I hope they don't cheap out. No spring loaded Godzilla!

#680 2 years ago
Quoted from chad:

I thought Stern had the TOHO classic Godzilla license?

Reports are somewhat mixed from people “in the know” on which IP will be featured in the pin...I thought it was classic as well but recently heard from a someone who’s a good source it was current... I’m officially in the I have no idea camp, I just want a Godzilla.

#681 2 years ago

They bought the Toho Godzilla lic. They have stated that.

#682 2 years ago
Quoted from gamera9:

They bought the Toho Godzilla lic. They have stated that.

They bought the other Godzilla license first and kinda snatched the Toho license from Spooky is why everyone is guessing what it'll be in the end.

For me -in pinball form- that doesn't really matter. Yes give the Monsters the new look but better ignore the rest.

#683 2 years ago

Whether Godzilla walks from behind a building shooting fire or fights Kong a la rock em sock em robots this will be the must have pin of the year I’m sure .If team Elwin is on it they’ll be blood in the streets for the LEs.

#684 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Some real fire would be nice too but you know stern, always cutting corners

At the very least if it is from Godzilla Vs Kong I want mini-aircraft carriers with animated King Kong leaping on them sloshing on pools of water.
It can be done with magnets, right? And the water re-circulated like a fish tank? A world under glass?

And the table to flip upside down for Inner Earth. Yeah, I think that covers it .

#685 2 years ago
Quoted from NashtyFunk:

I should probably add 100% in for a ZillaLE.
Will likely have to sell something I love.

Just to be clear.....you know what "Zilla" is the official name for this ugly sob right?
(Not Broderick. Hes a baby faced national treasure lol)

Screenshot_20210516-075302_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210516-075302_Chrome (resized).jpg
#686 2 years ago

Get your orders for the LE in NOW!

#687 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Some real fire would be nice.

Sorry. Scorched playfields will not be covered under the Stern limited warranty.

And what's up with the blank avatar, CrazyLevi?

#688 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Get your orders for the LE in NOW!

5a0xdx (resized).jpg5a0xdx (resized).jpg
#689 2 years ago

A distributor has mentioned an August release

#690 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Sorry. Scorched playfields will not be covered under the Stern limited warranty.
And what's up with the blank avatar, CrazyLevi?

Better ?

#691 2 years ago

Is that you or Arron Rodgers ?

#692 2 years ago

I put my glasses on that’s not a 12 that’s a 62.I knew you were a trench guy .

#693 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

I put my glasses on that’s not a 12 that’s a 62.I knew you were a trench guy .

Guard. The most boring position in football??

#694 2 years ago

So will LE’s be jacked up by scalper distributors and sold out before the official announcement and reveal like Mandolarian? If so, I am already out and in for a premium. No way will I pay over $12k for a pin let alone sight unseen, I don’t care what the theme is.

#695 2 years ago

So will LE’s be jacked up by scalper distributors and sold out before the official announcement and reveal like Mandolarian? If so, I am already out and in for a premium. No way will I pay over $12k for a pin let alone sight unseen, I don’t care what the theme is.

Who knows. Mandolarian was the first game from Stern that I can recall being sold out before it was announced. Maybe IMDN? Usually if you call around the day pictures are released you will be able to get an LE at retail.

#696 2 years ago

BallyKISS1978 - Or just plan for a premium and let them work out all the bugs on the Limited and Pro versions first. Unless you really want the different limited stuff (but you can always add your own shaker motor ).

#697 2 years ago
Quoted from pinball2020:

BallyKISS1978 - Or just plan for a premium and let them work out all the bugs on the Limited and Pro versions first. Unless you really want the different limited stuff (but you can always add your own shaker motor ).

Or just be patient and get a nice HUO LE when prices calm down. I never understood the need to be one of the first to get a game. Wait to see how the code develops and how it really plays. Pro might even prove to be the better playing game.

#698 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Guard. The most boring position in football??

That’s where the game is decided .I was a 1/2 back and greatly appreciated those dudes

#699 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

That’s where the game is decided .I was a 1/2 back and greatly appreciated those dudes

Linemen win games.

#700 2 years ago

Looks like the rumor is now Godzilla will launch in October of this year. Fingers crossed it’s Elwin!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Surfside Beach, SC
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

5,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, CA
$ 35.00
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,965 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 40.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-looks-like-godzilla-is-being-made/page/14?hl=pinball2020 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.