EA7EA67D-8658-4B5B-BA5A-57B3F434A142 (resized).jpeg
heat ray (resized).JPG
IN OUT (resized).jpg
752C0C72-4489-46FD-B3E0-24264D13C526 (resized).jpeg
F9811986-9060-4EEF-98DF-FEBC4FB22504 (resized).jpeg
godzilla_mothra_1 (resized).jpg
3FC48FC8-E596-4B0F-8267-9B10935BD917 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

There are 1,965 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 40.
#601 2 years ago

First, I will be careful not to spoil anything for people that haven't seen the movie yet. Although, I may mention a couple things that were shown in the trailers. Also, I saw GvK in a movie theater, center seat, 5th row back, and it definitely upped my enjoyment. Having such big screen in front of me really helped give the monsters a sense of scale, and it made it easier to be immersed in the movie, and easier to follow the action. I'd really recommend seeing it that way if you can at all safely. (I'm fully vaccinated and all of my immediate family has had at least 1 dose)

Quoted from Utesichiban:

The whole movie was awful. 2 hours of my life I can never get back.

Wow, the whole movie? Say what you will about the movie in general, but that Kong/Godzilla fight on the ocean with the navy ships was awesome. I don't see how any action movie fan or kaiju fan couldn't love that scene. It was worth the price of admission alone. I mean all I can say is that any Kaiju/Big-Monster-Fight fan owes it to themselves to see it. It's epic, with really great fight-choreography, movement, and effective integration of the human military element too.

Quoted from kklank:

Even though the movie wasn’t very good........I still loved it!!

Yeah, I enjoyed it a lot as well. There were a plenty of script problems and story choices that I didn't agree with, but overall there was way more to like than dislike for me. It might be my favorite of the 4 Monsterverse films, and certainly if you liked the previous Legendary Godzilla and Kong movies, then you'll like this new one too. With the possible exception of Kong:Skull Island, this is the only one of the 4 movies where I can say that the movie wasn't too long, and the human characters weren't overemphasized or annoying.

Quoted from Palmer:

The movie was really disappointing. Glad to hear the rumor is Toho Godzilla.

Yeah, I do hope it is the Toho version, simply because the Toho Godzillas generally have more personality than the Legendary one. But I'm surprised that you were disappointed, as GvK is pretty much par for the course for the current Legendary/WB G-films. I thought it was at least as good as the other 3 films in the series. So having seen, and mostly enjoyed, the previous movies, I sorta knew what to expect going in. In some ways, I was even pleasantly surprised at points.

#602 2 years ago

I say this all the time but it never really registers with pinheads, but themes are picked not to please pinball collectors. Themes are picked for their ability to go way beyond pinball players, sales are about themes not code, not designer, not layouts.

If you make Nirvana people are going to buy it and the mass majority of people who buy it won’t own a pinball machine.

Godzilla based on TOHO or the newest movies its not going to matter... Godzilla pinball is going to be a MASSIVE seller in Asia just like Iron Maiden was a huge seller in Europe. Godzilla will sell to pinheads, but the theme is so massive in Asia I would expect a TON of sales there. At the end of the day stern is not in the pinball business they’re in the manufacturing business. They want to keep those lines going and they could care less who buys them. Godzilla is going to sell!

#603 2 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I say this all the time but it never really registers with pinheads, but themes are picked not to please pinball collectors. Themes are picked for their ability to go way beyond pinball players, sales are about themes not code, not designer, not layouts.
If you make Nirvana people are going to buy it and the mass majority of people who buy it won’t own a pinball machine.
Godzilla based on TOHO or the newest movies its not going to matter... Godzilla pinball is going to be a MASSIVE seller in Asia just like Iron Maiden was a huge seller in Europe. Godzilla will sell to pinheads, but the theme is so massive in Asia I would expect a TON of sales there. At the end of the day stern is not in the pinball business they’re in the manufacturing business. They want to keep those lines going and they could care less who buys them. Godzilla is going to sell!

To any company it’s about the bottom line and as making as much money as possible. The amount that would be sold in Japan would be huge just there because Godzilla is still a big deal. It will do well here and if done right on route also.

Godzilla is very well known and would most likely draw interest from non pinball players to play and possibly buy. People don’t realize how popular Godzilla is. In this stupid pandemic Godzilla vs Kong has made $350 million globally.

#604 2 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

If people buy it then won't they own a pinball machine.

I understand what u meant, but its crap. I don't care how into a theme u are, u might sell a few more to those who have an obsession with that theme and never really played pinball before or have a desire to own one but who collect everything about that particular franchise, its not gonna mean 1000's of pins getting sold beyond the regular market however. The new movie is shit but who cares, even if the pin is based loosely on this new film it will still translate well into a pin theme.

Quoted from drfrightner:

I say this all the time but it never really registers with pinheads

It registers its just nonsense.

#605 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

First, I will be careful not to spoil anything for people that haven't seen the movie yet. Although, I may mention a couple things that were shown in the trailers. Also, I saw GvK in a movie theater, center seat, 5th row back, and it definitely upped my enjoyment. Having such big screen in front of me really helped give the monsters a sense of scale, and it made it easier to be immersed in the movie, and easier to follow the action. I'd really recommend seeing it that way if you can at all safely. (I'm fully vaccinated and all of my immediate family has had at least 1 dose)

Wow, the whole movie? Say what you will about the movie in general, but that Kong/Godzilla fight on the ocean with the navy ships was awesome. I don't see how any action movie fan or kaiju fan couldn't love that scene. It was worth the price of admission alone. I mean all I can say is that any Kaiju/Big-Monster-Fight fan owes it to themselves to see it. It's epic, with really great fight-choreography, movement, and effective integration of the human military element too.

Yeah, I enjoyed it a lot as well. There were a plenty of script problems and story choices that I didn't agree with, but overall there was way more to like than dislike for me. It might be my favorite of the 4 Monsterverse films, and certainly if you liked the previous Legendary Godzilla and Kong movies, then you'll like this new one too. With the possible exception of Kong:Skull Island, this is the only one of the 4 movies where I can say that the movie wasn't too long, and the human characters weren't overemphasized or annoying.

Yeah, I do hope it is the Toho version, simply because the Toho Godzillas generally have more personality than the Legendary one. But I'm surprised that you were disappointed, as GvK is pretty much par for the course for the current Legendary/WB G-films. I thought it was at least as good as the other 3 films in the series. So having seen, and mostly enjoyed, the previous movies, I sorta knew what to expect going in. In some ways, I was even pleasantly surprised at points.

100% agree. This (and let's be honest, the entire franchise) is the ultimate "turn off your brain and watch the spectacle" movie. Not sure why anyone would have expected it to be anything more than it was. It's not meant to be Citizen Kane, or heck even Star Wars. It's a movie about giant monsters fighting. It is what it is...and it was pretty darn fun for what it was. I'd say it was my second favorite of the series after Skull Island. They were all pretty much on par with each other though. If you like one, you'll probably like them all, and if you didn't like the first three, odds are pretty decent this one will not change your mind.

I hope a pin is in the works. Lots of potential and fun things they could do with it, no matter what iteration they choose to use.

#606 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the prior entry (Godzilla: King of the Monsters). It felt like GZ is supposed to, at least for me. I wasn’t looking for Citizen Kane but I was expecting (at least) Battleship.

#607 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

I wasn’t looking for Citizen Kane

So far guys have tried to justify the shit that has been modern Godzilla movies by referencing great classic films like "The Godfather" and "Citizen Kane" etc. as if anyone thinking person went in expecting that in the first place. If u go into a monster movie with that expectation then it might be time for a short stay at the looney bin. Just cause it doesn't hold up to that standard in no way makes it a "an ok film" It wasn't very good at all. Thats my opinion and If u liked it great but what's with the justification? Also why are we critiquing this movie in the first place. Who cares? The bottom line is the 70's and 80's stuff had a certain character thats been lost across all genres of movies these days, that's just the way it, I mean Jesus H. have u listened to modern music? It stinks. Anyway, I think we are looking at a wait till mid may now for the next Stern announcement.

#608 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

But I'm surprised that you were disappointed, as GvK is pretty much par for the course for the current Legendary/WB G-films. I thought it was at least as good as the other 3 films in the series. So having seen, and mostly enjoyed, the previous movies, I sorta knew what to expect going in. In some ways, I was even pleasantly surprised at points.

I enjoyed KOM but this latest one...man there is so much wrong with it I don't even want to talk about it. As a GZ fan, I was really disappointed. Some of the fights were cool but story sucked ass.

#609 2 years ago
Quoted from LordHumungus:

So far guys have tried to justify the shit that has been modern Godzilla movies by referencing great classic films like "The Godfather" and "Citizen Kane" etc. as if anyone thinking person went in expecting that in the first place. If u go into a monster movie with that expectation then it might be time for a short stay at the looney bin. Just cause it doesn't hold up to that standard in no way makes it a "an ok film" It wasn't very good at all. Thats my opinion and If u liked it great but what's with the justification? Also why are we critiquing this movie in the first place. Who cares? The bottom line is the 70's and 80's stuff had a certain character thats been lost across all genres of movies these days, that's just the way it, I mean Jesus H. have u listened to modern music? It stinks. Anyway, I think we are looking at wait till mid may now for the next Stern announcement.

When did you change your name Hazoff?

#610 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

When did you change your name Hazoff?

I needed a fresh start, I so loathe the ratings now and had rated so many games I didn't even want to be part of it at all. Feels good. Fear not however as I'm still just as much of a baboon's ass as I ever was, maybe even more-so.

#611 2 years ago

So who is the odds frontrunner for design and code on this game?

#612 2 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

So who is the odds frontrunner for design and code on this game?

Elwin and Zombie Yeti is my supposition.

#613 2 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Elwin and Zombie Yeti is my supposition.

I don't think so. He just AIQ, Ritchie did Zep so probably.............Ah shit. The guy who did Elvira.

#614 2 years ago

Elwin is on Godzilla but it won’t be the next stern release. I think Back to the Future or Mortal Kombat may be next

I don't think so. He just AIQ, Ritchie did Zep so probably.............Ah shit. The guy who did Elvira.

#615 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Elwin is on Godzilla but it won’t be the next stern release. I think Back to the Future or Mortal Kombat may be next

I'm a BTTF fan but not for pinball still a great theme. Mortal Kombat? never heard anything about this. That would be OK. Especially if they include the extra characters, Alien, Jason, Freddy etc.

#616 2 years ago

Kaneda says the next Stern is not a movie/music theme and it's a contemporary theme. So not Godzilla or BTTF. (in all fairness, he is right as often as a broken clock)

#617 2 years ago

Why r u listening to that idiot?

We knew it wasn't gonna be music. They just did Zeppelin.

So many things are still relevant and being updated that it could very easily be a pin based on Godzilla without having anything to do with the films. U see what happens when u listen to an idiot? it can rub off so stop kind sir before it takes.

#618 2 years ago

U see what happens when u listen to an idiot? it can rub off so stop kind sir before it takes.

Any advice for those of us who have already caught the idiot bug though? Do I have to carry this burden around forever, or is there a shot or some sort of deprogramming seminar or?

#619 2 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Any advice for those of us who have already caught the idiot bug though? Do I have to carry this burden around forever, or is there a shot or some sort of deprogramming seminar or?

First thing u need to do is never listen to me, that won't help and can only make matters worse, then have a bath in pure white vinegar after that call the witch doctor. Its ur only hope.

#620 2 years ago

And have the tiny,Shobijin priestesses and guardians of Infant Island sing to you.

#621 2 years ago

For Sale: Sega Godzilla plastic sets. This 15 piece plastic set was reproduced by an experienced artist with over 30 years in the buisness. These sets were printed by a professional print shop with industry standard equipment on PETG plastic at 0.080 thickness. Each piece was lazer cut to leave a smooth polished edge. Theses sets are LIMITED to 1st come first served. Individual pieces will not be sold, only sets. $180 with FREE shipping to the continental US. PM me if interested.

Godzilla Plastic set (resized).jpgGodzilla Plastic set (resized).jpgjet (resized).jpgjet (resized).jpg
#622 2 years ago
Quoted from MRG:

For Sale: Sega Godzilla plastic sets.

Man I really hope they never put actors faces on sling plastics again, in fact any plastics or the pf. Backbox? ok but thats it. I mean look at that, those are the worst looking plastics I've ever seen. U buy plastics like that I bet u get a free bowl of soup.

#623 2 years ago

Man I really hope they never put actors faces on sling plastics again, in fact any plastics or the pf. Backbox? .

Stranger Things would like a word

Screenshot_20210419-234315_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210419-234315_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210419-234744_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210419-234744_Chrome (resized).jpg
#624 2 years ago

Stranger Things can be quiet. It should have been a good game...but...it’s medicore at best. It’s a shame too ‘cause I love the show but I cannot bring myself to appreciate this game.

Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Stranger Things would like a word
[quoted image][quoted image]

#625 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I love the show but I cannot bring myself to appreciate this game.

Takes a lot of plays to warm up to it, but I can't quit it.

#626 2 years ago

The cool factor is there on the premium but for what it is an how much it costs with the added uv kit I just can’t justify it, the value isn’t there for me. I’ve played the game alot and it’s kinda fun but it just doesn’t grip me like some other games. Plus I’m not a fan of the simple fan layouts.

Quoted from Neal_W:

Takes a lot of plays to warm up to it, but I can't quit it.

#627 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Stranger Things can be quiet. It should have been a good game...but...it’s medicore at best. It’s a shame too ‘cause I love the show but I cannot bring myself to appreciate this game.

Im the opposite. Hate the theme, can't freaking stand Millie Booby Brown? (Eleven) couldnt like gameplay because it was so similar to better Brian Eddy games but my friend wants one so ive been giving it a fairer shake and tbh, it IS fun to SHOOT. I still cant get past the garbage theme (even though i like the show) but i no longer hate the game. Its ok. Just ok though. Id still rather play AFM but i loves me some Martians.

#628 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

To any company it’s about the bottom line and as making as much money as possible. The amount that would be sold in Japan would be huge just there because Godzilla is still a big deal. It will do well here and if done right on route also.
Godzilla is very well known and would most likely draw interest from non pinball players to play and possibly buy. People don’t realize how popular Godzilla is. In this stupid pandemic Godzilla vs Kong has made $350 million globally.

Stern might as well have a factory in a Japan to make Godzilla pins. It would and will sell like mad. The yen would be coming in hand over fist.

The movie was far from perfect, but so were all other Godzilla movies. It’s just giant monsters beating the crap out of each other. I honestly don’t know what people were expecting. I just wanted to see Godzilla and Kong fight and then fight MechaGodzilla. For me they delivered and making $350 million globally during a pandemic and limited seating is pretty damn good. Theatre’s are not opening all seats and many people are too afraid to go out and see it.

Plus the global earnings are not factoring in HBO Max. It was the most watched on it.

#629 2 years ago
Quoted from MRG:

For Sale: Sega Godzilla plastic sets. This 15 piece plastic set was reproduced by an experienced artist with over 30 years in the buisness. These sets were printed by a professional print shop with industry standard equipment on PETG plastic at 0.080 thickness. Each piece was lazer cut to leave a smooth polished edge. Theses sets are LIMITED to 1st come first served. Individual pieces will not be sold, only sets. $180 with FREE shipping to the continental US. PM me if interested.[quoted image][quoted image]

How dare you post anything related to that abomination of a movie. That is Zilla not Godzilla. Kidding of course but it’s not a Godzilla movie though. If it would have been a different monster movie on its own, then it’s actually a decent movie.

#630 2 years ago

but so were all other Godzilla movies

1974 GODZILLA VS MECHAGODZILLA
This one for me just about hits that perfect mark.

The new one is a perfect piece of shit.

#631 2 years ago

How dare you post anything related to that abomination of a movie. That is Zilla not Godzilla. Kidding of course but it’s not a Godzilla movie though. If it would have been a different monster movie on its own, then it’s actually a decent movie.

It's fine. People become so butt hurt about it. The monster looked bad ass and besides not being able to see the shitty CGI, it was fun.

#632 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

It's fine. People become so butt hurt about it.

I think its more a case of people who liked it or even loved it getting "butt hurt" about the fact others thought it stank.

#633 2 years ago

I need Franchi to do the art on a Toho Godzilla game. Question is Heisei or Showa era? Showa is probably the better pick.... that’s why it will be the Millennium series.

#634 2 years ago

I think its more a case of people who liked it or even loved it getting "butt hurt" about the fact others thought it stank.

Nah, you got it all wrong Sir Lordhumungs. I could give a shit about a monster movie from 20+ years ago.

#635 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Nah, you got it all wrong Sir Lordhumungs. I could give a shit about a monster movie from 20+ years ago.

I'm talking about the newest one. Kong vs Godzilla. It stinks as did the 90's one. They have been trash since the 80's. I like the 70's Japanese Godzilla mostly due to the cheese factor and voice overdubs. Oh and at that time drugs. And by "that time" I of course mean last week. Anyway I haven't seen a Godzilla movie in a long time and probably never will again. Its just a better theme for me than bands and super heros and family friendly crap.

#636 2 years ago

I'm talking about the newest one. Kong vs Godzilla. It stinks as did the 90's one. They have been trash since the 80's. I like the 70's Japanese Godzilla mostly due to the cheese factor and voice overdubs. Oh and at that time drugs. And by "that time" I of course mean last week. Anyway I haven't seen a Godzilla movie in a long time and probably never will again. Its just a better theme for me than bands and super heros and family friendly crap.

I'm with you on that. The 70's films are fantastic. None of them outside of Godzilla 85 is really worth a damn. I did like the first of the new trilogy though I have to admit. And seeing Ghidra modernized was a pleasure. Haven't seen the new one yet.

#637 2 years ago

Not butthurt but puzzled why a Godzilla fan thought it the whole movie sucked. Tell me when any Godzilla movie had a deep plot and didn’t have flaws? I went in with zero expectations and enjoyed it.

I took it for what it was, two monsters who knocked the hell out of each other. Yes it had flaws, and plot holes, but those who think it stinks all together are the minority.

Some people take pinball and movies way to seriously. Godzilla vs Kong was entertaining to many people. No political crap or woke nonsense. So I am not butthurt, but do not agree with overly negative and exaggerated criticism without pointing anything out positive. That shows bias.

#638 2 years ago

Not butthurt but puzzled why a Godzilla fan thought it the whole movie sucked. Tell me when any Godzilla movie had a deep plot and didn’t have flaws? I went in with zero expectations and enjoyed it.

I took it for what it was, two monsters who knocked the hell out of each other. Yes it had flaws, and plot holes, but those who think it stinks all together are the minority.

Some people take pinball and movies way to seriously. Godzilla vs Kong was entertaining to many people. No political crap or woke nonsense. So I am not butthurt, but do not agree with overly negative and exaggerated criticism without pointing anything out positive. That shows bias.

Well for someone who thinks people take it too seriously ur very defensive.
I'm not really a fan. I just said in a post a few minutes ago, doubtful I'll ever see another Godzilla film. I wouldn't care if it was a new OG themed pin based around a giant Lizard that try's to eat Tokyo. In fact that's sounds better to me than Godzilla. I do however take what movies they are basing pinball machines on seriously cause I have to like the theme to enjoy the game. If they make a Terminator pin tomorrow based on the new film I wouldn't buy it even though I'm a fan. Same with the new Predator movie or Robocop, MadMax etc. So this being based on a modern Godzilla movie with actors on the PF and CGI monster fights just won't be the same for me, probably wouldn't buy it.

#639 2 years ago

Hope it has elements from these lesser known movies in the franchise

and this:

#640 2 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

Kaneda says the next Stern is not a movie/music theme and it's a contemporary theme. So not Godzilla or BTTF. (in all fairness, he is right as often as a broken clock)

FYI - he gave some more clues in his latest episode that more or less confirmed the theme.

Also, the next designers up are 1Eddy 2Eliwin 3Borg-music pin.

Maybe KME Squirrelzilla will be after the next!!!111

ecc7416efbb355f3c94c805697602dbe_640x640 (resized).jpegecc7416efbb355f3c94c805697602dbe_640x640 (resized).jpeg

#641 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Have you played it since the latest code updates? My family and I really love it.

#642 2 years ago

Yeah, it’s better but is still one of the lesser Stern imo. Brian Eddy is boring, that shot layout couldn’t be any less inspired. He basically reskined AFM. Plus...Stern selling the UV kit separately has to be one of the rudest business decisions I’ve seen in pinball. It’s really the only thing that makes the game look interesting or seem innovative. That being said I’ll prob buy one for my location when it reopens, it’ll earn well and I won’t be tempted to play it haha

Have you played it since the latest code updates? My family and I really love it.

#643 2 years ago

Is pinball now popular in Japan? I saw arcades everywhere when I lived there in the early to mid 90's timeframe but don't recall ever seeing a pinball machine.

#644 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Is pinball now popular in Japan?

In '92 when I lived there, arcades were everywhere, but I still had to travel 30min to play the only pin. A new TAF.

I go back yearly. There are some big arcades, but basically zero pinball beyond the one pinball museum in southern Japan.

#645 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Is pinball now popular in Japan?

No. Godzilla will sell well but nothing special as will The Mandalorian and GnR. Its the same bunch of old guys buying these 6000 to 12000 toys. Since GnR's release which wasn't all that long ago its already kinda disappeared. Anyone talking about LZ who didn't buy it anymore? nope. Take it easy Bally1978. Just another game. Brian Eddy and a Mandalorian pin could be greatness, I liked the first season but it kinda died for me after that, its a great theme for a pin.

#646 2 years ago
Quoted from pinball2020:

Hope it has elements from these lesser known movies in the franchise

That would make for a great match sequence.

#647 2 years ago

So Godzilla vs Kong has grossed $390 million. Not bad considering theatre's are not open at 100%

#648 2 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I bought Met LE the second it was announced, based on theme alone. I didnt even know how to order, but my buddy is in the business.

Tl;dr theme matters above all, if trying to increase sales.

#649 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Yeah, it’s better but is still one of the lesser Stern imo. Brian Eddy is boring, that shot layout couldn’t be any less inspired. He basically reskined AFM. Plus...Stern selling the UV kit separately has to be one of the rudest business decisions I’ve seen in pinball. It’s really the only thing that makes the game look interesting or seem innovative. That being said I’ll prob buy one for my location when it reopens, it’ll earn well and I won’t be tempted to play it haha

You, in a nutshell. Its "Rude" Stern made a business decision you dont like. Get over your overly inflated woke self-importance dude. Nobody needs your approval and boomers drive pin sales, deal with it.

#650 2 years ago

Jeez, take it personal much snowflake? I’m entitled to my opinions. Wtf does “woke” have to do with my opinion on the Strangers Things layout anyway?

Quoted from Roostking:

You, in a nutshell. Its "Rude" Stern made a business decision you dont like. Get over your overly inflated woke self-importance dude. Nobody needs your approval and boomers drive pin sales, deal with it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 35.00
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
There are 1,965 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 40.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-looks-like-godzilla-is-being-made/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.