(Topic ID: 193730)

So lets talk about the top 100

By Robertstone0407

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Robertstone0407.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

So i like that they condensed the top 100 but lets talk about the 20 games that dont belong cause they have 12 rating reviews and like capcom kingpin which who the hell has played that game. In my opinion any game that has mass exposure is going to have a wide range of reviews as where these prototype games that people have max 5 games under their belt like alien etc cant be properly put into the 100 as lastability, exposure hasnt been tested.

#4 6 years ago

Well issue too with a broken top 100 is this lost drives price so it jacks games price up and makes some great affordable games hard to sell or trade. Lots of people buy games based on top 100 without even playing them. Im guilty of it on my BSD

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Robertstone0407.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-lets-talk-about-the-top-100?tu=Robertstone0407 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.