(Topic ID: 65047)

So... just bought a Shaq Attack. Anyone else admit buying one and why?

By jamespin

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Bought a Shaq today. Sure the callouts seem a bit annoying but its a pinball table. Wouldn't work in a small lineup for long I imagine but was fun with its unique features for the limited time I had to play it. My 2 1/2 son likes pinball so I figured he would enjoy it too. If it doesn't last long I think I would be able to sell for what I paid for it so what the hell!

what's your excuse lol!

#2 10 years ago

My worst day playing Shaq Attack, is way better than my best day at work

#3 10 years ago

What a funny thread topic. I wonder if this will turn into the Shaq Attack members only thread!

#4 10 years ago

Hey nothing wrong with liking games that aren't super popular. Especially if you like shoooooooting the spinnner or shooooooot the basket!

I actually love the backglass; Halarious.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

What a funny thread topic. I wonder if this will turn into the Shaq Attack members only thread!

Ask...........and it will be done

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from jamespin:

Bought a Shaq today. Sure the callouts seem a bit annoying but its a pinball table. Wouldn't work in a small lineup for long I imagine but was fun with its unique features for the limited time I had to play it. My 2 1/2 son likes pinball so I figured he would enjoy it too. If it doesn't last long I think I would be able to sell for what I paid for it so what the hell!
what's your excuse lol!

I wont pass up a $400 DMD game that is in great shape. Take it for what it is, a C title. I love plenty of B movies, now we have our C pins.......................Lets rock !!!!!

#7 10 years ago

Now all you need is a copy of Shaq's Debut rap CD entitled Shaq Diesel to jam to while playing! Or was it Shaq Fu? Or better yet....Watch Shaq Steel while listening to Shaq Diesel/Shaq Fu while playing Shaq Attack. Don't ask me why I know these things. No shame my friend. Keep your head high!!!!

#8 10 years ago

My friend has one. It's fun for a while. Has anyone found a replacement for the led scoreboard in the playfield?

#9 10 years ago
Quoted from jamespin:

what's your excuse lol!

I did because it was only $250. There's a lot going on in that game and I think it gets a bad rap on theme alone. Not nearly as horrible as many would lead you to believe. Regardless, it is long gone now.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Luckydogg420:

My friend has one. It's fun for a while. Has anyone found a replacement for the led scoreboard in the playfield?

You can buy the single digits & solder them in your self. They're cheap to replace.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from Breadfan:

You can buy the single digits & solder them in your self. They're cheap to replace.

I think the whole board was tossed out by a previous owner. There's only the plastic I think

#12 10 years ago

love mine, thinking of going outside, running to the top of the hill and shouting it out loud so everyone knows....

#13 10 years ago

Shaq Attaq Owners Anonymous (SAOA)?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pinson, AL
Machine - For Sale
Rhinelander, WI

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-just-bought-a-shaq-attack-anyone-else-admit-buying-one-and-why and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.