Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Craig
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider craig.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 11 years ago

Man, I would buy that in a second. All of the ones I see nowadays are around $4k.

#26 11 years ago
    Quoted from edwinpblue:

a TSPP just went up on eBay w/a $3800 buy it now... HUO. that might be the best deal I've seen in months!

If only I lived in upstate NY... Of course, that would mean dealing with the weather, but at least I'd have this pin to play on snowy days.

#42 11 years ago

I've been actively searching for either a really good STTNG or WH20, and I can tell you that the prices of both have gone up well beyond $3,500--at least everywhere I can find within 300 miles of NC. There has been a dramatic price increase just over the past three months. I would be thrilled to find a fine example of either for under $4k. I'd be even more thrilled to buy both together for $7k!

#47 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jam_Burglar:

Right after I got mine

So, what did you pay and what is the machine's condition? I am still trying to get on top of this market.

#49 11 years ago

I just got back from a 952-mile round trip to buy the STTNG of my dreams. It's in superb shape, not least because the playfield was clearcoated a long time ago. (Zero wear at the scoops, which is extraordinary.) With the exception of a couple of very minor scratches, it looks brand new. I paid more than $3,500, as you might imagine, but it was worth every penny to get one in such outstanding condition. Great stuff!

#51 11 years ago

Right about the ad. I'll do that.

It's after midnight, and all we managed to do was to get the legs on it and get it into the garage. We did test it to make sure it survived the journey, which it did.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider craig.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-ive-got-about-3500-to-buy-a-pin?tu=craig and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.