No one calls this topic a favorite.

By jar155

4 years ago

• Started 4 years ago
  • 32 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by genex

Find posts in this topic

Show only posts in this topic that match certain words or are written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.

#1 4 years ago

I decided to partner up with my buddy Don and launch a new pinball podcast. It's name is simply, The Pinball Podcast. Our first show went live this morning, and it's available on iTunes, Zune, and directly from the site. This is kind of the test run, we'll probably change a few things for the next show. If you listen, we'd LOVE some feedback.

Oh, and our first contest is a giveaway for 5 free color changing LEDs. You just need to like us on Facebook.

The podcast and the site can be found at:

Feedback, both positive and negative, is greatly appreciated!

#2 4 years ago
    jar155 said:

Zune FTW!!!

I'll have to give it a listen. Thanks for posting.

#4 4 years ago

Liked it!

#5 4 years ago

I have the page marked, cannot listen now. I will give feedback later.

#6 4 years ago

I'll definitely give it a listen as soon as I get a chance. I have iTune subscriptions to all the other pinball podcasts, although there aren't many left.

#7 4 years ago

Cool jar good luck with it!!

#8 4 years ago

Great, thanks jar, will check it out tonight..

#9 4 years ago

Personally, I already know I'm a bit rambly (word?) on this episode, but it's because it was a short notice thing. We'll be really prepared and it will be a much tighter show next time. Good luck to anybody who tries to win the LEDs.

#10 4 years ago

just finished listening in. good job, jar. I'll be back to check out the next show.

#11 4 years ago

I will give a listen and do the "like" when I get home, congrats!

#12 4 years ago

Looking forward to listening on the drive home!

#13 4 years ago

enjoyed it, feature TZ next show!

#14 4 years ago

Can't wait to listen.

#15 4 years ago

Outstanding job!!! Instant Fan

#16 4 years ago

always room for another pinball podcast, I'm in

#17 4 years ago

great job! looking forward to the next one!

#18 4 years ago

i will listen this weekend. congrats and good for you for going for it.

#19 4 years ago

Cant wait - I want to leave work now so I can listen But I cant

#20 4 years ago

I dig it(I'm about 20min into the first episode and nothing has annoyed me yet[sound effects, lame topics, etc...]). Look forward to listening to it on my drives down to Vegas. Keep up the good work.

#21 4 years ago

Im hooked. How often are you going to do it? How about a Vlog version on youtube.

#22 4 years ago

Just finished listening to first show on my lunch break. Great job! Looking forward to next show.

#23 4 years ago

Just had a listen.
    Great work and this will take it upto about 8hrs of pinball podcast a month

#24 4 years ago

Have you looked into adding your podcast to stitcher? I use that app all the time for podcasts.

#25 4 years ago

well laid out show, I'm definitely subscribing

#26 4 years ago

Really liked the first show! Was psyched to hear they might make a new Elvira pinball!

#27 4 years ago

I liked it a lot. Sent the link around to buddies. Give me episode 2 please

#28 4 years ago

great 1st show! i cant wait for the next one.

#29 4 years ago

Great show, thank you for taking the time to do it.

#30 4 years ago

Great job guys!

#31 4 years ago

Nice Job guys, could the LOTR problem be magnetized balls? WCS problem might not be ground but a light issue, maybe changing the angle of the playfield (having the rails touching) is changing the lighting, not grounding the playfield - which could effect the opto sensors. Just a thought

#32 2 years ago

Nice work on the podcast guys. I've been listening for a bit and just finished up the most recent episode. I don't like the band Rush though

Thought your observations on the types of folks here on these forums was pretty accurate too. Hope to run into you all some time. You mentioned a great thing that I'm going to use when I interview folks in the future and that's asking people what the most fun game they like to play is. What is that for you guys? I really like so many I am not sure what I'd pick.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.