(Topic ID: 30389)

So I made a trip to the pinball store this weekend (Automated Services)

By Whridlsoncestood

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 39 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by hoby1
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pintucky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#42 9 years ago

I have bought 2 NIB pins and a new Juke Box from Mike (I think Mike Sr.). I got VERY good prices on all three of them. My LOTR LE and the Wurlitzer Juke Box were several hundred dollars cheaper than any other place I could find on the internet or by phone calls.

It IS interesting when you call there. To the ear of a 'southerner', everyone sounds a little gruff and testy, and giving the appearance they are in a hurry or you are infringing on their time. Ole Mike and Jersey Jack are both Italians. I'm Italian and have relatives 'up North'. I am used to that kind of behavior so I can handle it.

Not to knock our Yankee friends, but we simply don't talk like that 'down here'. We speak s l o w l y and with great friendliness in our voices. That's because we ARE slow and too damned dumb to think fast enough to BE mean! Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

How's THAT for equal opportunity insulting?!

Mike in Kentucky

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pintucky.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-i-made-a-trip-to-the-pinball-store-this-weekend-automated-services?tu=pintucky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.