By Llabnip1972

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

16524060916368379174092430245117 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Llabnip1972.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

They have a factory down in socal somewhere and I'm thinking about contacting them to see if I can save some money off msrp by picking up and paying cash. Anyone have any experience or thoughts on the product? The reason it appeals to me is that I'm very very attached to my CD collection and would like something cool to play all of them on at once. Also let me know if you have one for sale west of the Rockies.

J
Fat J's Pin Wagon
Santa Cruz CA

#3 1 year ago

Nice. The factory has them starting at 9k. Located somewhere in the LA area. They hold 100 cds. Sounds awesome to me but a little steep $. I may try to check out their showroom if they have one

#4 1 year ago

Off subject but I'm also looking at floatation tanks, lol

1 week later
#9 1 year ago

Now I have shifted gears towards the digital version from Rock Ola. It has a tray to load a cd and then it Rips them into the hard drive. It even puts up album art. Sounds better because I can load in 18k cds and it all gets organized automatically. Also less moving parts.

#12 1 year ago

Ok. Problem solved. Sony 300 disc changer

16524060916368379174092430245117 (resized).jpg16524060916368379174092430245117 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Llabnip1972.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-i-m-looking-at-rock-ola-cd-bubblers-?tu=Llabnip1972 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.