(Topic ID: 91384)

So I Ignored My First Pinsider Today.....

By pinnyheadhead

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

We will bury you!.jpg
    douchebag-merit-badges.jpg
    8_418351.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#50 9 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Every time I do this I go "oh yeah, that's why I ignored that dumb motherf***er in the first place". Won't name names, but man, there's one person who gives me that reaction every damn time. Even when I "peek" at the ignored post and feel dumber for having read it at least I'm in a private session so I can't be tempted to reply to it. That's the real value of ignore to me, not silencing other people, but keeping myself from replying to whatever they vomited out of their keyboard.
    I only have 3 people on ignore, and one probably doesn't deserve it. The other 2 I'm better off leaving there.

Great post, keep it up Aurich! Is there any doubt that the lifers would show up for this one…….after all, a consistent "forum fanatic"…………can somebody whine to the mod's about the vulgar cursing reference? One of the worst!

#57 9 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

I still think Jayhawkeye's idea of vote off a pinsider is the most brilliant idea ever proposed in these forums.

That would help, I already have an idea who is the most ignored.

Way too many DB's to vote off, would take years! Who, what, where?

#59 9 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

I see Iceman has been drinking again.

Seriously? ……... You and Aurich don't need any more thumb uppers? Hehe

Awful, hypocritical BS…….. Fanatics!

Heat and Spurs?

#61 9 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

No reason we cant get to it.

F it, I might even vote myself off……after about 500 or so? Hehe…….Let's work a vote….

#63 9 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

Well, you should with your pretend games in current collection. Hey, you never pm'd about your DB'ery rating, dont you want to know?

I play my pretend games in my mind all the time! I already know I'm at the top of the heap in DB rating….aren't you guys watching the Fargo, Wisconsin finale on FX? Hehe

#66 9 years ago
    Quoted from centerflank:

» YouTube video

I'm not nearly as fat as that guy, sorry, but I'll give it a 10 too!

If that's DB then I'm good with it, nothing wrong with country red neck…..

I'm going to take a leak and then concentrate on Fargo……….I can't post any more intelligence

#67 9 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Yep.
    The way the Pacers completely self disintegrated in the last 4 minutes of the game tonight was a perfect example of why they won't beat the Heat.
    Thunder match up well against Spurs though. That series could go 7 games.

Amazingly, everybody here in SA thinks its all over after one game without Ibaka and there is no way OKC can beat the Spurs…..Spurs are great but I think OKC makes adjustments for game 2.

Either way, a great finals is brewing!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider iceman44.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-i-ignored-my-first-pinsider-today?tu=iceman44 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.