Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by KenLayton
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).jpeg
    B49858D0-81F3-48F5-9F25-1D0D88C5AB3C (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    B713A0BD-CFF9-4426-AD3C-94BE4AF6B2B2 (resized).jpeg

#1 3 years ago
    B713A0BD-CFF9-4426-AD3C-94BE4AF6B2B2 (resized).jpegB713A0BD-CFF9-4426-AD3C-94BE4AF6B2B2 (resized).jpeg
    #2 3 years ago

Funhouse playfield as kitchen table?

#3 3 years ago

Interesting. I don't know how it got into my YouTube recommendations but I've watching it, these guys taking giant slabs of certain kinds of wood and filling them up with epoxy and sanding and all that, I instantly thought about this. I like it.

#4 3 years ago

No, I used the pin carrier as a base for the rotisserie. I can raise and lower it and move it around if I need to. I thought it was a pretty good idea.

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

No, I used the pin carrier as a base for the rotisserie. I can raise and lower it and move it around if I need to. I thought it was a pretty good idea.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh :/

#6 3 years ago

Ok I guess not.

#7 3 years ago

When I worked at Williams, one of my buyers, actually the playfield buyer, took four (not perfect) playfields home and used them for a backlit bar top with a heavy polyurethane coating. I thought the final outcome was amazing. I like the kitchen table idea, but need to backlight it too!

#8 3 years ago

No it is not a kitchen table. I clamped the two ends of my turntable to my pin carrier. It is the perfect Hight for swapping play fields and I can move it around if needed.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #9 3 years ago

I've got a extra Hercules playfield that I swear some day will be turned into the dining room table with lights.....

John

#10 3 years ago

Your shoes on the kitchen table are triggering me.

#11 3 years ago

Man I don't have the guts to leave my shoes on the kitchen table. I would be a dead man

#12 3 years ago

No big deal.

B49858D0-81F3-48F5-9F25-1D0D88C5AB3C (resized).jpegB49858D0-81F3-48F5-9F25-1D0D88C5AB3C (resized).jpeg
    #13 3 years ago

https://images.pinside.com/0/bb/0bb77903fdcda63d36fe6d83f0abb963dfede967/resized/large/0bb77903fdcda63d36fe6d83f0abb963dfede967.jpeg

That is a great idea to make that into a kitchen table. Are you keeping the one with the shoes on it too? You must have a big family to need both kitchen tables but it is an awesome idea for sure!

pasted_image (resized).jpegpasted_image (resized).jpeg
    #14 3 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Ok I guess not.

It is a good idea, but when you are playing pioneer you cannot be subtle and expect people to make a connection. You have to blow your horn. Loudly.

#15 3 years ago

ITS NOT A KITCHEN TABLE, ITS NOT. said in Arnold's voice.

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from EJS:

No big deal.
    [quoted image]

There is so much going on here. I gotta ponder this...

#17 3 years ago

What would be cool is if that table could raise up or down, so if you were eating soup, for instance, your could raise it up to be closer to your mouth and have less chance of making a mess.
    Also tip to the side, so if you were eating something messy like crumbly cookies you could just tip all of the crumbs off when you were done.

#19 3 years ago

Cool table idea. I love how creative people are on this forum.

#21 3 years ago

Nice ,but i do think you need pin stools at your kitchen table to finish the room!

#22 3 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

No it is not a kitchen table. I clamped the two ends of my turntable to my pin carrier. It is the perfect Hight for swapping play fields and I can move it around if needed.
    [quoted image]

Just giving you a hard time - great idea !

#23 3 years ago

Great kitchen table idea! If you start selling lighted play field kitchen tables please put them in the Pinside marketplace.

#24 3 years ago

I like that when you're done eating you can just roll it over to sink and dump your dishes.

#25 3 years ago
    Quoted from jackd104:

Your shoes on the kitchen table are triggering me.

first thing I noticed

#26 3 years ago

Lol. The shoes had just come out of the washing machine and were drying

#27 3 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

ITS NOT A KITCHEN TABLE, ITS NOT. said in Arnold's voice.

I like this thread.. "hey look at the cool thing I did" and all anyone cares about is the shoes and if its a table.

Internet rules.

#28 3 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Lol. The shoes had just come out of the washing machine and were drying

People wash their shoes?

#29 3 years ago

Well, they were new in the box but they came out of a car I Repoed from a hood rat. He could buy air jordons but he couldn’t pay his bills. Wouldn’t you wash them. The washed them and I will wear them to the gym. I just started going back.

#30 3 years ago
    Quoted from Elvishasleft:

People wash their shoes?

Who cares!?
    Tell us more about the table!!!

#31 3 years ago
    Quoted from Elvishasleft:

People wash their shoes?

Do you think we all keep out dirty ass shoes on our kitchen tables?!

#32 3 years ago

Well they arent dirty ass shoes. They were new shoes that had been washed so they were very clean shoes.

#33 3 years ago
    Quoted from zr11990:

Well they arent dirty ass shoes. They were new shoes that had been washed so they were very clean shoes.

Correct, that's what my post means.

#34 3 years ago

I like the idea of clamping it to the pinball dolly. Makes it easy to raise the playfield to just the right height.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-i-had-a-idea-today?hl=elvishasleft and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.