(Topic ID: 173095)

So I guess WCS'94 ramps will never be available?

By NYP

3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Puckstop
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 1 year ago

I purchased the bottom half of the ramp on the right from the Australian site and it’s great!

2 weeks later
#52 1 year ago
Quoted from lrosent345:

Everyone always wants to know when and almost every time I give an estimate, I'm wrong. Not because I don't know what I'm doing but because my suppliers don't stick to their promises or something screws up the timeline. Having said that, my best guess is 4 weeks.

Update?

#53 1 year ago

As usual, I'm Wrong again. I am waiting on decals that go under the ramps and 2 flaps. I guess I'll get them when I get them.

1 month later
#54 1 year ago

Anyone looking now I am selling mine. I am never going to take the time to install. I'm in Pittsburgh PM me an offer, I'll send pics.

Dave

https://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/03-9107-5.html

1 month later
#55 1 year ago
Quoted from lrosent345:

As usual, I'm Wrong again. I am waiting on decals that go under the ramps and 2 flaps. I guess I'll get them when I get them.

Any news here ?

#56 1 year ago

Everything is done and if I CAN STAY OUT OF THE HOSPITAL FOR 2 DAYS, I can finish them.

2 weeks later
#57 1 year ago

Well, I should probably wait till Thursday but I'm so excited I can't wait. After more than a year in development and more delays than anyone could have imagined, the World Cup Soccer 94 ramps will be available on Thursday. Don't slam my mailbox. Wait till Thursday and order them off the website. They come with all decals and all riveted parts attached including the 906 sockets and domes. The Gate 1 ramp is $165. Gate 2 $255. Set is $378 (10% discount). This is not a complaint but I thought it would be useful for the community to know, it cost me over $25,000 to bring these to market.

#58 1 year ago

Great news, well done and thank you! Will these be available from RTBB in Australia?

#59 1 year ago
Quoted from lrosent345:

Well, I should probably wait till Thursday but I'm so excited I can't wait. After more than a year in development and more delays than anyone could have imagined, the World Cup Soccer 94 ramps will be available on Thursday. Don't slam my mailbox. Wait till Thursday and order them off the website. They come with all decals and all riveted parts attached including the 906 sockets and domes. The Gate 1 ramp is $165. Gate 2 $255. Set is $378 (10% discount). This is not a complaint but I thought it would be useful for the community to know, it cost me over $25,000 to bring these to market.

Congrats, Larry. I can relate to your journey...Not nearly the scale but I am just wrapping up my 4th run of Guns 'N Roses and feeling very relieved....Modelo time...

#60 1 year ago

Ramps will be available through distributors in a month or 2.

#63 1 year ago

Awesome news.

#64 1 year ago

awesome!

#65 1 year ago

Congratulations! It sounds like it has been a huge undertaking. I am looking forward to Thursday but in the mean time I think I’ll go check out your web site and see what else you have.

#66 1 year ago

Exciting news. Thanks for your efforts.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 349.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside