Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 341 posts
  • 147 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by PinMonk
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

maxresdefault (resized).jpg
    Road Rage (resized).jpg
    20180630_071337 (resized).png
    giphy.gif
    20190404_230020 (resized).png
    20190404_180829 (resized).jpg
    3a65885acb08a13287adcf30b15b5b94d99a8196 (resized).jpg
    hqdefault (resized).jpg
    126A6746-65CC-484F-945D-F12AF6AEF360 (resized).jpeg
    8E1C1E26-7566-4A4E-88DF-0AA068AD03E3 (resized).jpeg
    254657638789489458934782376 (resized).PNG
    IMG_3364 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3365 (resized).JPG
    srt8 (resized).jpg
    Buford T.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-06-16-13-08-60 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jarbyjibbo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#302 5 years ago
    Quoted from adol75:

Just discovering the Valentine, I've been looking for a reliable one for a while, reliable as in that rings at the right time but doesn't ring all the time for no reasons. It's not cheap, but probably worth it.
    How good is it ?

It's no joke. I've had plenty of the higher end Passport's etc. but the Valentine 1 especially with the new technology is great. Buy the V1 connection and adjust your bands for your areas and avoid extra false's. You can even program out local false traps by GPS locations as well.

#313 5 years ago
    Quoted from adol75:

Has anyone tried that ? : https://www.stealthveil.com/
    They say it's a coat layer to put on the license plate and front lights, where the Lidar is sighted at, that will absorb the laser beam. Since it's passive and invisible, it should lower the odds to get caught for the FCC ban on jamming systems.
    But that's a lot of "Should" so before spending 100$, I'm wondering if anyone tried it !

If it worked that well why wouldn't they just make stealth planes out of it instead of spending all that money on angles and creating new absorbent materials..... Obviously a little tongue and cheek but I am always leery of those coating type of things that claim miraculous results. It would be pretty incredible indeed if it could truly absorb 100% of a light beam.

1 month later
    #337 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

And hazards in and around the road, including potholes in the highway (didn't know that last one until I got a large pothole ahead alert coming back from GSPF last weekend). The police warnings in advance are gold. BUT, you pretty much HAVE to have your phone plugged in to use it as it will suck your battery dry FAST due to the constant network usage and 3D rendering of the road and points on the road.

I just downloaded Waze based on the numerous recommendations and agree that I do prefer it to other maps apps I have used before. The alerts are nice and the only thing that is a little annoying is the ads when your vehicle stops. I've only been using it for about a week but I have been pleased so far (it actually made me buy a windshield mount for my car).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jarbyjibbo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-i-got-a-1132-speeding-ticket-in-georgia?tu=Jarbyjibbo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.