Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by bonzo442
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pookycade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “This machine is absolutely stunning and next to impossible to find in this condition. Play field is original. Back glass is original. Very slim chance you will ever see another one...”
2017-05-15
Oakland, CA
7,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 169 times

Someone care to explain this to me. I see an ad for a $7k Evel Knievel and it's like click bait. Where does someone get that price ? And then I look further. Supposedly a pinsider here for many years, posts 109 ads over the last year with one sale total (with prices like these not surprising). Lots of different machines, lots of ridiculous prices. Said pinsider has only seemingly opened threads about selling their pins and otherwise not contributed. Supposedly only owns two pins. And who the heck posts 109 ads for pins and only gets one sale. Thats just got to take effort of some kind to do so. Usually only see this kind of futile persistence by a bonkers Craigslister.

Are pinside and it's members being trolled ? Seems like it.

Shouldn't they just be told to go back to EBay and foist their wares there ? Or am I just being too harsh here ?

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

did this really need its own thread?! how do you know they haven't contributed? Is it because there's no red heart beside his name! Irony! I don't see a red heart or a moderator tag by your name! Seems like your trolling for peeps to join a lynch mob! It's threads like this ruining pinside IMO, Just saying

And yet you read the thread and felt the need to post. You are free to click ignore. Go look at my thread history and see if I've contributed any. Did I ever claim to be a moderator ? No. Did I say this should be banned ? No. Seems like you however want to be the "acceptable forum posting" police.

Not looking for a mob but trying to understand why this seems an acceptable use of he marketplace. That's a legitimate question especially when you have behavior at this extreme.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 179.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

4,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pookycade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-i-dont-get-it-109-ads-over-1-year-1-sale-total?tu=pookycade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.