New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 58360)

So I decided to pickup a WoZ today, 2 in fact.

By markmon

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 657 posts
  • 138 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by rotordave
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 41 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

pollyanna.jpg
pm.gif
baboon-facepalm.gif
image.jpg
shit-storm.gif
image.jpg
PanteraIsMoreOptomisticThanDanzig.jpg
th_HillbillyDance.gif
ac-pinball2.jpg
YoungPinhead.jpg
abandon_(1).gif
anemometer.jpg
timeout.jpg
in-before-the-lock-lock-demotivational.jpg
download.jpg
thread_lock_is_coming.jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 657 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 14.
#651 7 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

So markmon, how is the woz playing, what do you think of it?

650 posts before someone dared to ask the key question!

#652 7 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

So markmon, how is the woz playing, what do you think of it?

Hes got a whole separate thread on that topic...

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/my-woz-experience-first-impressions-and-lighting

#653 7 years ago

He made a valiant attempt to isolate the shitstorm to this thread.

#654 7 years ago

All this lawyer talk looking for someone libel will make me want to leave this site forever.
Enough already. Keep it at the office I do not bring my job here to talk about please leave yours at home as well. This is a forum for pinball not to get clients for lawsuits. If anyone ever wins a lawsuit against someone for posting a comment on a message board I am done with the internet.

Seriously WTF you are all sue happy.

Get back to playing and talking pinball not LAW

Thanks SA

#655 7 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

All this lawyer talk looking for someone libel will make me want to leave this site forever.
Enough already. Keep it at the office I do not bring my job here to talk about please leave yours at home as well. This is a forum for pinball not to get clients for lawsuits. If anyone ever wins a lawsuit against someone for posting a comment on a message board I am done with the internet.
Thanks SA

Did you miss the part where Jack was the first to say something was "libelous", and then the explanations, and then the tongue in cheek?

#656 7 years ago
Quoted from Shoot_Again:

Thanks SA

Not me! Makes me want to go to LAW SCHOOL! Yeah Baby! Woo-hoo!!! LAWSCHOOL! Yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Hey, great theme for a pin! There could be a "Head" that talks out of both sides of its mouth!

#657 7 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Not me! Makes me want to go to LAW SCHOOL! Yeah Baby! Woo-hoo!!! LAWSCHOOL! Yeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
Hey, great theme for a pin! There could be a "Head" that talks out of both sides of its mouth!

Or out its ass?

Jokes! Jokes!

rd.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
8,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
New York, NY
$ 89.00
$ 16.95
There are 657 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 14.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside