(Topic ID: 132120)

So I came across a brand new KISS machine locally on location :)

By dondon4720

8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by chuckwurt
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

So I live in Cincinnati OH and anyone from Cincinnati area has heard of a store called Jungle Jims it is basically a grocery store on steroids with really cool carnival and interesting theming with a lot of international and hard to get foods. Well they recently opened a new store in the Eastgate area ( about 2 years ago) and by the bar area they have 4 pinball machines: South Park, Junkyard, The Walking Dead and the new Kiss Machine and each game is only 50 cents to play. I was stupid and didn't get any pics but will be going there again soon and getting some, If you are in the Cincinnati Area and want to play the new KISS machine this is you best bet.

I thought it was really fun, I am not very good at pinball but the game was very fast and fun ( for the short time I played it, the ball drains really quickly). I personally liked Junkyard and South Park out of the 4 but that is just my opinion. What other games are similar to those??

Cheers

#2 8 years ago

You need to get your first pin and run with it! South Park is fairly easy, slightly funny and may get old quick for you. Junkyard you do not see around a lot. There are hundreds of games so add ones you like to your Pinside wish list buy clicking the wish list box on the game profile. The wish list is under the map on the right hand side.

#3 8 years ago
    #4 8 years ago

50c drop on the new machines? Wow.
    I hope it is worth it for the operator.
    Cool games to see in the wild.

#5 8 years ago

Trying to save up for one but being a college student it is hard to get the funds together, the amount of student loans I have could buy me 4 stern LE tables, plus I only have space for 1, and finding a place to work on or restore one is non existent at the current time in my life (20 years old). I got bit by the pinball bug too early.

#6 8 years ago

Hey dude. I'm in the cincy area too and know all the places to play around the city. If you ever want to get together and play let me know. Always looking for someone to play on location with! Welcome!

#7 8 years ago

Chuckwurt does seem like a good guy to hang with. I heard he digs Pinball also!

1 week later
    #8 8 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hey dude. I'm in the cincy area too and know all the places to play around the city. If you ever want to get together and play let me know. Always looking for someone to play on location with! Welcome!

If you ever want to get together at the place retro arcade and play, we can set up a time. It's coin drop now and we just set up a Funhouse and an Elvira there.

Now this location has:
    Funhouse 50c
    MET Pro 50c
    TFTC 25c
    EATPM 25c

Victory free with paid admission
    Party Zone free with paid admission

And before you ask, you do NOT have to pay admission if you just want to play the coin drop pins. They are all up front.

#9 8 years ago

Thanks for the reminder Matt. I forgot about that place too. I will hit you up soon about heading up there.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-i-came-across-a-brand-new-kiss-machine-locally-on-location and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.