(Topic ID: 190182)

So I bought a Bally Bikini Bingo - why ?

By pookycade

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7773 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bingopodcast.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from okorange:

Every single game is different

Cannot agree more. Bikini is a fantastic, featureful game, and is one of the first I learned how to play.

Learning how the ball travels from the plunge is critical, as is learning the angles needed for a good nudge -into- or pulling -out of- a hole that you don't want. It's a huge rush to plunge a ball, shooting for a number - missing that number, then having the skill to bring it back to the ball return to try again without penalty. Doing that twice in a row? You feel like a master, but your nerves are shot. Do it a third time? Unheard of, but you're on top of the world (and as jittery as you can possibly be). Plunge that ball the fourth time, and steer it carefully into the number you want - BANG! 600 replays.

There is truly nothing like it in the world of pinball. The machine sings you a little song as you play, as you coin the game, as you earn those replays. Rhythmic, quiet clicking - loud banging - the sound of the ball lifter - all these come together and really draw you into the game.

And that's after bringing your odds and features up through careful expenditure of those nickels/replays!

I can play bingo pinball for hours at a time. Most flipper games have me moving on after 30 minutes or so.

I lump myself in there for sure. I am a poor player, but the bingos are the games I most love losing to.

Feel free to post if you have any questions - I am always happy to help, as are many of the other bingo guys. Welcome to the club!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bingopodcast.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-i-bought-a-bally-bikini-bingo-why?tu=bingopodcast and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.