11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Just curious

#2 11 years ago

least that's a reasonable price or a LE. That's what they all should be priced at.

#3 11 years ago

I have heard of no one. I was thinking about it, but there are many HUO selling below $5000.

#4 11 years ago

This referring to the Automated price?

#5 11 years ago

That is a game that doesn't get enough love since the updates came out. Not perfect, but fun.

#6 11 years ago

I'd give it a try for mid to high 4's. if they were smart they'd dump them. of course if they were smart they'd have nib IM, SM, TSPP and LOTR and would be making money instead of losing money...

#7 11 years ago

Yeah. I chuckle to think I bought a LOTR LE NIB for less than this.

#8 11 years ago

Does anyone really know how many are left? Maybe they are not dumping them because there are not that many sitting built and unsold. Then again, they may be sitting on enough parts to build many more. Anyone know?

#9 11 years ago

I have a TF LE from the last run and it's a big improvement over the early runs.
100% Better Clear coat. Looks like WOZ clear coat. to me anyway.
AC/DC version Red DMD
Decals cut out by legs
Metal brackets installed on legs at the factory.
A friend noticed the all spark cube looked different.
It is extremely solid and built better than my autobots or first combo was.

#10 11 years ago

All this game needs is a code update and it will kick ass. Unfortunately, no one really knows if it will ever happen.

#11 11 years ago

I sold one new in the box for 4600 at Kingsport auction a combo, which was listed on Ebay later the same day by the new buyer. I sold it so I could buy another one here on Pinside that had side mirrors and update kit already installed and was playing great. I rather have one tweaked and ready to go, plus I helped a Pinsider get cash for his dream pin, an AFM everybody wins. It was only 200 higher than the new in box I sold but also included new leg brackets supports and new sticker cabinet decals so I think it was an even trade. New in box isnt always as good as tested working home use only in some cases.

Pics will be posted soon!

#12 11 years ago

5895 shipped to my door from JJ, just got done playing it. Worth every penny at your price, that is a steal.

#13 11 years ago

I bought mine NIB for around $5800 shipped.

#14 11 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

I sold one new in the box for 4600 at Kingsport auction a combo, which was listed on Ebay later the same day by the new buyer. I sold it so I could buy another one here on Pinside that had side mirrors and update kit already installed and was playing great. I rather have one tweaked and ready to go, plus I helped a Pinsider get cash for his dream pin, an AFM everybody wins. It was only 200 higher than the new in box I sold but also included new leg brackets supports and new sticker cabinet decals so I think it was an even trade. New in box isnt always as good as tested working home use only in some cases.
Pics will be posted soon!

Unless you love tweaking nibs, I think this is the way to go for TFLE. Find someone passionate about pin that's already dialed theirs in and go for it. Grats on the game! Can't wait to see pics.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Unless you love tweaking nibs, I think this is the way to go for TFLE. Find someone passionate about pin that's already dialed theirs in and go for it. Grats on the game! Can't wait to see pics.

Agree

#16 11 years ago

So no one ?

#17 11 years ago

My friend just traded his for a totan and a dm...

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from Iamdarras:

Your friend just raped somebody.

#19 11 years ago

Where are they for sale at this price? Are you referring to Automated's floor model they advertised as new?

#20 11 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Where are they for sale at this price? Are you referring to Automated's floor model they advertised as new?

They had/have close to 50 NIB. They just put a pic of the floor model up.

#21 11 years ago

Wow im a little new to this... What is making this machine drop almost 2g in price. Ive played this game a couple times at Curlys, seems like a blast ? Is the software bad or something ? thx

#22 11 years ago

it's not just this title. Most NIB games you will lose your ass financially. If your buying NIB hoping to make money on your return, your doing it wrong. While not as bad of an investment as buying a new car, it's still a bad return investment. TF is doing what most NIB games do. Drop in price.

#23 11 years ago

Ok sorry i thought someone was talking NIB.

#24 11 years ago

yea, but it's old NIB. They drop too. close out prices like we used to see with williams games. Over produced. hell you can get WOF for $2400 if you look around hard enough. NIB.

#25 11 years ago

I guess the topic has me confused. How do you like yours captain? I like your collection

#26 11 years ago

wow thats sick i didnt know that NIB still goes down

#27 11 years ago

Holy cow you have had a lot of games. I hope to grow up to be like you

#28 11 years ago

Will these ever drop below, $4400 or anyone wanna trade for a tSPP?

#29 11 years ago

After I play mine about 1000 more times ill trade for something. Of course by then people will have figured out how killer this game is, and it'll trade up. This game is very similar to SM and IM in my opinion. Maybe even Tron. Negative or lackluster response out of the box to beloved game - among the best ever - in about 3 or 4 years.

Wait for it.

#30 11 years ago

Iamdarras said:

Quoted from Pimp77:

Your friend just raped somebody.

Yeah, but maybe he was having trouble sleeping?

#31 11 years ago
Quoted from oropuro:

Will these ever drop below, $4400 or anyone wanna trade for a tSPP?

I would hold on to your TSPP if I were you.

#32 11 years ago

Front page of their site

When I called they had 'a lot' of them available at 5295 (Transformers LE Combo) and were NIB..and the best price on Avengers LE Blue too

http://www.pinballs.com/

Quoted from BoJo:

#33 11 years ago
Quoted from GOLFIN365:

Wow im a little new to this... What is making this machine drop almost 2g in price. Ive played this game a couple times at Curlys, seems like a blast ? Is the software bad or something ? thx

THis same pin was 5800 on pre-order and now over a year later its 5300. That's actually not bad and nowhere near 2k. If your talking ebay prices, you can't pay attention go them.

#34 11 years ago
Quoted from ChadNC:

They had/have close to 50 NIB. They just put a pic of the floor model up.

Are you sure they have 50 in stock? If it drops below 5k shipped I'm ordeing one . . . not sure where I would put it but what the hell . . .

#35 11 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Front page of their site
When I called they had 'a lot' of them available at 5295 (Transformers LE Combo) and were NIB..and the best price on Avengers LE Blue too
http://www.pinballs.com/

Seems a bit high on the TF pro. Only 300 less than LE.

#36 11 years ago

I would tell anyone looking to get a NIB TF LE combo to find out when it was made. I can't express enough how much better this late run seems to be. I would actually pay extra knowing it was part of this late run.

#37 11 years ago

I love mine and it plays fantastic. I don't have any issues with anything.

#38 11 years ago

I'd like to buy either an LE combo or LE Autobot/Decepticon. Just keep missing the boat, trying to find a good price.

#39 11 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I'd like to buy either an LE combo or LE Autobot/Decepticon. Just keep missing the boat, trying to find a good price.

You have to look no further.

#40 11 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I would tell anyone looking to get a NIB TF LE combo to find out when it was made. I can't express enough how much better this late run seems to be. I would actually pay extra knowing it was part of this late run.

What's the dates or production numbers on the later runs?

#41 11 years ago

To me TF is cool for sure but its sort of a watered down & incomplete robot version of LOTR.

How so?... less modes, polish required, fan layout, Stern made, Gomez designed & um robots!

IMO The finest Stern+Gomez+Fan layout = LOTR

If I wanted to play/own a less superior Stern+Gomez+Fan layout then I'd just disconnect a few switches on my LOTR rather than drop $5k on a NIB TFLE

#42 11 years ago

Looks like the official count may be 0.

#43 11 years ago

TF is very similar to LOTR. I'm jones'n to get my LOTR back badly, but luckily TF is very similar and subduing me enough to hold off, until LOTR comes back to me.

#44 11 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

To me TF is cool for sure but its sort of a watered down & incomplete robot version of LOTR.
How so?... less modes, polish required, fan layout, Stern made, Gomez designed & um robots!
IMO The finest Stern+Gomez+Fan layout = LOTR
If I wanted to play/own a less superior Stern+Gomez+Fan layout then I'd just disconnect a few switches on my LOTR rather than drop $5k on a NIB TFLE

I just traded my LOTR for a nib TF decepticon in December.... After 7+ years of elves, dwarfs, and sword fighting with orcs, I needed a fix of Michael Bay robot explosions

#45 11 years ago

Gotta dip lower with free shipping and land around $4200... Maybe someday...

#46 11 years ago

I like the pin alot. I think its hard to complete and i don't know many who have. I think some people get discouraged by how hard this pin is to complete the modes.

#47 11 years ago

The pin is pretty damn fun and I've only played half of it. I can't wait for the update to see what else is there. Traded my LOTR for mine and I'm glad I did.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-how-many-bought-the-tf-combos-for-529500 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.