Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 240 posts
  • 101 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by DCFAN
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“How do you feel about paying to list or sell anything on pinside?”

• Love it, quit being a cheap ass 96 votes
      38%
    • Hate it, I love being a cheap ass 155 votes
      62%

(251 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Waldorf_Astoria_Boca_11_9_15.jpg
    Funded.jpg
    1452de3a44cd74bcfcb084c8ba6095e7.jpg
    this_sucks_facebook_thumbs_down_stickers-r75a71176c44a47648bff69dadbcfe1db_v9i1a_1024.jpg
    tina-fey-thumbs-down.jpg
    thumbs-down.jpg
    897px-Not_facebook_not_like_thumbs_down.png
    fonzie_thumbs_down.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Xerico.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#166 8 years ago
    Quoted from JoeGrenuk:

OK, when you have some meat, please serve it up here. I'm hungry

Here is some meat for you.

FUN! has a full time pinball repair tech who is the best board guy in the area. He is also great at making machines play like they were intended. He has a great reputation locally.

FUN! has a full time floor manager who has a stellar reputation in the local community. The floor manager knows pinball and is very pleasant and friendly with customers.

FUN! has a dedicated owner who is working with the floor manager and the repair tech to ensure that every game sold is working as it should work and is as advertised. Before a game leaves for a new owner, the repair tech has made sure that the game is working 100%. Other staff members make sure the game is clean and fitted with brand new rubbers and balls. The floor manager works with the customer to make sure that the game meets expectations.

FUN! is actively promoting pinball within the local community. This means opening up the game room for launch parties as well as special occasions.

FUN! is providing a tremendous service to the local Texas shows by offering NIB Sterns at a price that allows the show to sell them to the community. The owner, Steve Nordseth, is a terrific gentleman who consistently demonstrate generosity and respect when dealing with the local community.

In my opinion, these are all examples of how FUN! is trying to improve.

My 0.02.

Marcus

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Xerico.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-how-is-everyone-liking-the-recent-changes-on-pinside?tu=Xerico and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.