(Topic ID: 324031)

So how do you feel about mini-playfields?

By JakeFAttie

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 64 posts
  • 44 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by P1nhead
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider P1nhead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 1 year ago

Fan of the playfield in Mando LE/premium - takes skill, not just random flailing about.

Of course, Halloween's uppermost playfield is excellent - I love ripping the spinners, hitting the drop, then up the ramp... especially during multiball for a super jackpot.

#31 1 year ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

They come in many diff'rent varieties so to say you don't like all of them is weird.
    TZ & Shadow are great.
    Something like Wh20 is integral to the game.
    Flash Gordon & Grand Lizard etc etc etc
    Edit: but I played Mando Pro and for sure that one wasn't much fun

Mando pro lasted on location for a very short period - don't think it earned well around here.

#56 1 year ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

I would not consider it that hard either. Be good at backhands. Shoot the center a bunch. You'll have a good score. That reminds me, the 180 loop ramp on the premium sucks too. Another point for the pro.

Dialed in, that's one of my favorite shots (scoop ramp), right ramp, then up the encounters/mini playfield ramp. The game flows really well. The u turn is a blast too, especially since they updated the code and made the ambush mode.

But the great thing about pinball is all the variety we have - it's okay for you to dislike what I love.

#64 1 year ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

I think last tourney I did like 700 mil, no extra balls of course. I was one shot away from I like those odds but I caught a bad rebound off the main ramp and drained down the side Same tourney I put up over a billion on Zep so maybe I was just on that day. Sorry it just seemed like you were getting hostile first with your defense of m'lady. Glad you like it, I don't. I don't know many people who do. All the things you like, I hate. its ok to have differing opinions. Hell, I like Rush more than Godzilla, so hows that for a hot take?

Blasphemer!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider P1nhead.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-how-do-you-feel-about-mini-playfields?tu=P1nhead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.