You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_20180721_182001 (resized).jpg
IMG_2279.jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swinks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#64 5 years ago

Every game will not suit every person, so advise you to find one and play if in doubt

that aside, it is a fun game and keeps me coming back.
- theme is awesome
- sounds and music awesome
- full playfield (toys), unique layout which is fun and good to different compared to many games that seem to have repeated features

* some people complain about the ladder modes but on the flip side it keeps you coming back to try and complete the ladders which is a good thing.
* personally not a fan of scoleri brother drops but I am working on an alternative there
* the software / rules could do with some polish but it has been mentioned that stern will be updating this game so hopefully by the end of the year we have a nice update and make the game even better and sure once done colordmd will create a colour dmd for the game and would be sweet.
* a few of the targets create airballs but there are a few solutions now so a non issue

fun game if you are tempted go for it.

#85 5 years ago
Quoted from Paul_from_Gilroy:

It's always tough to turn a hater into a lover. In general though, here are my thoughts. The Ecto Goggles could be better integrated (it's too much of a nothing-burger right now). The red inserts in the outlanes need to be relevant (maybe part of a proton-stream feature, a chance to get your ball back, or something). Are You a God is still missing, right (I've never gotten that far)? Maybe some tweaks to increase ball times and/or make things easier (but make them OPTIONAL settings). When the code is finished, I wouldn't be surprised if full ColorDMD colorization follows at some point.

I hope with the new code they can make those red inserts more useful - staying lit permanently for a feature: like proton beams, reverse flippers as have another mod idea.

I would like to see if you collected gear there were some game play benefits

1 month later
#158 5 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

With Dwight's recent interview on the Special When Lit podcast, he mentioned how he thinks the game is a little to hard. I have said a few times that if no mode is lit that the 4 major shots should pulse or something to show that you want to hit them. Hitting 3 of the 4 would lit the modes. Then the GHOST target doesn't have much need/use. The red lights should be turned into a Rescue/Revive situation. You spell GHOST once and they come on for a ball save on both outlanes. If you want it a second time it's 2 hits per letter. Now the inserts have a use and the GHOST target isn't cast off into not being used.

nice ideas, send them to dwight especially the GHOST and Rescue / Revive concept

#163 5 years ago

I reckon there is even a market down the track for Fast or P3 to sell a kit to swap into these games if Stern doesn't service which will only be Stern's loss.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
14,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
6,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Palm Desert, CA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 103.00
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 969.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Mödley Crüe

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider swinks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-ghostbusters?tu=swinks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.