You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_20180721_182001 (resized).jpg
IMG_2279.jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lesmanley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

When Ghostbusters came out, I was excited. Very excited. I played it and thought it was pretty cool.
Then, everyone on earth has crapped on this game. It seems to get universally panned.
So today, I'm looking through the top 100 list, and it's sitting at 26. What the hell?
Does this mean that the game is very very good, or that the top 100 list is a bunch of nonsense. I'm not sure what to believe here? From what little I've played, I thought it looked to be pretty awesome. So what's the real stance with this game? Is it just very polarizing? Is that it?

Ghostbusters is a really good game. Is it perfect, not by any means. Another code update coming will hopefully help fix some of the little things to make it better (scoring imbalance, instant mode start on last previous mode shot, etc). I don't really think the linear aspect is that big of a deal, you have 3 options for mode start, it doesn't have to be Who Brought The Dog, and then you have 3 more options for the second mode start after that. I think the linear complaint really bases out of difficulty, it's a hard game so people go with the easiest mode start which is Who Brought The Dog, so of course they see it more often. It's a unique and jam packed layout that has fantastic theme integration with Ernie's custom call outs and all the Ghostbusters references they put in the game. When it comes down to it, the main reasons people rag on it because it's hard and because of the JT legal issues.

1 month later
#106 5 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

Anything more to add ?

They showed pictures of it being heavily promoted at Comic-Con. I think it's just on the back burner while they focus on other games and let that situation die down a little bit more.

#144 5 years ago
Quoted from golfingdad1:

They have a GB experience at comi-con but I dont think they are promoting GB pinball.

Multiple pins (Pro and Premium) and a promotional standee. Looks pretty good to me.

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 218.00
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 103.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
$ 119.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 39.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

17,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Temecula, CA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Shorewood, WI
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lesmanley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-ghostbusters?tu=lesmanley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.