Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 111 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by noitbe1
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20171013_151003 (resized).jpg
    CAM00523 (resized).jpg
    450B6D5D-8F71-4849-AB3B-3A98FC7BCCBC (resized).jpeg
    9 (resized).jpg
    8 (resized).jpg
    7 (resized).jpg
    6 (resized).jpg
    5 (resized).jpg
    4 (resized).jpg
    3 (resized).jpg
    2 (resized).jpg
    1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BrianBannon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#99 6 years ago

Retailers have a place in every market or hobby. All the people complaining about retailers should probably stop for a moment and thank them for creating higher market prices. If someone has a profitable business model selling pinball machines at retail, more power to them. I can only imagine the service calls from a retail customer base.

Some of you may remember Chicago Pinball Expo in 2004. There were a bunch of games there that year at the show. One of the highlights of the Free Play area was a row of Zaccaria pinball machines brought by David Gersic and Mike Nogle. It was a helluva sight seeing all the beautiful Zaccaria pinball machines lined up in one row. I think there were 12 of them or so. This thread brought back that memory to me. Thanks again Mike!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BrianBannon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-gap-whats-going-on-there?tu=BrianBannon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.