(Topic ID: 130800)

SO CAL: Official for sale and wanted club (fun edition)

By o-din

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 254 posts
  • 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by RobT
  • Topic is favorited by 28 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SCAN0062 (resized).JPG
20171106_171933 (resized).jpg
20171106_172142 (resized).jpg
IMG_2572 (resized).JPG
o (resized).jpg
Screenshot (resized).png
39 (resized).JPG
35 (resized).JPG
30 (resized).JPG
43 (resized).JPG
2 (resized).JPG
11 (resized).JPG
48 (resized).JPG
wornhs_(resized).jpg
f58f561503af9af257a4b52a3fc121310d04b247_(resized).jpeg
ccd54322be1c0f6a312d9d5b789e061cfe706518_(resized).jpeg
There are 254 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.
#151 8 years ago

I've got this very clean STTNG that I completely went thru and upgraded with Cointaker LEDs, ColorDMD, Pinbits shaker kit, new heavy duty Delta ramp, the cast member comedy roms(also will include the originals), a remote battery holder, and a Cliffy for the neutral zone that had some wear. Works and plays perfect. $4200 cash.

DSCN3905.JPGDSCN3905.JPG
DSCN3904.JPGDSCN3904.JPG
DSCN3902.JPGDSCN3902.JPG
DSCN3907.JPGDSCN3907.JPG

#152 8 years ago

Looking for a Metallica Pro here in So. Cal. I have a very nice RBION I'd be willing to let go plus cash on my end. I'm located in Santa Clarita

#153 8 years ago

Got some interest but still have this full featured Steve Ritchie masterpiece available. Come and git it!

#155 8 years ago

STTNG is still available. If somebody would like to purchase it without the ColorDMD and shaker I would remove them and put the stock DMD back in and sell it for $3600. Price reduced on the whole package to $4000.

#156 8 years ago

Just put up my nice RBION are sale on the Market place. I'm in. Santa Clarita. Shoot me a reasonable offer

#157 8 years ago

STTNG has left the building. See you later Picard!

#158 8 years ago

Damn it! I was secretly wanting your game just trying to get some money saved up. Why is life so cruel sometimes? Congratulations on sale what a great game for a great price.

#159 8 years ago

Well, I thought it was a good price but nobody was beating my door down for it. I got a few trade offers but wasn't really looking for one until a friend offered me a near mint HUO Ripley's. So I traded the bald head for a shrunken head and couldn't be happier.

#160 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Well, I thought it was a good price but nobody was beating my door down for it. I got a few trade offers but wasn't really looking for one until a friend offered me a near mint HUO Ripley's. So I traded the bald head for a shrunken head and couldn't be happier.

RBION is a very fun pin..

#161 8 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

RBION is a very fun pin..

Agree. My DMD want list had all but gone away, but I always liked it and missed out on another real nice one some time ago so I jumped all over it and played it a bunch this weekend. I think it will be here a long time.

#162 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Agree. My DMD want list had all but gone away, but I always liked it and missed out on another real nice one some time ago so I jumped all over it and played it a bunch this weekend. I think it will be here a long time.

It's not an easy game that's for sure, so if you enjoy playing it then it's got some long lasting challenge.

#163 8 years ago

I enjoy playing it and it it a well built machine with no skimping on anything like they are doing now. The artwork is great and the sounds are not bad at all. It is just plain cool.

#165 8 years ago

I could have sworn I heard him use the word rasta in there somewhere.

#166 8 years ago

Any interest in my Bromley Little Pro. Fully working. Asking 950.00IMG_20150802_094929.jpgIMG_20150802_094929.jpg

#167 8 years ago

Have a Getaway that needs to find a new home...

11844946_986213284763157_2010094489921343375_o.jpg11844946_986213284763157_2010094489921343375_o.jpg

#168 8 years ago

I have cleared another spot in the garage and I would be interested in adding another two or four player game with 2 inch flippers from the 50s or 60s. Bally, Williams, or Gottlieb. If someone has one they would like to sell, let me know. Thanks!

#169 8 years ago

I would like to get a decent Eager Beaver or Fun House if anybody in the area has one they would sell.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-wtb-eager-beaver

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-wtb-williams-fun-house-for-under-1000

#170 8 years ago

I am looking for a ACDC Premium (not Luci) in the Palm Springs area if anyone has one they would like to sell.

Thanks!

#171 8 years ago

looking for The Shadow, Congo, or Judge Dredd.

#172 8 years ago

Somebody find me a Theatre of Magic to trade. I've got a Stargate, T2, Flash and a Time Machine. I'll throw in $$$ if needed.

#173 8 years ago

Yo-din! I just picked up a World Fair, and now that I have it home, it is looking like less of a project and more of a score. The playfield looks near perfect under the grime, the bg is probly a 9. I ain't plugged it in yet, but the insides look extra clean. Cab is mebbe a 7ish. Missing the big plastic in the center with the numbers, but those guys down under are about to remake that.

2 weeks later
#174 8 years ago

Bumping this thread so it doesn't become just another black hole.

#175 8 years ago

Yo Underdog... Are you still sitting on that Teacher's Pet?

Also: I am now really jonesin' for an Expressway. I was in Vegas playing Tim's tattered one @ PHOF and it reminded me how much of a button pusher that game is for me. MikeyinCali, I'm looking at you.

#176 8 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Yo Underdog... Are you still sitting on that Teacher's Pet?

Yeah buddy! It's shoed in there in the east wing of the garage. Not your typical EM lineup, but these are what my friends and myself like to play and that's all that really matters isn't it? I'm keeping you in mind though..

Wall-of-Williams.jpgWall-of-Williams.jpg

#177 8 years ago

That reminds me... I have to fix one of the bells in River Boat tonight.

#178 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Not your typical EM lineup,

"Typical" lineups are usually boring.

San Francisco would fit in nicely there

#179 8 years ago

I'm not sure there really is a typical lineup when you are dealing with games this old, but from what I have seen these don't get a lot of talk on the forums. But a lot of those that do have come and gone and these that are left all get played more than those ever did.

#180 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yeah buddy! It's shoed in there in the east wing of the garage. Not your typical EM lineup, but these are what my friends and myself like to play and that's all that really matters isn't it? I'm keeping you in mind though..
Wall-of-Williams.jpg

That Jolly Rogers is awesome!!

#181 8 years ago

Yes it is!!

#182 8 years ago

Aren't you afraid that the garage door spring assembly will whack your Jolly Roger,
looks awfully close.
Never owned one, but did repair one for a client a few years back,
best thing I liked about the game was the setting up for the extra ball shot and 10X reel value.
BG artwork is kinda sparse, but one of the best pointy people Playfield art packages.

#183 8 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Aren't you afraid that the garage door spring assembly will whack your Jolly Roger,
looks awfully close.

I have considered that but there is good clearance and those are safety springs so if one breaks it will stay put and not go flying. Also Jolly Roger is the cheapest and maybe the roughest one of the bunch so it it gets the end spot.
It is similar in layout to Pit Stop but different in gameplay. It is really fun and short ball times are the norm the way it is set up. Getting the extra ball or just making it up the left lane is not easy at all but gives you a great feeling of accomplishment when you do.

#184 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I have considered that but there is good clearance and those are safety springs so if one breaks it will stay put and not go flying. Also Jolly Roger is the cheapest and maybe the roughest one of the bunch so it it gets the end spot.
It is similar in layout to Pit Stop but different in gameplay. It is really fun and short ball times are the norm the way it is set up. Getting the extra ball or just making it up the left lane is not easy at all but gives you a great feeling of accomplishment when you do.

It's only the cheapest cause some amazing pinsider gave you a smokin deal!!

#185 8 years ago

I didn't say I wasn't getting my money's worth.

#186 8 years ago

looking to buy a black hole pinball anywhere in socal

#187 8 years ago

I'm in Norcal but just listed my WOZ ECLE in Market

1 week later
#188 8 years ago

I'm located in Santa Clarita, and I'm putting my WCS94 up for trade. Here is a link to my market ad:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/26947

I'm ideally looking for one of the following machines (+/- cash):
- The Shadow
- Johnny Mnemonic
- Judge Dredd
- Bram Stoker's Dracula
- Dr. Who

Let me know if you are interested; more photos can be found in the Pinside Market ad!

042_3.jpg042_3.jpg

019_1.jpg019_1.jpg

020_1.jpg020_1.jpg

030_1.jpg030_1.jpg

023.jpg023.jpg

013_2.jpg013_2.jpg

1 week later
#189 8 years ago

I've got this very nice Hokus Pokus that I would be willing to sell. It plays fast and fun. Gotta make room for incoming. $1000. Located in north Orange County.

HokusPokus.jpgHokusPokus.jpg
HK2.jpgHK2.jpg

#190 8 years ago

I vouch for Odins Hocus Pokus. Plays like a champ.

It took me quite a few games to get it "over the top!" (Roll it)

If the exchange rate was better, it would be on its way to New Zealand.

rd

#191 8 years ago

Yeah, we played it some last night. Didn't go over the top this time but it was a lot of fun. Only reason I am thinking of letting it go is I'm pretty much all about the two inch flipper EMs now and a couple I don't have have become available. This is the only one I heve left with the long ones.

It may be one of the nicest Hokus Pokus out there. 50 volts makes this game very fast and snappy and if you like spinners it is hard to top this one. I even sold my Grand Prix because I like this one better. Heck, I may decide to keep it.

1 week later
#192 8 years ago

Looking for a nice Judge Dredd ,Nba Fast break , & NASCAR

#193 8 years ago

Bump, World Cup Soccer '94 machine is now for sale ($2850), with trading still an option:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/26947

If you have any questions, just let me know!

#194 8 years ago

Looking to trade HUO AC/DC Prem.... tons of pics on request, also ad up in market.

1 month later
#195 8 years ago

OK guys, slightly off topic, but with El Nino now hitting full force, here's some food for thought-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles_flood_of_1938

#196 8 years ago

Hey guys, just popping in to post this Gottlieb Wild Wild West pin for sale. I posted a for sale thread on it with a bit of an inflated price, which i will be reducing shortly. Anyways, Got it in an auction and am willing to take offers on it. Needs restoration. Doesnt seem to be missing a ton of parts. Has some paperwork with it. Located in Oxnard. Hit me up if you're interested.

20160106_135038_(resized).jpg20160106_135038_(resized).jpg

20160106_135726_(resized).jpg20160106_135726_(resized).jpg

#197 8 years ago

You'll probably get more interest with clear closeups of the playfield and the backglass, all that's easy to see is the cabinet. Good luck!

#198 8 years ago

Hey guys, South Orange County here.

Looking for a mint Twilight Zone or TWD Premium/LE.

Thanks !

#199 8 years ago

We got the wild wild west.

#200 8 years ago

I'm looking for a Elvira and the Party Monsters, F14 Tomcat and Space Station. I'm planning on going to Arcade Expo and was hoping to find 1 or 2 of these while in SoCal.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.95
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
16,500 (Firm)
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 12.95
12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 254 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-cal-official-for-sale-and-wanted-club-fun-edition/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.