(Topic ID: 101126)

So.. anyone have a Bally Power Transformer Module they would like to sell???

By jmountjoy111

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Just picked up a couple of Space Invaders in a trade for another project. Both in pretty rough shape overall. Made the deal based on the fact that it came with a complete set of new plastics with topper (all still sealed), new bumper caps, a playfield overlay, one nice cabinet, and two very nice back glasses. I planned on coming up with one very nice Space Invaders but....

The machine with the nice cabinet had been on fire at some point. The complete power transformer module is destroyed (transformer, rectifier board, harness, etc...). No big deal right I have a complete other machine. Nope. Power Transformer Module is gone. So, since these transformers really never go bad I am looking for a used one.

I'd like to just buy the whole assembly, Bridge board, brackets, etc... I have the harness out of the other game.

Part Numbers from Bally

AS-2877-3 (whole assembly)

AS-2518-49 (rectifier board)

E-00122-0131C (transformer 120/240V, 50/60 Hz)

There are bound to be 1000s of these games junked out. Tell me what you want for yours.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/so-anyone-have-a-bally-power-transformer-module-they-would-like-to-sell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.