(Topic ID: 150067)

SNOW DAY! Yeah!

By PinballT

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160123_154930_resized_(resized).jpg
    20160123_145812_resized_(resized).jpg
    20160123_152211_resized_(resized).jpg
    funny-my-favorite-part-pf-winter-is-watching-it-on-tv-from-california-01_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    IMG_3422_(resized).JPG
    sol_(resized).JPG
    image_(resized).jpeg
    IMG_20160123_200909816_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pezpunk.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 8 years ago

we are supposed to get like three to four feet here west of DC. I don't care where you are from, that is a lot from a single storm, so spare me your smug bullshit please, upstate New Yorkers. We all know it snows a lot up there.

#41 8 years ago

if im saltier than normal blame it on the Palo Santo
    image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#55 8 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-is-great:

Some of us down south with no snow would like to see a few pictures of the fresh white beautiful snow. Please post some.
    Yes, you can post the car wrecks too, if you must.
    And over the weekend, post a few pics of you & friends/family having fun playing pinball and having "snow day pinball parties"!

only about 8 inches so far. it is supposed to really come down over night and tomorrow.

#60 8 years ago

Y'all holding grudges is your problem, not mine. I'm having a wonderful evening.

#67 8 years ago

seems like we've got about two feet of snow so far. about to take the kids out to see how long they last.

still snowing pretty hard, too.

#70 8 years ago

got the most important path shoveled. grill is operational.

#71 8 years ago

Kids only lasted about 10 minutes outside. They literally couldn't walk. They got stuck and I had to carry them back inside.

#88 8 years ago
    Quoted from BCpinhead:

Sheee it man. You guys all need a good ol 5 months of winter to straighten yous up like we do out in pin wasteland of northern BC Canada! Imagine how many pin experts there would be with all that quality snowed in time. Good luck with your inches of snow and all the carnage. Lol!

inches? we are up to 3.5 feet in under 24 hours, and it's still coming down. that's a lot of snow no matter where you're from.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pezpunk.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/snow-day-yeah?tu=pezpunk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.