(Topic ID: 235003)

Ended. Snow Day Giveaway from Rock Custom Pinball !!

By Rock914

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 154 posts
  • 119 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by avspin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

images (resized).jpeg
20190126_150150 (resized).jpg
975FA786-09B8-499E-9501-B6B48D159C10 (resized).jpeg
download (resized).jpg
IMG_E2349 (resized).JPG
IMG_2350 (resized).PNG
Game On (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rock914.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Work told me to stay home today so I figured a good use of my time would be to build a few of my new Game On Interactive Power Supply Systems to give away. I or one of my good friends marcand kruzman pmWolf will randomly select the winners. To enter simply post on this thread that you would like in.

Info about the product can be found here https://www.rockcustompinball.com/product-page/game-on-power-supply MezelMods should have it available soonish as well. I will be including either a remote controlled Backpanel Illumination or Shooterlane Mod with this giveaway. The Game On System with one mod retails for $50.00. I also make a connector for the 3-pin splitters or boards made by others including pinball life's 8-way splitter board. Since this does not use power from the systems boards your machines warranty's will not be voided using this system.

Game On (resized).jpgGame On (resized).jpgIMG_2350 (resized).PNGIMG_2350 (resized).PNGIMG_E2349 (resized).JPGIMG_E2349 (resized).JPG

#43 5 years ago

@thelaw No need to really post if you are out unless you are trying to say something. Is there something you are trying to say? I can handle it if you do not like my stuff it really is not a big deal at all. To come on and post you are out is just strange to me.

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

I'm out, since I know all those involved and it would look bad if I'm picked.
But I wanted to say this is really cool!

I disagree but I do understand. Random is random friend or not. Edit your post if you change your mind. Thanks, see you at PATZ in a couple months.

#77 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

It was a joke involving the juxtaposition of my post vs all the others. I was going to put a after it but I didn't, no bog whoop.
If I have something to say aboot your product I would need to be coaxed into it.
See you at PATZ

That would of helped. I know you are not a fan of mods from our brief conversations. Since this is one to power mods, especially ones that color bomb the PF. I figured this is in a different category. See you at PATZ and VFW.

Quoted from CNKay:

I don't have a machine I think it will work in but fuck it. It is so cold I have 60% data loss with ISP and being on Pinside is chewing up my mobile data now , so I'm in!!

Quoted from CNKay:

I don't have a machine I think it will work in but fuck it. It is so cold I have 60% data loss with ISP and being on Pinside is chewing up my mobile data now , so I'm in!!

The beauty is that it works with any game ever made as long as it has a light. Hell, it works without a game. I actually recommend getting familiar with it outside of your game. Playing with the light sensor to see how it works and turns power on to the unit.

Happy so many are joining. I will need to give away a few.

#108 5 years ago

PMWolf I believe will be doing the drawing in about 40min or so. I will end this in 40 min and then he will draw. If you are not in, hurry!

#119 5 years ago

That’s all folks. I will post the winners here shortly I hope. I will have a special giveaway for those who follow me here on pinside. I will be picking and contacting one of you mid-day tomorrow.

#123 5 years ago

The winners are @avspin @truejedi @duderegular Guys, please PM me your shipping info.

Thank you all. I am sure I will have some more giveaways in the future. I will be doing a behind the scenes giveaway tomorrow.

#128 5 years ago

Sorry guys, this has ended and the winners have been selected. Tomorrow around noon or so I will be doing a giveaway for those who follow me here on pinside so you could have another chance.

#131 5 years ago

Winners, you have until Friday night to PM me your details. TrueJedi DudeRegular if you do not PM me I will open up the drawing and draw 2 other people. If that happens I will include everyone who has posted on this thread.

I will be doing a special drawing for those who follow me here on pinside in about 45min. Thanks again for all who have entered. Hopefully I can do some other giveaways here soon.

#135 5 years ago

Still only word from 1 of the 3 winners. I will redraw in 6hrs unless I hear from them.

#141 5 years ago

Still crickets. I think we will be having another drawing!

#144 5 years ago

I am excited to see some of the things people use this new mod for. I was sent a video today of someone who is using it to make a custom MB topper, it was pretty slick. I screwed up an order but another guy is working on a DE SW lighting a scoop only when the dark side shot is available.

#146 5 years ago

loren3233 gweempose you guys are the new winners. Please send me your shipping info. No more redraws, please claim.

#147 5 years ago

Thank you to all that participated. I will need to do another one soon.

4 weeks later
#150 5 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

The word soon is so vague. Just a bump and where are the pictures from the winner?

Right! So how about we do one again this weekend? I wonder if anyone would be interested.

It usually takes people some time to install but let’s ask. So @avspin @gweempose @ericpinballfan any pics yet? Eric was a private winner I selected from my followers and not from this thread. I randomly select from my followers and send mods.

I do have some videos that people have sent using this system to create different things if you are interested in seeing.

#152 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm in again!

I will start a new thread in the next couple hrs.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Pinball Pimp
Other
$ 6.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep
Led
$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Pinball Pimp
Other
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards
$ 145.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 79.50
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn Park, MN
Gameroom - Decorations
pinballmod
Decorations
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rock914.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/snow-day-giveaway-from-rock-custom-pinball-?tu=Rock914 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.