(Topic ID: 235003)

Ended. Snow Day Giveaway from Rock Custom Pinball !!

By Rock914

8 months ago

Topic Stats

• 154 posts
  • 119 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by avspin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

images (resized).jpeg
20190126_150150 (resized).jpg
975FA786-09B8-499E-9501-B6B48D159C10 (resized).jpeg
download (resized).jpg
IMG_E2349 (resized).JPG
IMG_2350 (resized).PNG
Game On (resized).jpg

There are 154 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.
#101 8 months ago

Draw me! I am 5'6", brown hair, 190lbs..... or are we doing stick figures?
All kidding aside, thanks for doing this!
Also...yes, I really want in!

#102 8 months ago

I want in

#104 8 months ago

In FTW

#105 8 months ago

I'm in

#108 8 months ago

PMWolf I believe will be doing the drawing in about 40min or so. I will end this in 40 min and then he will draw. If you are not in, hurry!

#109 8 months ago

Thanks for doing this. I'd sure like one.

Joe (joemagiera at ameritech dot net)
joemagiera@ameritech.net

#110 8 months ago

I’ll throw my hat in the ring.

#111 8 months ago

This is awesome! You’re doing great things for the community. Im in.

#112 8 months ago

Please count me in! I got a Game On power supply from Secret Santa so I’ll just take a shooter lane mod and pay the difference for someone else to get a full package.

Thanks for doing this!

Glad I got in with like 25 minutes left!!

#113 8 months ago

I don't even know what this is but I'm in.

#114 8 months ago

I'm in

#115 8 months ago

I’m in

#117 8 months ago

Looks like a cool product. Count me in!

#119 8 months ago

That’s all folks. I will post the winners here shortly I hope. I will have a special giveaway for those who follow me here on pinside. I will be picking and contacting one of you mid-day tomorrow.

#120 8 months ago

Put me in please! Thanks!

#121 8 months ago

It's always awesome when you do these giveaways! In FTW and thanks!

#122 8 months ago

Put me in the contest please but pick Grumpy that guy has helped so many people fix there system 11's he deserves a Twipy

#123 8 months ago

The winners are @avspin @truejedi @duderegular Guys, please PM me your shipping info.

Thank you all. I am sure I will have some more giveaways in the future. I will be doing a behind the scenes giveaway tomorrow.

#124 8 months ago

count me in please!

#125 8 months ago

Count me in....Thanks for doing this!!

#127 8 months ago

You guys are too funny

#128 8 months ago

Sorry guys, this has ended and the winners have been selected. Tomorrow around noon or so I will be doing a giveaway for those who follow me here on pinside so you could have another chance.

#129 8 months ago

Congrats! Post some before and after pictures here when your done.

#130 8 months ago

Congrats to the winners. Thanks to Rock Custom Pinball for the giveaway!

#131 8 months ago

Winners, you have until Friday night to PM me your details. truejedi duderegular if you do not PM me I will open up the drawing and draw 2 other people. If that happens I will include everyone who has posted on this thread.

I will be doing a special drawing for those who follow me here on pinside in about 45min. Thanks again for all who have entered. Hopefully I can do some other giveaways here soon.

#132 8 months ago

Hey I'm in too! would've been sooner, but my computer froze

#133 8 months ago

In case you draw again...in...saw this post a little late lol

#134 8 months ago

Just in case someone doesn't respond... I'm in!

#135 8 months ago

Still only word from 1 of the 3 winners. I will redraw in 6hrs unless I hear from them.

#136 8 months ago

Now THAT'S what we like to hear!

#137 8 months ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Still only word from 1 of the 3 winners. I will redraw in 6hrs unless I hear from them.

Pick me, pick me, pick me!

#138 8 months ago

Maybe they should be following you.

#139 8 months ago

So your saying there's a chance.

images (resized).jpeg
#140 8 months ago

You guys can all just stop checking in for the second chance drawing.... he’s already chosen me

(The power of positive thinking)

#141 8 months ago

Still crickets. I think we will be having another drawing!

#142 8 months ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

You guys can all just stop checking in for the second chance drawing.... he’s already chosen me
(The power of positive thinking)

no need to redraw. I’ll pm you my address lol.

#143 8 months ago

This giveaway is great for your business! Win or lose, I’m totally checking out your products and they have sparked a lot of my interest! Fingers crossed...

#144 8 months ago

I am excited to see some of the things people use this new mod for. I was sent a video today of someone who is using it to make a custom MB topper, it was pretty slick. I screwed up an order but another guy is working on a DE SW lighting a scoop only when the dark side shot is available.

#145 8 months ago

Awesome! Can you post the video or perhaps some other vids of what you and others have done? That’s actually what I’m thinking of doing with it...lighting custom toppers! Super cool!

Quoted from Rock914:

I am excited to see some of the things people use this new mod for. I was sent a video today of someone who is using it to make a custom MB topper, it was pretty slick. I screwed up an order but another guy is working on a DE SW lighting a scoop only when the dark side shot is available.

#146 8 months ago

loren3233 gweempose you guys are the new winners. Please send me your shipping info. No more redraws, please claim.

#147 8 months ago

Thank you to all that participated. I will need to do another one soon.

#148 8 months ago
Quoted from Rock914:

loren3233 gweempose you guys are the new winners. Please send me your shipping info. No more redraws, please claim.

I’m sorry. You spelled my name wrong. It’s jmountjoy111

Pm sent!

It was nice of you to do this btw. Even though I didn’t win this time lol

3 weeks later
#149 7 months ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Thank you to all that participated. I will need to do another one soon

The word soon is so vague. Just a bump and where are the pictures from the winner?

#150 7 months ago
Quoted from CNKay:

The word soon is so vague. Just a bump and where are the pictures from the winner?

Right! So how about we do one again this weekend? I wonder if anyone would be interested.

It usually takes people some time to install but let’s ask. So @avspin @gweempose @ericpinballfan any pics yet? Eric was a private winner I selected from my followers and not from this thread. I randomly select from my followers and send mods.

I do have some videos that people have sent using this system to create different things if you are interested in seeing.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Santa Clara, CA
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 135.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 159.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
There are 154 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 4.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside