(Topic ID: 79992)

Chicago: Free Beer / Sneak Peek Arcade on Sunday February 16th from 1-4pm!

By drmrpants

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by yancy
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WP_20140216_15_02_43_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140216_15_02_17_Pro.jpg
    WP_20140216_15_02_08_Pro.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Buffpac5.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 10 years ago

Wish I could make it! Will definitely be coming once you are officially open.

#20 10 years ago
    Quoted from rotordave:

Congratulations on your new Venture! I'll check it out late April when I'm in Chicago.
    A question about the USA liquor laws ... I see the arcade is 21+, does that mean that nobody under 21 can enter the arcade?
    In NZ our liquor age is now 18, but that means that only 18+ can purchase liquor at the bar. Anyone can enter the premises and have a coke or something. Is the US like this too?
    The reason I ask is that we will have our 12 year old daughter with us, who is playing in the IFPA champs in Denver. She'd have to sit outside otherwise ...
    Cheers!
    rd

There really is no Universal US law regarding this. It really all depends on where you are at. Different states, different counties, different towns all may have their own take on it. Some places kids under drinking age get kicked out at a certain time, other places it's 18 to enter 21 to drink. Best of luck figuring it all out!

Any luck on finding a hearse yet?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Buffpac5.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sneak-peek-of-my-new-arcade-on-sunday-february-16th-from-1-4pm?tu=Buffpac5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.