(Topic ID: 253689)

Sneak Peek - MMR XL DIsplay & RGB Controlled GI's!

By PPS

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 896 posts
  • 191 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 61 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B9524220-908C-4F87-97CD-1724BBE8B611 (resized).jpeg
745233d21df73ec3203f6fd0fc711758824a4857.jpeg (resized).jpg
WhatHappenedToThePrincess (resized).png
MMRTopperwiring (resized).jpg
Topper Install (resized).jpg
A996C2EE-265D-4B10-8CD1-7F13B857F453 (resized).jpeg
DAEF4422-8E4B-455A-B615-DAA4B76DF65C (resized).jpeg
9270E9FD-08D2-494C-84DA-172BA5DAE98A (resized).jpeg
8F29C924-2A53-414A-AFAE-F318C8B26DB1 (resized).jpeg
34CF75AE-01BD-47FB-8AFC-9DEC91A45EFC (resized).jpeg
3FA936FA-A657-48A3-B17D-657573EEFC96 (resized).jpeg
DSC00340 (resized).JPG
39B519CC-5D09-405F-8DA7-9B0B68E7D2C2.gif
62113227919__9018BBBB-0882-4FC0-B9A9-54EA39424BB6 (resized).JPG
shaker (resized).png
20200829_203433 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MK6PIN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#323 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I've almost jumped twice before on a MMR and might have to finally take the plunge now.

Been thinking the same...

#369 4 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Thats part of Stern's problem to loyal buyers. Don't make LE's and the change the production #s based on how many you think you can sell. LE's back in the day were guaranteed sales based on trust that shit like this would not happen

Not sure I follow this one...Stern sets an LE, SLE #, whatever. Think they've upped it a couple of times before production by 100 games max, but they have never produced LE's by the thousands, and never have reissued an LE as a vault.

Whether the price tag is worth it or not is up to the buyer, but I've never seen 1000 Stern LEs in any model ( maybe I'm wrong)

Think BM66LE was 240 units, half going abroad, bumped the SLE's from 50 to 100 or something before production.

Munsters 500 -600 before released.

JJP has several "LE" versions of WOZ, correct? Love my ECLE

CGC has 1000 AFMRLE...Love this one too.

Highly likely I'm in on MMRRE because I've always wanted one...Looks like a great version. Not sure how many they make, and don't care, but 1000 isn't limited, for sure..

Think Stern has held the line on LEs better than the rest...If it's worth it to you, your decision.

This is a CGC thread correct?

#444 4 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

CGC will be updating soon on the official pricing and clarifying the MMR RE quantity questions ... also maybe a slight change on the RGB items ... stay tuned.

Will do....I said no NIB for awhile...have a feeling I've lied (to myself) yet again.....

#467 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Where’s all the big announcements? Pictures of trim? Production details, etc?

Kind of wondering the same thing..Thought it was being announced this weekend, as they were giving "sneak previews"?

Did anyone see it at the show? I'm confused now...

#490 4 years ago

In!!!! screw it....looks like a beautiful version of this timeless classic.....

#541 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

Nothing official announced at all. We’re all in the dark. News on MMRRE soon perhaps?

This week for official announcement, RE limited, don't know the # they will make. Will be ready to ship in January.

That's all I was told, as a buyer. Excited to get this one!!

#543 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Congrats! I am sure you will love the game. We have a standard and absolutely love it.

Thanks!!! Played an original and remake several times over the years. Have no idea why it fell off my radar...saw this version and bam!!! knew it belonged....

#548 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Also cgc has always ran month's behind expectations. Keep that in mind .

Was MBrLE slower than AFMrLE, shipping wise? I wasn't in on that one, but my AFMrLE shipped in the timeline expected ( I think)...Remember batches being made, between standards.

Makes me think the MMrRE is going to go out sooner, but who knows....I don't really care...anxious, but waiting no big deal

#549 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I would like to know what exactly makes the RE limited. If it's just a number, who cares but if it's topper, or something else (which I heard it might be), then I'm in.

My guess based on what I saw is it's got all the bells and whistles w different armor ( and an RE# I suppose).

Really like the big display, topper, and think the integrated RGB lighting during gameplay is going to look great.

Proven gameplay, modern enhancements, in a new machine. Plan on keeping it, so this version appeals to me most...

#554 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Nothing makes it limited...its just a standard MMr with all the bells and whistles....larger display, lighting, topper, blades, and powder coat...exactly what we got on MBRLE for $2K more. If it were me I'd get the SE, add the topper and call it good.

Kind of in line w most "LE/RE" etc. Correct?
Gameplay always the same across platforms ( since it a huge sin, apparently).

Cool the CGC offers the existing owners a way to upgrade to their liking....

#571 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Rick just posted this on the MMr thread...

Very excited to add the RE to my gameroom.....moving to club thread as all the details seem to be sorted. Now the wait....

#576 4 years ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

T minus 6 months

Lol...I was in early on WOZ, and Alien?...Sheer luck I even got a game after around 3 years....

Not expecting Stern quick, but I suspect this wait won't be too painful...At least I know the game is solid, so long as I don't have major problems ( Cleargate, etc.) I'm OK w a delay.

2 weeks later
#616 4 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

I can't, and wouldn't even if I could.

Can definitely understand and respect that statement. There's not a bottle of wine I'd ever pay $500.00 for, let alone the thousands some go for. Could I? Technically, yes. Would I? Never.

I do think the term "rich" can be relative, however, and doesn't define a person. I've never put the value on $$$ that some do..just a tool to use in day to day. What I record as income could be considered rich to some, a joke/ insignificant to others. Grateful to be able to buy toys I want on occasion, but my definition of "rich" comes from things not associated with money. Fortunately, it's not my job to judge anyone based on anything, actually.....

#617 4 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

In on a Royal. Had to upgrade from the special after seeing and playing this one.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Back on topic....That looks amazing!!! Can't wait for this one...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 29.95
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.99
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MK6PIN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sneak-peek-mmr-xl-display-amp-rgb-controlled-gi-s?tu=MK6PIN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.