(Topic ID: 253689)

Sneak Peek - MMR XL DIsplay & RGB Controlled GI's!

By PPS

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 896 posts
  • 191 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by northvibe
  • Topic is favorited by 61 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B9524220-908C-4F87-97CD-1724BBE8B611 (resized).jpeg
745233d21df73ec3203f6fd0fc711758824a4857.jpeg (resized).jpg
WhatHappenedToThePrincess (resized).png
MMRTopperwiring (resized).jpg
Topper Install (resized).jpg
A996C2EE-265D-4B10-8CD1-7F13B857F453 (resized).jpeg
DAEF4422-8E4B-455A-B615-DAA4B76DF65C (resized).jpeg
9270E9FD-08D2-494C-84DA-172BA5DAE98A (resized).jpeg
8F29C924-2A53-414A-AFAE-F318C8B26DB1 (resized).jpeg
34CF75AE-01BD-47FB-8AFC-9DEC91A45EFC (resized).jpeg
3FA936FA-A657-48A3-B17D-657573EEFC96 (resized).jpeg
DSC00340 (resized).JPG
39B519CC-5D09-405F-8DA7-9B0B68E7D2C2.gif
62113227919__9018BBBB-0882-4FC0-B9A9-54EA39424BB6 (resized).JPG
shaker (resized).png
20200829_203433 (resized).jpg
There are 896 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 18.
#1 4 years ago

Well, we have another sneak peek ... other than the whole package put together but that will be TOMORROW ... Chicago Gaming has taken MMR to yet another level with a few new tricks and treats!

The MMR will be getting the XL display to join AFMR and MBR ... this game deserves the large brilliant color graphics!

Additionally, MMR's will now enjoy controlled RGB GI's which take software cues to change the colors of the playfield and increase the level in immersion in the game.

See it in action at Pinball Expo in Chicago this weekend, and will be available soon ...

More details coming shortly

1) MMR - GI White 2 (resized).jpg1) MMR - GI White 2 (resized).jpg2) MMR - GI Cyan (resized).jpg2) MMR - GI Cyan (resized).jpg3) MMR - GI Blue (resized).jpg3) MMR - GI Blue (resized).jpg4) MMR - GI Red (resized).jpg4) MMR - GI Red (resized).jpg5) MMR - GI Green (resized).jpg5) MMR - GI Green (resized).jpg
#2 4 years ago

Love it ! Now a Kick ass topper
Ready to order one up

But will keep my Original
It’s just to nice n original to part with

#3 4 years ago

Damn. You guys hit this out of the park !

LTG : )

#4 4 years ago

Wow ....sold my restored modded original a while back.... but with all the new upgrades i may own this new version ... good job pps and cgc

#5 4 years ago

Crap - something has to go to make room for this. Life is so hard.

#8 4 years ago

XL display, RGB LED & kick ass topper.. home f#ckin run PPS/CGC
A5C79100-BFF8-4CC5-98CF-21B3539E65BF (resized).jpegA5C79100-BFF8-4CC5-98CF-21B3539E65BF (resized).jpegB40045BC-DC0F-44C0-9008-1525A668D67B (resized).jpegB40045BC-DC0F-44C0-9008-1525A668D67B (resized).jpeg

#9 4 years ago

Medieval Madness Masterpiece!

#10 4 years ago

nice work Chicago gaming! Justice has been served!

#11 4 years ago

You taken these three pins to another level! I feel this is the new standard of quality that we been looking for. The other pin companies are shitty their pants right now.

#12 4 years ago

CGC builds beautiful pins
They seem to keep bringing it !
Love to see an Addams Family, IJ,TZ
BBB
Love my originals but there games out of the box are crazy !

#13 4 years ago

awesome. Now let's talk retrofitting....

#14 4 years ago

Will these upgrades be available for existing MMR machines?

#15 4 years ago

Awesome news! Well done CGC.

#16 4 years ago

Wow! I know a few people were frustrated with the delays on the next production run, but I’m sure they will be happy to see all of the new changes.

It looks fantastic!

#17 4 years ago

Love it. Just hoping its complete with plaque and powder coating. I wouldn't build 250 I would consider building 500 because they're going to sell fast. Does anyone know pricing.

#18 4 years ago

Awesome

#19 4 years ago

Is this a kit for Mmrle users only , or is there a new mmr edition coming ?

#20 4 years ago

CGC has to offer these for standard MMR-users! No way I am going to buy a 4th Medieval Madness!!

#21 4 years ago

RGB means new model - you're not retrofitting that on old model.

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

RGB means new model - you're not retrofitting that on old model.

Well... These guys did it for a WMS CC

#23 4 years ago

I wonder if it is coming with an upgraded amp and sound like they did for AFM le’s?

#24 4 years ago
Quoted from Nepi23:

Well... These guys did it for a WMS CC

Yeah good luck having the consumer even do that haha.

#25 4 years ago

Looks nice- hope to play it today or tomorrow at Expo

#26 4 years ago

Looks beautiful.

I certainly hope they offer some sort of upgrade package or trade in deal for original MMR-LE owners since this is more in line with the other LEs.

#27 4 years ago
Quoted from brucipher:

Looks beautiful.
I certainly hope they offer some sort of upgrade package or trade in deal for original MMR-LE owners since this more in line with the other LEs.

Perhaps like the auto industry- if you want the new model with all the new features, you can trade in last years model

#28 4 years ago

The MMR in the pictures have mirror blades as well just like the other limited edition releases. Looks like it will be a limited edition re release. Here is hoping they upgrade the sound with a new amp like they did with AFM LE.

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

Perhaps like the auto industry- if you want the new model with all the new features, you can trade in last years model

I’m sure your distributor would take it in on a trade in but just like the auto industry you’ll probably get less that way than selling it outright. The dealers take the trade in and not Ford or GM

#30 4 years ago

Didn’t they said in the past there will no new machines with xxl displays, only as upgrade ?

#31 4 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Didn’t they said in the past there will no new machines with xxl displays, only as upgrade ?

Meh, who cares. I’m all for a better MMr. Also on Facebook they said they wouldn’t leave original buyers behind. My guess is a kit will be available at a decent price.

#32 4 years ago

I hope CGC sells a ton of these. I would love to pick one up on the secondary market someday.

#33 4 years ago

CGC has the best quality of games hands down. I've got a MBr and MMr and they have thousands of plays with no issues. I wouldn't hesitate to get one of these. I can't speak high enough of the quality of their games.

#34 4 years ago

0867DCC2-3D4F-419A-A913-AA6968606A0F (resized).jpeg0867DCC2-3D4F-419A-A913-AA6968606A0F (resized).jpeg

#35 4 years ago

I want one. Very nice.

#36 4 years ago

So are we going to see an XLE model run of another 1000 games? And of course make al available upgrades available to first run LE owners?

#37 4 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

CGC has the best quality of games hands down. I've got a MBr and MMr and they have thousands of plays with no issues. I wouldn't hesitate to get one of these. I can't speak high enough of the quality of their games.

I have the MBr and MMr as well.

Both are top notch quality machines.

#38 4 years ago

Looks great...I do feel bad for MMR owners.

#39 4 years ago

Holy shit that’s sweet!!

#40 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

XL display, RGB LED & kick ass topper.. home f#ckin run PPS/CGC
[quoted image][quoted image]

Now that's a topper! Stern look at this!

#41 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Looks great...I do feel bad for MMR owners.

Why would you feel bad???
Before the MMR was available mint condition MMs were north of $12,000 and up. I could guess about 90% of MMR owners like myself would have never been able to own one. Sure now they have upgraded the game from first release. So as an LE owner I’m getting the XL screen and Topper. If it cost me another grand, so be it. I’ll still have less in the game then what it would have cost for used original. I couldn’t be more happy about it. Disclaimer: I’m not a big fan on the RGB lighting so I’m kind of biased on that one.

#42 4 years ago

Wow, this looks amazing with the new XL Display, RGB lighting and display to boot.
Wonder what kind of pricing it will be launched at?
Very excited with this release.

#43 4 years ago

There's also some other upgrades not mentioned yet i believe

#45 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Why would you feel bad???
Before the MMR was available mint condition MMs were north of $12,000 and up. I could guess about 90% of MMR owners like myself would have never been able to own one. Sure now they have upgraded the game from first release. So as an LE owner I’m getting the XL screen and Topper. If it cost me another grand, so be it. I’ll still have less in the game then what it would have cost for used original. I couldn’t be more happy about it. Disclaimer: I’m not a big fan on the RGB lighting so I’m kind of biased on that one.

All good points, but for a grand I'm out...I don't care about the RGB lighting, but the big display and topper would be a nice to have

#46 4 years ago

Further proof that the moniker “LE” is completely meaningless.

When are you announcing the exchange program for everyone who bought a MMr LE & put you on the map?

#47 4 years ago

I believe that this can be retrofitted into previous builds of MMR, I assume for the Standard and the LE. Correct me if I am wrong.

#48 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Further proof that the moniker “LE” is completely meaningless.
When are you announcing the exchange program for everyone who bought a MMr LE & put you on the map?

Lets hope they don't screw the LE owners....

#49 4 years ago

Cargument: Why is pinball so different from cars that each year they can put out the newest model of a car without having to take care of last year’s model owners that ‘put them on the map’?

Honest question.

#50 4 years ago
Quoted from phoenixpin:

Cargument: Why is pinball so different from cars that each year they can put out the newest model of a car without having to take care of last year’s model owners that ‘put them on the map’?
Honest question.

Its a legit point from the outside looking in; however early adopters paid money upfront and waited 2 years....CGC has a history of making their LE's the best looking game with the greatest features. If they now start selling a standard model with more bells and whistles than the LE's I think its a problem. To offset this issue they should simply have an LE upgrade program at a discounted rate....other wise their LE's are all BS.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bettendorf, IA
$ 29.95
Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

14,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 150.00
Cabinet - Other
Starcade Amusement

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 64.99
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 896 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sneak-peek-mmr-xl-display-amp-rgb-controlled-gi-s?hl=gumby510 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.